Forum › Come to Girl Land discussion

Riamu
joined Aug 28, 2018

Fantastic tags, I will now read this with less than no idea of what's going to happen.

joined Jul 8, 2016

I guess this wasn't as bad as the literal skinsuits/ possession skinsuit stuff I've seen popping up in hentai somewhat recently. I don't mean to kinkshame, but man I don't get the appeal of that at all.

Anyways onto this, it was cute for what was essentially forced feminization smut I guess?

joined Sep 11, 2019

Actually a fun(?) ride

Img_20220602_141642-min%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

Very interesting what the human mind can conjure up...

Dont%20ruin%20your%20life%20stardom
joined Apr 21, 2020

I want to go to Girl Land...

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Very weird and unsettling. There were no girls in that park, but only boys posing as girls? Not even trans girls. Until the MC was brainwashed and forced to transition and become a "real" girl by his senpai?

It vaguely reminds me of a hentai with men forcibly turning into girls when they have sex with some special women and then them being raped by other men, etc, until the whole of humanity are girls. Or something.

This is somewhat uncomfortable to me. I see to what fetish it appeals and some might enjoy it, but it's not my thing. I don't see it as technically yuri.

Smolnano
joined Apr 4, 2017

I guess this wasn't as bad as the literal skinsuits/ possession skinsuit stuff I've seen popping up in hentai somewhat recently. I don't mean to kinkshame, but man I don't get the appeal of that at all.

Anyways onto this, it was cute for what was essentially forced feminization smut I guess?

the big part of the appeal is actually moderately explicit in the work funnily enough. the bit about how searching for senpai is cover up and distancing from the kouhai's real goal of living as a normal goal is mirrored by the distancing mechanism of dubious consent forcefemme from the very stigmatized desire to live as a girl, and the even more stigmatized desire to be a normal sexual being as a girl.

the rest is the usual "this is highly stigmatized and therefore erotically charged." if you "wanted to be a girl" before puberty, and were in denial, then during puberty it can be incredibly obvious especially if you "cross"dress or think of yourself as a girl. sexual excitement that was purely dysphoric becomes much less dysphoric when "cross"dressing in the same way that just existing previously became less or not dysphoric when "cross"dressing. yet the massive stigma, and the crushing guilt and shame, and the scary weird sexual feelings, and usual kink formation kinda all kick in.

like personally my "compulsion" to "cross"dress felt very forced and external to a part of me that was very aware that a "guy" wanting to be a girl was Very Bad and Perverted and Dangerous. the fact that it just removed dysphoria prior to puberty and did the same after puberty didn't make finding "forcefemme" stuff less recognizable. it was very close to my experience of being unable to stop being trans, and having distancing mechanisms like 100% repression and denial during the day that i was "cross"dressing and thinking of myself as a girl at night. plus the burgeoning weirdness of sexual feelings only working normally when i wasn't dysphoric, depersonalized, dissociated as shit coinciding with the guilt and shame of "cross"dressing and wanting to be a woman, and the feeling that this was coming from outside myself, and my masochistic tendencies really made forcefemme genderbender really work and be painfully relatable and also make me so guilty and ashamed i could die.

Smolnano
joined Apr 4, 2017

like this is yuri but it is mostly 100% pure trans eggyness. a 1:9 ratio of yuri to extremely egg in denial fantasies. notice the first half is all pretty non-sexualized living life as a girl things. if you're a guy or a femboy and this really makes sense to you, then you might want to try the idea "i really can become a girl in real life and live the rest of my life like that" on for size. it's at least worth exploring.

also imo it's 0% yaoi imao. senpai's right that kouhai's actual main motivation wasn't saving her but to actually get to be a girl.

Princess_Anime
Illyasvielgay
joined Mar 6, 2021

based

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Wasn't sure this would actually be suitable for Dynasty when I saw it elsewhere, but nice to see it here as well. :D Some questionable parts, but a lot of fun as well, and the map spread is especially great. :D

Went through the authors other translated works after reading this as well, and there's some even better stuff there, might be worth considering adding those here too - maybe even the het ones, seeing the very trans-positive worlds on display.

joined Jan 7, 2020

The tags check out. Just needed to turn off my brain to read it.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Written by a guy who has never heard of period cramps

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

yeah, this has huge closeted trans energy

I read so much force fem and gender bender stuff before I figured my shit out. The idea of it being a thorough and fast transformation and the idea that you don’t have to grapple with your own wants/agency until after it’s too late just seems so nice when you’re closeted

last edited at Jun 15, 2023 3:54AM

Smallpred
joined Jun 29, 2015

The theme park map was very funny, I actually had to go back and take in all the detail lol

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Might be better to call it Egg Land. (⁠づ⁠。⁠◕⁠‿⁠‿⁠◕⁠。⁠)⁠づ

Truly, Disney has nothing on this.

Akko%20x%20mari%2007
joined Mar 20, 2016

As girls, Tohru and Amatsuka remind me of Show By Rock's Cyan and Retoree.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Obviously, when you suspect a huge conspiracy about kidnapping and disappearing boys, you waltz into the place, and announce loudly that you are going to reveal said conspiracy. Never could anything go wrong with such a well-planned approach.

b0undarybreaker
C12%20wink
joined Oct 29, 2020

This is the single best set of tags I have ever seen.

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

If it's not yaoi because they're both girls internally but Tohru was attracted to senpai as a guy is it not het for, like, one page? Really makes you think

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

The theme park map was very funny, I actually had to go back and take in all the detail lol

"Maids can borrow brooms, mops, katanas and machine guns."

joined May 3, 2014

I was really supprised by the slew of tags, deciding to read the comments and now I’m bloody down right terrified to read it because it might trigger my gender disphoria >.>

I have some really werid curiosity about scenarios like this, witch is way I kinda like genderbend stuff or anything similar to this(the ones that are secessive hentai are too much), because humans reactions to such situation is really interesting, one thing to, doujin like this is mostly Het, does any one has some recommandations for this type of story but with yuri ?

last edited at Jun 15, 2023 5:33AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Written by a guy who has never heard of period cramps

You'd think so, but another of their works actually includes a pretty painful case of experiencing those for the first time.

New
joined Aug 4, 2016

There was an idea. Sometimes, it should remain at that stage.

Though tbh take out the explicitly NSFW pages and it's...still not for everyone, but innocent enough.

joined Nov 22, 2019

I'm still incredibly disturbed by the whole skin suit thing. That page walking through the skin gate is horrific, and the fact that the mc got hard underneath the skin is a thought that will stick with me for a long time

They couldn't just...cast a magic spell? Or drink a potion, maybe? Did they have to go the skin suit route? And the fact that the author went out of there way insist that passing through the gate took physical effort, with the veins bulging out of the guys head, and the fact that the skin suit got snipped off at the toes...it's just a but too much.

Smolnano
joined Apr 4, 2017

I was really supprised by the slew of tags, deciding to read the comments and now I’m bloody down right terrified to read it because it might trigger my gender disphoria >.>

I have some really werid curiosity about scenarios like this, witch is way I kinda like genderbend stuff or anything similar to this(the ones that are secessive hentai are too much), because humans reactions to such situation is really interesting, one thing to, doujin like this is mostly Het, does any one has some recommandations for this type of story but with yuri ?

This is imo def yuri but pretty eggy and the hentai in the last half is very uninspired hentai outside of forcefemme genderbend fetish.

Probably not exactly the right place but:

(neither is hentai at all)

"Ore ga Watashi ni Naru made" is amazing, though the early art is rough. Basically makes the trans subtext of genderbend stuff pretty explicit in clever ways. Characterization is very strong too. Yuri ship is sailing really quick recently, but is far from a foregone conclusion. It's more than worth reading even if the yuri ship sinks or is kept subtext. Honestly, it's one of the best manga i've read. It's definitely not cis, either from just taking the premise seriously or genuine familiarity.

"Onii-chan Is Done For!" is extremely yuri, is a very well done slice of life comedy, and is overall a pretty fun and wholesome time. Genderbended protagonist says the possibly the most trans thing a genderbended character has ever said in the third chapter, and almost cracks her egg before comedy sets in. Setting kinda requires that the egg doesn't crack and the kids don't grow up. Lots of wholesome trans vibes overall. Sometimes a little cis. Top tier comedy manga overall.

To reply you must either login or sign up.