Forum › My Maid is Cute discussion

joined Apr 14, 2022

And she might be neuro-divergent.

If liking frilly outfits is neurodivergent, gods help me I do not want to be neurotypical.

joined May 10, 2021

This is all just too precious isn't it?

joined Mar 18, 2023

You're boring me and you don't argue in good faith, so no.

well.... i cant say i didnt expect this stale outcome, since this is usual conclusion one manages to reach, as a result of asking for any proof or requesting further clarity in a discussion.

very well, lets end this here, okay?

last edited at Jul 15, 2023 8:17AM

PineconeJuice
Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

After the first chapter, I expected each one to be a bit longer, but I won't complain. It works, considering each chapter is just a single situation.

joined May 3, 2014

well.... i cant say i didnt expect this stale outcome, since this is usual conclusion one manages to reach, as a result of asking for any proof or requesting further clarity in a discussion.

so i heard this guy got an month suspension? god that last sentence is ***** infuriating,no wander you got suspended, what END HERE? you did nothing but wall of text of fake outrage and then end up in the most ugly conversation from some one like you

joined Mar 18, 2023

so i heard this guy got an month suspension? god that last sentence is ***** infuriating,no wander you got suspended, what END HERE? you did nothing but wall of text of fake outrage and then end up in the most ugly conversation from some one like you

whoa.... anger management. much needed. pls gt elp, ocay.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Says the person who was having fake arguements about lolis.

Just be like the rest or us and enjoy the wee lasses whose small asses are light enough for us to hurl at our enemies as deadly face huggers so we can follow up with the good ol' one two to the ribs.

Hell,you can even equip them to extend your vertical attack range.

Lolis are the true meta.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

More cute chapters! Thanks <3

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

-snip-

Lolis are the true meta.

I just want you to know this is so extremely stupid but I cannot stop laughing at it.

joined Mar 18, 2023

Says the person who was having fake arguements about lolis.

Just be like the rest or us and enjoy the wee lasses whose small asses are light enough for us to hurl at our enemies as deadly face huggers so we can follow up with the good ol' one two to the ribs.

Lolis are the true meta.

well, this was spoken like a true lolicon, i can respect that, no deflection just acceptance.

hm.... just one question though, explain to me how i could have a fake argument? that makes no sense to me, or is this some lame attempt at a joke? cause if so, i aint exactly laughing here.

now that i think about it, its kinda crazy how often buzzwords seem to keep coming from the comments of my opposition, first it was a claim of bad faith arguments from @Purple Library Guy, then it was fake outrage from @XadarxBlack, and now its become fake arguments from you @NARESH4444, all these accusations go on existing without a shred of evidence too, spooky stuff aint it?

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

These lolicon debates that crop up on these forums are immensely tiring to look at over and over. Just stop it already. There are things people have brought up about the setting has troubling implications which is way more interesting than whether the girl is a textbook definition of a loli.
I'm also going to request that no one waste their time on a sock puppet conspiracy theory.

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

The mistress basically gets free 2 cosplay shows at home almost everyday lol.

last edited at Jul 16, 2023 7:37AM

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

These lolicon debates that crop up on these forums are immensely tiring to look at over and over. Just stop it already. There are things people have brought up about the setting has troubling implications which is way more interesting than whether the girl is a textbook definition of a loli.
I'm also going to request that no one waste their time on a sock puppet conspiracy theory.

Thank you, MrEngenious.

The worst thing that can happen to a thread is a debarking of haters who saw the tags and come tell the rest of us why they're so wrong.

Avatar%20tartuffe%20clipboard01b
joined Sep 20, 2022

So what now, Maiko who doesn't know how to cook will teach cooking to Iori who also doesn't know how to cook?

Matthew 15:14 comes to mind.

PineconeJuice
Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

So now we get a disaster chapter where she pretends to know how to cook? With a bonus content of our maid being a natural at it and picking things up in an instant.

La duchesse de Pecquigny
joined Jun 7, 2021

So now we get a disaster chapter where she pretends to know how to cook? With a bonus content of our maid being a natural at it and picking things up in an instant.

Or, alternatively, as ACM1PT suggested before, they'll both end up in a ditch. XD
(Yeah I looked up Matthew 15:14 hihihi)

joined Jan 14, 2020

Or they can have fun teaching themselves how to cook, together.

joined May 3, 2014

oh Maid-chan is leveling up her Maid Skills! :3 so cute :3

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Yeah I think if she's honest about not knowing how to cook they could learn together, which would be cute.

joined Jul 8, 2019

My money is in they burning down the house.
For extra points, have it be when preparing cornflakes (as tradition mandates)
For extra extra points, have the firemen involved.
For extra extra extra points, let the girls be smiten by then (just so chapter gets the het tag and creates some drama).
For extra extra extra extra points, have the firemen remove the helmets and pull a Samus (I wonder if kids today will get the reference) so the tag gets removed for more hilarity.

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Ugh. Rich people.

20230811_115727_adobe_express
joined Sep 21, 2019

Ok but can you buy hot water from Uber Eats

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

At least it wasn't McDonald's this time.

joined Jan 14, 2020

...it's over? :(

joined Jul 8, 2019

Ok but can you buy hot water from Uber Eats

I have to admit, that one is even more extreme than setting cornflakes on fire

To reply you must either login or sign up.