Forum › Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! discussion

joined Sep 23, 2022

Month....

joined Sep 23, 2022

Month....

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

Don't put your drugs and your candy in identical pouches!

last edited at Aug 28, 2023 1:55AM

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

blink blink Well okay then, I guess we get more disgusting cuteness before the plot comes back!

RadiosAreObsolete
Img_20210321_022239%20(2)
joined Mar 6, 2021

So was the medicine catnip or what?
This was kind of silly... but I can live with that.

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

What is even...? Why?
This is getting really weird. I'm sorry. Why do they have to be children still? And why are we watching them do these suggestive things? And isn't Evie supposed to be a teenager in a child's body?

last edited at Aug 28, 2023 2:37AM

joined Jan 14, 2020

"What's a recreational substance?"

"Never you mind. Have some candy!"

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

On the one hand, this chapter has made it canon that a) a secret catgirl aphrodisiac smuggling ring operates on the premises of the Smollet estate and b) Linda and Rose are at least colleagues with benefits.

On the other, this is the first chapter of the time-travel arc that actually feels like filler content to me.

last edited at Aug 28, 2023 2:59AM

New
joined Aug 4, 2016

Yo, what the fuck? Did we miss a chapter? And even if we did miss a chapter, what the fuck?

I know we didn't actually miss a chapter, this was just so weird.

last edited at Aug 28, 2023 3:28AM

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

I thought for just a moment, that the arrival of that cat would kickstart the plot again.
Look, I'm very interested in all of these cute antics, but I'm also very very aware that we just had a whole lot of plot, then it turned into this side-story that feels more like it should belong in extras, haha.

Oh well, the author will get back to it someday when they've had their fun.

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

So was the medicine catnip or what?

She specifically said it was Silver Vine.
So yes, it's like catnip.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Actinidia_polygama

last edited at Aug 28, 2023 3:42AM

Screenshot%202023-08-18%20at%2014-36-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20virgins'%20empire%20ch136
joined Jun 13, 2023

and this is where dorothy learned that using drugs and possession on yvonne is a great idea actually, and it definitely won't go wrong if she does it again later

Screenshot%202022-04-05%20021706
joined Jun 19, 2014

A little young to be starting recreational drugs imo

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

To be fair to the chapter, it shows the magic defenses aren't all they're cracked up to be (or someone snuck it in) and shows what it means that Evie is vulnerable to possession just like her mother.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

To be fair to the chapter, it shows the magic defenses aren't all they're cracked up to be (or someone snuck it in) and shows what it means that Evie is vulnerable to possession just like her mother.

Which, in turn, supports the speculation that the "villainess system" is just a particularly insidious mare.

Patreon_post_image-42_50_1_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

Yes that was very interesting, along with what the father did to protect the mansion. Evie being especially venerable to magical possession was also very good information along with all the funny cuteness.

Which, in turn, supports the speculation that the "villainess system" is just a particularly insidious mare.

Yeah adds something to that theory, mare or something else. Either way she specifically is especially vulnerable for some reason (maybe her mother too?). Potentially some good (not so subtle) info here as long as the translations are correct. I'm interested to see how the author plays with everything they've hinted, here, as we go along. This was fun either way.

last edited at Aug 28, 2023 8:31AM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Don't put your drugs and your candy in identical pouches!

Learned that the hard way. (Sorry Mom!)

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

Yes that was very interesting, along with what the father did to protect the mansion. Evie being especially venerable to magical possession was also very good information along with all the funny cuteness.

We did already know that, though. During the love potion incident, they mentioned that Yvonne was susceptible to possession, so this chapter actually doesn't add anything new.

That's not how the future Elsa spoke about it though. She said she was under constraints from the system too.

36606521_1893230694069279_477584282957643776_n
joined Aug 30, 2021

What is even...? Why?
This is getting really weird. I'm sorry. Why do they have to be children still? And why are we watching them do these suggestive things? And isn't Evie supposed to be a teenager in a child's body?

God im glad im not the only one thats starting to feel kind of weirded out by all this
I don't wanna see kids do this, I don't care to still see them bonding as kids
Sides when they grow up together wouldn't they pretty much be just like sisters?
:/

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I did not see this coming...

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

前面的篇章中王子,女仆以及艾莎都有这段童年回忆,但是伊芳没有。这个篇章收束了前面的伏笔,并不是伊芳忘记了,而是在这之前,这段经历是不存在的。这段经历并不是幻境,而是黑艾莎用魔法确确实实的将伊芳传送到了过去,改变了过去。黑艾莎是未来的艾莎,之所以要这样做必定是经历了惨痛的未来,因而回到过去,改变这个结局。这个badend大概是因为系统吧。话说回来,王子和艾莎又为什么能够一直记得呢。

Rather than spoilers, I think they're theorizing that the reason Yvonne can't remember these events is because they're being created as she's living them now because the other Elsa appears to be coming from a bad end route. That the events did not exist in our route prior to this point. If Google translate is accurate.

My guess would just be that because this current route is a good end route, then the time travel happened already and was effective? And it's still likely that young Yvonne does not keep her memories from when she was possessed(?) by future Yvonne.

But if other Elsa is route hopping, that makes for interesting possibilities too

I'm also thinking the silver vine gag is going to be silly rather than inappropriate, if it ends up acting like catnip

last edited at Aug 28, 2023 2:29PM

joined Feb 17, 2018

this is one of those times where it feels like the author is writing fanfiction of their own series

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

I don’t think this is pure filler, honestly. I think this is just a cutesy way to make the connection that Evie and her mother are both very susceptible to possession by magical creatures. It’s developing on the succubus blood plot point and the hint about her mother that was dropped earlier. It seems like they’re going somewhere with it—maybe it has something to do with the Villainess System or the way they’re going to avoid the disaster in the present.

It’s… kinda weird, and feels a little bit directionless, like a lot of this arc, but this author has done well enough that I’m willing to put in a bit of trust and patience.

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

Another reason could be to make sure that Elsa and Garth don't meet as kids, since he hadn't met her before when Evie introduced him to Elsa as a potential suitor.

To reply you must either login or sign up.