Forum › Be Careful, Onee-san (Serialization) discussion

joined Mar 8, 2019

So.. open ending with Tae and Mai still being "friends" without outright confessing to each other and continuing to hang out after they reject the others? Sad to see this get the axe so soon!

last edited at May 30, 2023 8:04PM

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

That double whammy to her small body,probably going to need a swim to think that one through.

What shall the climax contain?,probably someone stepping up big time,probably a surprise too.

DynastyUser382
joined Apr 16, 2021

Such a weird way to finish things off. I wonder if the author has the balls to end the series with Mai accepting the boys confession and Tae with her friend. If I had to make a bet though, I'd go with a double rejection and a time skip where they end up together.

joined Jul 8, 2020

Huh? Next is the last? Is it getting axed.. Because the age gap? Too bad, i really like this story tho :( and there's so much things that still can get explored, like the relationship with Mai's mom

Fowgib%20me%20(2)
joined Nov 28, 2021

Well that's a bit rushed.
I'm voting timeskip episode, though I do like Tae's friend.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

WHAT?! Next chapter's final? Fuck.

Also...that face...That right eye...

Reminds me of this...

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

So many series getting the axe

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

A bit abroupt...

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

I know Tae is useless for Mai, but this school teacher is really pretty actually...

joined Jun 27, 2022

Yes according to mangas you should go out with every person you don't like romantically but don't hate either :')

joined Nov 21, 2018

Damn, it's ending? That stinks; even though I really like this one it's hard to imagine that it'll get a satisfactory ending with no real time time set it up.

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

Yes according to mangas you should go out with every person you don't like romantically but don't hate either :')

Mai needs a crash course on feminism.

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

Its called experimentation, nothing uncommon or unhealthy, helps the young ones get an idea on how to love works

GlyphInBullet
joined Apr 19, 2020

The axe falls..

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I am going to hold out hope for Mai-Tai until the end.

joined Jul 2, 2021

What the fuck. This is one of the most abrupt ending I've ever read. They only even met twice and that promise really came out of nowhere...

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

Chapter 32

Judge - Chan "guilty"

The end

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

It's definitely end of volume territory but final chapter is on the credits page where often the scanlators just write random stuff. it'd be very hard to sum up this series in one more chapter, for sure. Here's hoping there's another volume.

This from Twitter looks bad:

May 26
それとREX誌面にて掲載されていますが、来月号で『気をつけなよ、お姉さん。』が最終回になります。
これまで応援してくださった皆様のおかげでここまで描くことができました。
いろいろお話したいことはありますが、ひとまず最後までお付き合いのほど宜しくお願いします!

Basically, "although it will appear in REX, it will be the last one, it's only your support that's let me draw this much, there's a lot I'd want to say [about this?] but thanks for coming along with me this far."

You could read it on Pocket Shonen magazine site for points, I worry that wasn't enough.

last edited at May 31, 2023 4:50AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Twist upon twist...

Akari-mizunashi-transparent%203
joined Oct 10, 2014

So this definitely got the axe huh...

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Well, here's hoping that the author will revive the web version and give us plenty of their adventures after the serialization ends. May even be able to do things there that would not have been doable in a magazine.

joined Jul 8, 2019

Huh? Next is the last? Is it getting axed.. Because the age gap?

Doubtful, there are a lot of age gap stories and this is by far one of the most wholesome of them. "Falls in love with gorgeous girl, learns it's a child, decides to forgo romantic intend and act as a responsible adult in a wholesome, good-role-figure, friendship"? Given it's JAPAN we're talking about, it's likely it got cancelled because it was TOO LITTLE extreme.

Marisa0
joined May 13, 2015

Time skip isn't bad, but I want something more interesting from Sasuke-sensei, like previous chapters.

DynastyUser382
joined Apr 16, 2021

It's such a weird trope that I'm not a fan of. Accepting the confession of someone you don't like just because. At least here the boy is someone she knows and not some random guy. Granted she's also like still in elementary, so I can get why she'd be confused, but still.

Bb8a9f6b-acc2-4e0f-90f6-d54026cb173e_1_201_a
joined Feb 16, 2021

Huh? Next is the last? Is it getting axed.. Because the age gap?

Doubtful, there are a lot of age gap stories and this is by far one of the most wholesome of them. "Falls in love with gorgeous girl, learns it's a child, decides to forgo romantic intend and act as a responsible adult in a wholesome, good-role-figure, friendship"? Given it's JAPAN we're talking about, it's likely it got cancelled because it was TOO LITTLE extreme.

I think that’s what surprises me the most considering Japan loves stories of JKs with office workers that are either in their late 30s or early 40s. Even seem to like stories of shotas with OLs or deadbeat older women

To reply you must either login or sign up.