Forum › My Wish is to Fall In Love Until You Die discussion

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

I used to read this once, but then just kinda stopped. Now, after years of not reading it at all, I picked this up again after a friend recommended so, and I think I will be sticking around this time.

last edited at May 4, 2023 4:51AM

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

URRGHHH the way she looks at her is so soft. My heart

Edit: This manga isn't suited for an anime adaptation (at least, not one accessible to the resources Yuri Hime has), as anime has all been pigeonholed into seasonal format. You've seen how seasonal format kinda curtailed the potential of G-Witch's first cour, and how it gave Birdie Wing a really awkward seasonal split. A movie duology/trilogy might work, though.

last edited at May 7, 2023 9:12AM

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Remember what happened last time this series was in super fluffy mode? Yeah Haru lost her GF. I don't trust all this fluff something bad is about to happen.

Also I love that Mimi was thinking about candy looking at the senpai and just by the look she knew what Mimi was thinking about because she had to explain she didn't have any candy today haha Very cute. I'M WORRIED.

last edited at May 7, 2023 11:45AM

joined Jul 8, 2020

I really like the story and used to enjoy it so much. Still coming back here once in a while. The story still good and im happy with all the progress between Shiina and Mimi. But i just can't enjoy it as much as before. Its been like 3 years and i still can't get over Seiran. It hurt every time im coming back here and seeing Ari. Poor girl, i want to hug you.

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

The very last panel of the chapter, it's Esta's hair, and it seems to me that the hair tie's color is off... maybe blood stained. I do not like either of those implications. Other than that, some fluff, and a continuation of the progress the series has started building toward. I'm still hoping that for whatever reason, Sheena turns out to be a once-in-a-lifetime healer that can do all sorts of crazy shit. All in all a great chapter. Please spare us.

Couple_under_the_stars
joined Nov 7, 2022

Doesn't want to take her medicine
Doesn't want painkillers
Doesn't want recovery and pain-soothing magic

Well, that's pretty ominous. Senpai is either trying to avoid battle or suicidal.

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

Doesn't want to take her medicine
Doesn't want painkillers
Doesn't want recovery and pain-soothing magic

Well, that's pretty ominous. Senpai is either trying to avoid battle or suicidal.

Yeah, I find the comments that are like "this fluffy stuff just means there's something bad coming" have me thinking, wait, you didn't notice something bad is already happening?

joined Aug 15, 2021

... that Esta senpai. Hmm. Another death?

Pout2
joined Mar 7, 2017

Yeah Esta is probably not gonna make it based on the shadowing, won't even call it fore, it's there in the present

Ss%20(2022-10-15%20at%2007.19.30)
joined Aug 19, 2021

Rip Esta...

joined Oct 1, 2022

Senpai :(

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

Oh... Oh no... Not sure why, but part of me feels this is a bait, probably not, though.

I also feel that there's a fire in Sheena that increasingly grows in strength and intensity, and maybe whatever happens with Esta could serve as a further catalyst for her growth. That felt incedibly cynical and cold to write lol.

Other than that, jealous and pampering Mimi was adorable. The whole sequence was incredibly sweet, and I love the balance between the flavors and tones.

Also, "...Sheena is completely worn out from clinging onto other people..." phrasing? lol. I am afraid.

Img_20220602_141642-min%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

SENPAI NAURRR

joined May 10, 2021

Jealous Mimi is just too gosh darn precious!

Screenshot%202023-08-18%20at%2014-36-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20virgins'%20empire%20ch136
joined Jun 13, 2023

Rip Esta...

Ari slowly starting to open to a new person. New person gets heavy death flags... I'm concerned man.

Couple_under_the_stars
joined Nov 7, 2022

Estapleasefuckno

Despite all the death flags she had planted in the previous chapters, I don't want anything bad to happen to her. Because she's a good person, because she's the one Ari could open up to, I guess, and because so many other characters have been hinted to rely on her.

... At the same time, I know that unless something big happens to shake Sheena, this story can only end in tragedy for her and Mimi.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Interesting lil' note here.

Actually fighting in a war makes up a small section of it,and is also the smallest amount time spent by any soldier during their enlistment.

Meanwhile,they've been going at with the enemy daily?,with Mimi being the immortal death dealing punching bag.

So the use of these child soldiers is almost as savage as ancient tribal warfare,they're being pushed harder then ever in order to outright slaughter the otherside,and even we haven't been given the largerest scope about why it even happens.

Hopefully we a get a full look at the truth behind it all by the time the story is done,and hopefully some long lasting peace for them war vets to settle their PTSD once and for all.

277518907_284798580472730_8969942845314652470_n
joined Sep 19, 2021

big fat red flag for Esta, I don't like where this is going, ugh

Img_20220628_132851
joined May 13, 2020

Would be so cool if this ever got an anime

joined Aug 7, 2020

welp
rip esta

joined Mar 11, 2020

well shit. there goes Esta-senpai.

also, can you imagine how fucking weird it is to see your roommate/Significant other torn to pieces pretty much everyday, and just shrug it off because "that's just how it is folks!"

BlueStallion44
joined Aug 29, 2016

well shit. there goes Esta-senpai.

also, can you imagine how fucking weird it is to see your roommate/Significant other torn to pieces pretty much everyday, and just shrug it off because "that's just how it is folks!"

Oh Sheena gave a shit ton of backlash to Mimi, there was already those several chapters of them having an immature fight about wanting the other to be safe and wanting to protect them. They weren't supporting each other in their goals and wishes. At least this way, they know they can't stop the other, but Mimi is trying to fight more so that others aren't hurt and so that less people are injured for Sheena to heal. But there are still far too many people who are living that are getting hurt regardless and Sheena wants to take part in this "fight" as well. Even Mimi accepting Sheena using her energy is super mature of her I'm seriously impressed.

Also, Sheena didn't try to change just because Mimi was sulking. And Mimi knew she was sulking but she comforted Sheena, which Sheena accepted. Mimi also liked a spoiled Sheena. That was a super healthy dynamic I really enjoyed that. They could've gone back to their old stubborn ways. Sheena not accepting and also not asking for more and etc. This was really really nice to see. I'm only gonna think positively and avoid Esta-senpai lol

joined Apr 11, 2022

This manga has no business being this cute with that setting :(

last edited at Oct 17, 2023 4:14AM

Huh
joined Dec 16, 2020

Jesus, Esta's just running around with a million death flags

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

I really hate this school of child soldiers and broken dreams.
But heck, it's such a good story for making me hate the people who force them all into this.

To reply you must either login or sign up.