Forum › False Marigold discussion

Yaa%20898
joined Apr 24, 2022

that page 44 shit is a jumpscare, also very befitting for a pfp. (edit: pfp has too much kb and too lazy to compress, though now it is a pfp on discord)
Yeah I am quite intrigued on how the story will go. I genuinely do not know right now if Lily knows if Hana is lying to her or not, but I am quite interest in this story so far. My future self will be happy when the next chapter comes

last edited at May 28, 2023 1:07AM

-7xom-00_400x400
joined Feb 25, 2023

Dropped everything the second I saw this updated. Can't believe the maid doesn't approve, truly horrible...

joined Aug 21, 2017

surely this will have a happy ending

joined May 10, 2021

Understandable reaction from the maid really.
I wonder if she'll be exposed to try to start a relationship from scratch that quickly into the story. It'd feel a little too soon, but it'll sure makes for a sweet story (although, quite a bit of drama will follow as well).
Also, was that another maid trying to bully Lily?
Anyways, thanks for the chapter!

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

Also, was that another maid trying to bully Lily?

Likely, but she didn't look like a maid, probably a stepsister.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Damn,they partially look like the same characters from the other series.

Also,double damn,that scissors bore witness to an almost impulse murder,then impulse suicide,and now a cover up,poor thing needs some PTSD counseling.

You have no right to be as funny as you are, I snorted lmao. Second chapter comes out in June, right? It's my graduation month, let's goooooo!

I would insert a Kevin Costner GIF of him screaming "I HAVE EVERY RIGHT",but I can't find one.

It's enough to make a self-employed mail man perish.

Also,lets' go,she got the full getup on and got caught.

Will she tell her the truth and shatter the smile?,will she face her head on?,find out next time,only on the 1997 classic,"The Postman".

Sono.hanabira.ni.kuchizuke.o.-.atelier.no.koibito-tachi.full.1462399_avartar
joined May 28, 2015

sight building a new relationship on a lie is one of the worst idea ever. Typically, this a red flag. And no matter how their relationship develop, Lily shouldn't trust the MC anymore. And Clearly the maid is going to be a partner in crime. She doesn't want to see Lily unhappy anymore. She's going to lie together with the MC. And at the moment Lily knows that, she's going to kill herself. Unless the author is going the play the card of "she knows that she was lying since the beginning but play along to have a friend".
This trope of a girl disguising herself as a man to be together with a girl and having the girl not knowing her true gender, is so problematic.

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

What could possibly go wrong?

joined Jan 11, 2022

Thanks for the update! I eagerly await the next chapter.

LackLustre09721
joined Apr 26, 2022

FINALLY

LackLustre09721
joined Apr 26, 2022

What could possibly go wrong?

For real, what could go wrong?

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

Oh no, now she had to seduce the maid too,cd

277518907_284798580472730_8969942845314652470_n
joined Sep 19, 2021

anyone read the oneshot version? i's love to know how did it play out

Ss%20(2022-10-15%20at%2007.19.30)
joined Aug 19, 2021

What an incredible face

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

How will this play out? (⁠╬⁠☉⁠д⁠⊙⁠)⁠⊰⁠⊹ฺ

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

This trope of a girl disguising herself as a man to be together with a girl and having the girl not knowing her true gender, is so problematic.

I mean its less about the gender and more about the fact that she is replacing a dead person...

last edited at May 28, 2023 2:58PM

joined Jun 27, 2022

I like that she already got found out by at least someone

Sono.hanabira.ni.kuchizuke.o.-.atelier.no.koibito-tachi.full.1462399_avartar
joined May 28, 2015

I mean its less about the gender and more about the fact that she is replacing a dead person...

Here I was talking about the trope in general. But yeah, what our MC is doing here is identity theft. And apparently it's not condemned by the law if the person you are using the identity is dead, at least from where I am... Interesting.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Caught!

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

I still can't get over the fact the author is called "Sasuke".
My money brain keeps on screaming "SASUKEEEEEEE" in Naruto's voice whenever I see that name.

Alice_is_lost
joined Mar 29, 2021

sight building a new relationship on a lie is one of the worst idea ever. Typically, this a red flag. And no matter how their relationship develop, Lily shouldn't trust the MC anymore. And Clearly the maid is going to be a partner in crime. She doesn't want to see Lily unhappy anymore. She's going to lie together with the MC. And at the moment Lily knows that, she's going to kill herself. Unless the author is going the play the card of "she knows that she was lying since the beginning but play along to have a friend".

I mean, this isn't exactly "that" trope, she's disguising herself so Lily can keep smiling, she doesn't want lily to suffer knowing the person she loved died.
And I don't think lily is the type of person that would kill herself upon knowing the truth, Lily liked the MC's brother because he was a kind person, she might be hurt upon discovering the truth but I'm sure she'll think of the MC as someone as kind as her brother since she sacrificed her identity to make Lily happy

Yaa%20898
joined Apr 24, 2022

every ending page of every chapter in this manga is pfp worthy jeez

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

What is lassie so edgy for though

maidenlessclaire
Rkkixs_v_400x400
joined Feb 16, 2023

I wonder if we're gonna find out in a few chapters that Lily already knows she's not her brother. It wouldn't neccessarily surprise me.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Crisis time.

To reply you must either login or sign up.