Forum › I Won't Sleep with You for Free discussion

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

As much as there is something of a plot these last few chapters, I'm not surprised the formula of intro ch then sex ch is still going on. I mean really, did any of expect that she wouldn't fuck everyone in that picture before we got any answers?

She hasn't fucked anyone yet, she is currently in the running for biggest bottom of the decade

joined Jan 6, 2017

As much as there is something of a plot these last few chapters, I'm not surprised the formula of intro ch then sex ch is still going on. I mean really, did any of expect that she wouldn't fuck everyone in that picture before we got any answers?

She hasn't fucked anyone yet, she is currently in the running for biggest bottom of the decade

She literally ate a girl out last chapter

joined Nov 22, 2019

Yeah, after getting on her knees in front of her and waiting patiently until she was commanded too. And then not finishing herself until she was given permission.

last edited at Jul 11, 2023 1:32AM

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Yeah, after getting on her knees in front of her and waiting patiently until she was commanded too. And then not finishing herself until she was given permission.

And? Top and dom aren't necessarily synonimous

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

the implication of the first and third reaction that eating someone out/bottoming isn't fucking actually, is very funny

last edited at Jul 11, 2023 10:58AM

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

the implication of the first and third reaction that eating someone out/bottoming isn't fucking actually, is very funny

The first comment says that MC is gonna "fuck everyone in that picture" which implies an initiative on her part which she simply hasn't had at any point in this manga so far. Even the eating out part was her doing what she was told. The most proactive she has been was accepting the persons terms

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

The first comment says that MC is gonna "fuck everyone in that picture" which implies an initiative on her part which she simply hasn't had at any point in this manga so far. Even the eating out part was her doing what she was told. The most proactive she has been was accepting the persons terms

whether you fuck someone or are fucked by someone, you are still fucking. Seems superfluous to be nitpicky about semantics here.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

whether you fuck someone or are fucked by someone, you are still fucking. Seems superfluous to be nitpicky about semantics here.

Fucking someone And getting fucked are both fucking but they're not the same

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

Flat chests are as rare as STDs in this sexyverse.

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

okay I see, so Nakano is now the one in need of money or rather the one who won't sleep with you for free.

Well let's hope those two find their happy lesbian sex worker end that it seems this manga is moving towards

last edited at Jul 26, 2023 5:27AM

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

"How did I get into this situation? Oh well, let's just get the sex over with."
I love the ridiculousness of this manga, lol.
That woman clearly hypnotises all the girls into calling her mama ;)

Avatar%20tartuffe%20clipboard01b
joined Sep 20, 2022

That woman clearly hypnotises all the girls into calling her mama ;)

"Hypnotise" must be modern slang for "fuck into submission"...

joined Mar 13, 2022

Yes, but in a power bottom way. The girl was basically femdomming

joined Mar 13, 2022

Flat chests are as rare as STDs in this sexyverse.

Well, lets be greatful theres no STI's in this series. Or else wed get no seggsy hentai. But ye, i like big boobs but there needs to be more flatter chests :<

Jamal_Williams69
joined May 13, 2018

lmao sometimes I love Dynasty comments sections. Tbf, "fuck", "fucking", and "get fucked" do have different connotations depending on the context I guess. That said, I was under the impression that in general, "fucking" could be applied to any willing participant in sex, regardless of their actual role in the act. For example, if you said "X fucked Y", I don't think it necessarily implies that X topped Y (though that could be the implication, depending on context), but rather that X participated in sex with Y. In the same vein, both X and Y were fucking (each other) regardless of who did what.

last edited at Jul 27, 2023 2:42AM

Screen%20shot%202016-04-20%20at%207.35.18%20am
joined Dec 20, 2015

lmao sometimes I love Dynasty comments sections. Tbf, "fuck", "fucking", and "get fucked" do have different connotations depending on the context I guess. That said, I was under the impression that in general, "fucking" could be applied to any willing participant in sex, regardless of their actual role in the act. For example, if you said "X fucked Y", I don't think it necessarily implies that X topped Y (though that could be the implication, depending on context), but rather that X participated in sex with Y. In the same vein, both X and Y were fucking (each other) regardless of who did what.

Agreed, never thought I’d see a debate on the logistics of fucking lol

joined Jan 6, 2017

Agreed, never thought I’d see a debate on the logistics of fucking lol

Logistics are very important when fucking. Otherwise your army's gonna run out of steam halfway through and fucking with your non-dominant hand is difficult

last edited at Jul 27, 2023 7:43AM

Famig5euyaq0wto
joined Apr 21, 2018

Just passing by

Great a spoiled rich girl who thinks she entitled to have everything.

last edited at Jul 31, 2023 7:29AM

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

It's very funny to me that Kyouka says Nakano is hers now, she's bought her when like earlier in the chapter it's pretty clear that she's given Nakano this job because they're friends and she's like in desperate need of money.

Especially when saying you bought her conjures up the idea that you're using her for whatever perverted ends you have when again, it looks like Nakano is literally just being made to clean a specific wall of the mansion over and over again for Kyouka's entertainment.

This is literally just Kyouka going, "oh I can totally fool her into having sex with me to get Nakano back when she really doesn't need to. This'll be fun"

last edited at Jul 31, 2023 9:38AM

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

Looks to me like it's time for a sex battle of some kind.

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Fucking someone And getting fucked are both fucking but they're not the same

Indeed. This forum has the best discussions, I swear.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

It's very funny to me that Kyouka says Nakano is hers now, she's bought her when like earlier in the chapter it's pretty clear that she's given Nakano this job because they're friends and she's like in desperate need of money.

Especially when saying you bought her conjures up the idea that you're using her for whatever perverted ends you have when again, it looks like Nakano is literally just being made to clean a specific wall of the mansion over and over again for Kyouka's entertainment.

This is literally just Kyouka going, "oh I can totally fool her into having sex with me to get Nakano back when she really doesn't need to. This'll be fun"

Plot twist:
MC "Hello Police"
Kyouka "wha, wait, no!"

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Miyaaako! Fight for your loved one!

Lojsdbe
joined Sep 16, 2019

I mean, it’s possible, but there was that line about students around her going missing. I’m thinking that, once she “employs” someone, they aren’t allowed to leave for the duration of their contract.

Also, if there was ever a time for Miyako to unlock her hidden top side and put someone in their place, now would be that time.

last edited at Jul 31, 2023 2:30PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.