Forum › Our Yuri Started With Me Getting Rejected in a Dream discussion

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

herenowforever
Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

Haha that's totally because it's not so out of place for two female friends to do that even. I mean sure, she's crossing the line a little bit in this specific context but there's no context in which a girl pressing herself like that on a guy could be read as not provocative. With another girl it's just a mild sweet thing, it's not provocative like that haha.

Lot of hetero stories don't do good job at setting the stage. You'll just have a crazy woman or women throwing themselves at shy MC who doesn't even know who he likes, and it gets unpleasant. It's such a popular trope these days, with many many stupid examples of this same thing.

But if there are two people who have mutual attraction, then some skinship or cute seduction isn't anything terrible, it's just normal. Something like Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san is more sensible than most of the trash I mentioned earlier, but that's not exactly the way those things usually go.

We've known from the start here that Tsukushi and Hinoka are not only super duper childhood friends, but also in love with each other. So if anything, reader will think it is high time they start going out. There is no way any other person could get between them anyway, Hinoka's mom and her memories contextualized that. So you can enjoy the ride of Hinoka being good at seduction almost naturally without any big game plan, at least so far.

Stretch%20full
joined Jun 13, 2012

Somehow they remind me of Chisato and Takina.

Stretch%20full
joined Jun 13, 2012

Thanks Hinoka's mother! If it wasn't for your advice, we might not sees such awesome scenes.

Ezgif.com-gif-maker%20(1)
joined Jun 6, 2020

Somehow they remind me of Chisato and Takina.

It's the hair

Ezgif.com-gif-maker%20(1)
joined Jun 6, 2020

Similar things toe the line of flirty and comedic, like when the little sister said 'too late, she's mine', you wouldn't normally expect that, so it's funny...but because the two MCs are a romantic interest, and it's yuri, then the big sister felt that anxiety/jealousy from that otherwise comedic moment.

It's kind of like the scene from Anemone in Heat where it's like it's romantic because it's playing off a place where two women can casually be in a situation like that and how intensely charged that is if said women were into each other. Also why onsen scenes are so popular for the sudden gay realization

Avatar%20tartuffe%20clipboard01b
joined Sep 20, 2022

Thanks Hinoka's mother! If it wasn't for your advice, we might not see such awesome scenes.

On the other hand, Tsukushi's sister is no help at all and totally a big troll.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Full attack mode unleashed. :D She's ready to go full Harumi soon...

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

Hinoka you sadist! you're gonna kill your future wifey from nose blood loss and ba thump ba thumps by the time you hit the beach in your itsy bitsy teeny weeny bikini

last edited at Jun 12, 2023 8:54AM

joined Feb 14, 2023

Free my girl from that devilish chamber she can't take it anymore

joined Jan 24, 2022

Rizz god Hinoka

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

Free my girl from that devilish chamber she can't take it anymore

"Devilish chamber" is a very apt description for a changing room. High school. "Oh Yasako, why do you wear your PE clothes under your other clothes?" Because I want OUT of this damn HELL ROOM already!!

20180801_183554
joined Oct 7, 2017

It has been a bit since the last release, is it due to starting volume 3? I'm just a little curious because I couldn't find an announcement.

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

I'm so glad I'm insomniac at this moment. Girl almost confessed right there and then

Aizawa-san
joined May 25, 2018

if tsukushi doesn't confess im pretty sure that hinoka will literally implode, just like collapse in on herself and become the first human black hole

joined May 10, 2021

If there's no confession during the next 2-3 chapters... Imma lose my marbles.
Thanks for the update!

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

Tsukushi's sister is hilarious

UppersDowners
joined Jan 20, 2021

Morons. The cutest of morons

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Good thing they have such supportive friends. ^_^

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

I hope she says it as she's waking up from the car ride and just stuns everyone including herself.

Moddedpolka2
joined Oct 9, 2016

Something that I thought was just a silly oneshot has turned into something really good, long-lasting and cute.

Bitter_Yuri_Reader
B54b9b73acf116a04cdf291380171b8e
joined May 2, 2018

Can’t wait for the confession!! Although, I am pretty sure it’s not gonna be that easy. Especially considering these two are the textbook definition of idiot couple

joined Mar 26, 2021

Yeah, there's gonna be shenanigans before the confession for sure.

PineconeJuice
Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

If they don't get together after this beach trip where literally everyone around them is helping them then we're done. No amount of cosmic power will break this level of uselessness.

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

It's kinda adorable how everytime we see Tsukushi through Hinoka's eyes she's this cool ikemen, while the girl herself is in constant freaking out mode XD Through the heart's eyes, as they say ;)

To reply you must either login or sign up.