Forum › I Wanna Spoil Yoroizuka-san! discussion

joined Jun 11, 2021

they're gonna end up having sex before they kiss because doing it on the lips is more embarrassing than slamming clams

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

they're gonna end up having sex before they kiss because doing it on the lips is more embarrassing than slamming clams

I think there's a manga like that?

Ren%e2%80%99py_logo_6-13-6_200x307px
joined Jan 21, 2023

She can give her a hickey but she can't give her a little kiss?
Her scale of tereru is all messed up.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

She can give her a hickey but she can't give her a little kiss?
Her scale of tereru is all messed up.

May have something to do with the society around her inventing all kinds of complicated notions and rituals around kissing while neglecting all manners of other forms of intimacy. Hence, her brain can handle various forms of sexual and near-sexual exploration just fine, but a few certain areas are surrounded by so many preconceived notions that she enters analysis paralysis just trying to think about it.

last edited at Jul 8, 2023 5:48AM

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

early chapter Kurumi: once we kissed, then I'll spoil her, lots.

latest chapter Kurumi: I'm spoiling her, lots, but only kissed once but Yoroizuka doesn't know that

last edited at Jul 8, 2023 3:05PM

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

She didn`t score her in christmas, wtfox?

__toshinou_kyouko_yuru_yuri_drawn_by_namori__943f8c23512b1acef28d53ce169c5909
joined Apr 24, 2020

gjslslrlrkshzhsvq!!!!!!! No but you don't understand, I love these two SO MUCH :'))) Definitely in my top 3 of ongoing series here. Thank you Gouma-Den for bringing it to us every time!

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Us too. We can hardly wait either.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

God, I think I'm gonna need to get myself some insulin

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

These two are way too adorable

joined Jan 14, 2020

She didn`t score her in christmas, wtfox?

There's the whole "being sick" thing.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Definitely wasn't expecting that.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Well I'll be damned, even more progress!

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

Arrrrgggggh, my heart is going to give out. Too cute!!

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

Kissing through a mask you've been wearing for hours probably won't protect you much. She might've as well just kissed her directly.

Mariya%20and%20karin%202
joined Nov 27, 2022

Yayay excited to see Yoroizuka-san giving into her feelings and being responsible about it. Both respecting boundaries, how cute.

Screenshot_20230620_200924_chrome
joined Mar 31, 2021

GOSH, Yoroizuka-san keros getting cuter and cuter with every update!

Licentious Lantern
Lantern%202
joined Sep 17, 2021

I likewise cannot wait as well. But the temporal force is not willing to bend the knee and accelerate to that glorious future for some reason. Such a tantalizing time to binge read this wonderful manga, just to be stopped before the true pay-off.

The most enjoyable part is how both of them are so multi-faccetted. Yoroizuka seems apathetic, but she can absolutely be emotionally affected and express desires. She simply has a higher resistance to emotional connection with her own feelings and others. I was especially proud of her for being capable of using empathy to predict that putting off the Christmas celebration out of some over-serious concern about passing on sickness would have been emotionally devastating to Kurumi and reconsidered. It subverts the usual "selfishly considerate" trope and makes her more human. People are not robots that will avoid all risks and always act by the book.

Kurumi appears as the cutesy airheaded type who only has pure love to give, but she has a lewd streak and a real impatient desire to advance their relationship. Her pro-active nature is wonderfully refreshing, even if she lacks the emotional stamina to keep up with her own daring plans and fails to pick up on cues from her girlfriend at times. The fact that she has a healthy mix of emotional and physical needs makes her feel much more real. It is also enjoyable to see that while she has her declared goal of spoiling her girlfriend she is still secretly happy when the reverse happens as well.

last edited at Jul 12, 2023 12:00PM

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Kissing through a mask you've been wearing for hours probably won't protect you much. She might've as well just kissed her directly.

Try not to get bogged down with fiction. The mask is merely delaying the kiss we all want while still giving us some endorphins as she shows her feelings.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Try not to get bogged down with fiction. The mask is merely delaying the kiss we all want while still giving us some endorphins as she shows her feelings.

The mask was not there to protect Kurumi from getting sick. It was to protect her from nasal blood loss and consequent loss of consciousness.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Bless chapter 21

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

I've always wanted a kotatsu, but where I live is much too hot for one the majority of the time.

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

They were handholding with their FEET! Kinky.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Feetholding.

Also this was a very lovely chapter.

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

This count as leg work!

To reply you must either login or sign up.