Forum › Boys Gilding the Lily Shall Die discussion

joined Aug 13, 2021

I definitely like the art and rivals to lovers is a proven concept~

joined Sep 28, 2017

Got the feeling it lacks of at least one important tag.

last edited at May 25, 2023 5:11PM

Crie
joined Mar 22, 2022

"Het"?

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Yesss more gay band girls. Always down for rivals to lovers too. Excited to see where this goes

006%20(1)
joined Aug 11, 2019

"Het"?

It appears that Het is not a focus, so Het on page 4 & Het on page 5 for this chapter 01 should suffice.

Tumblr_p951rjhbir1x0h5yoo9_400
joined Oct 24, 2021

Ooooooh I'm always down for more band girls yuri

Sono.hanabira.ni.kuchizuke.o.-.atelier.no.koibito-tachi.full.1462399_avartar
joined May 28, 2015

And drop ! I have enough with this trope of a cold introvert and a selfish extravert. With one only living for her love of music and the other doing "bad things" to steam off from the pressure she has by being the daughter of two prestigious musicians.
Also, a love triangle with whom ? The faceless boyfriend or the kouhai who is not even in the cover and has 0 change to end with the MC.
But Really ! Beginning your yuri manga a het kiss ! Next step, beginning a yuri manga with the girl getting fuck by a guy ? Oh, sorry we already have that :/ ! That such a great way to turn you off from continuing your reading. At least for me

Screenshot_20231219-103652~2
joined Sep 10, 2022

Apparently, this is based on a popular play/drama or something similar? Does anyone know anything about that?

last edited at May 25, 2023 6:15PM

joined Apr 20, 2021

And drop ! I have enough with this trope of a cold introvert and a selfish extravert. With one only living for her love of music and the other doing "bad things" to steam off from the pressure she has by being the daughter of two prestigious musicians.
Also, a love triangle with whom ? The faceless boyfriend or the kouhai who is not even in the cover and has 0 change to end with the MC.
But Really ! Beginning your yuri manga a het kiss ! Next step, beginning a yuri manga with the girl getting fuck by a guy ? Oh, sorry we already have that :/ ! That such a great way to turn you off from continuing your reading. At least for me

Eh nothing has shown that extraverted one is selfish. She also is shown to love music (coming even earlier in the morning). She is extroverted, but nothing has shown she is a bad person.

About het kiss in yuri sure, but the boyfriend I feel like specifically was made faceless. He is not the point and it is not the first or tenth story about MC falling in love with allegedly "straight" girl. Like just based on first chapter there is so many possibilites where this could go story wise.

Crie
joined Mar 22, 2022

"Het"?

It appears that Het is not a focus, so Het on page 4 & Het on page 5 for this chapter 01 should suffice.

But then the 'Love Triangle' tag would also only apply for chapter one and subsequent chapters with the boy involved.

joined Sep 25, 2019

I see the author saw Hibike and chose violence.

joined Sep 28, 2017

Yeah, I think this guy is based

joined Apr 16, 2022

don't let the door hit ya

Edit: I really liked this first chapter, it set up a very interesting dynamic between the two girls.

last edited at May 25, 2023 6:36PM

joined Jan 11, 2014

Prob need a bisexual tag so people don’t come here expecting some pristine lesbian experience. Sorry men haters.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Maybe Bisexual?

Edit: Unless Aikawa Hibiki is one of those yuri girls who inexplicably teases the girl she likes by blatantly flying her het flag in front of her.

last edited at May 25, 2023 8:27PM

joined Dec 20, 2022

Who up gilding they lily

joined Apr 16, 2022

Maybe Bisexual?

Edit: Unless Aikawa Hibiki is one of those yuri girls who inexplicably teasing the girl she likes by blatantly flying her het flag in front of her.

I wouldn't apply the Bisexual tag yet because Hibiki shows no signs of liking Chihaya (yet)

joined Nov 22, 2019

Sorry men haters.

Yeah, I hate men. And?
⠀⠀⠘⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡜⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠑⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡔⠁⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠢⢄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⠴⠊⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⡀⠤⠄⠒⠈⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣀⠄⠊⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠿⠛⠛⠛⠋⠉⠈⠉⠉⠉⠉⠛⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣤⣤⣤⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⢿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⢏⣴⣿⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣟⣾⣿⡟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⢢⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⠀⡴⠄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⠟⠻⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠶⢴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿ ⣿⣁⡀⠀⠀⢰⢠⣦⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⠀⣴⣶⣿⡄⣿ ⣿⡋⠀⠀⠀⠎⢸⣿⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠗⢘⣿⣟⠛⠿⣼ ⣿⣿⠋⢀⡌⢰⣿⡿⢿⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⢸⣿⣿⣧⢀⣼ ⣿⣿⣷⢻⠄⠘⠛⠋⠛⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢿⣧⠈⠉⠙⠛⠋⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣧⠀⠈⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠟⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⢃⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⡿⠀⠴⢗⣠⣤⣴⡶⠶⠖⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⡸⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⡀⢠⣾⣿⠏⠀⠠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠉⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣧⠈⢹⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⠈⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⣴⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⣄⣀⣀⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡄⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠀⠀⠀⠙⣿⣿⡟⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠇⠀⠁⠀⠀⠹⣿⠃⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠛⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢐⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠛⠉⠉⠁⠀⢻⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠈⣿⣿⡿⠉⠛⠛⠛⠉⠉ ⣿⡿⠋⠁⠀⠀⢀⣀⣠⡴⣸⣿⣇⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡿⠄⠙⠛⠀⣀⣠⣤⣤⠄⠀

-7xom-00_400x400
joined Feb 25, 2023

Interesting setup, but I'm gonna have to wait to say if it's any good yet. We'll have to see what Hibiki's actually thinking first. Interiority, that's the key.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Maybe Bisexual?

Edit: Unless Aikawa Hibiki is one of those yuri girls who inexplicably teasing the girl she likes by blatantly flying her het flag in front of her.

I wouldn't apply the Bisexual tag yet because Hibiki shows no signs of liking Chihaya (yet)

Oh god, I hope this series doesn't turn into an unrequited love story about poor Chihaya getting constantly tortured by Hibiki rubbing her heterosexuality in Chihaya's face.
That would be torture for me too. I would hate reading the story, but I wouldn't give up on it, in a vain hope that the pair would finally get together.

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

"Het"?

joined May 3, 2014

"Het"?

like some one already said, we have to see if the author pulls the yuri card in the last chapter before giving it the bisexual tag >.>

bluraspberry
Chistaki
joined Jan 10, 2023

Music and Yuri nothing better than the fundamentals.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

don't let the door hit ya

I'll hit them with the door,that's a good way to kick out anyone who think they're some kind of expert.

Especially considering there's a lot of lesbian comics which have at least one straight interaction of some sort.

Images%20(2)
joined Sep 28, 2021

Sorry men haters.

Apology accepted but don't repeat that same mistake, ok?

last edited at May 25, 2023 10:13PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.