Forum › Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! discussion

Lojsdbe
joined Sep 16, 2019

Um, hang on a moment. Evie's currently rescuing Elsa from imminent death from exposure. Which, the previous version wouldn't have done, would she? Would she have even been on the scene? So, why was Elsa alive in the original timeline?

I know, I know, don't sweat the small time paradoxes.

It could have been the prince in the original timeline. I think it was mentioned at some point that the prince had met Elsa in the past and helped her. Either that, or Evie traveling back in time to save Elsa is part of the closed loop. Meaning she was always the one who saved Elsa, and the reason Evie doesn’t remember their meeting is because it was actually the future version of herself that met Elsa and made the as-yet unrevealed promise.

Sheenah_the_Dino
Hetero%20vibes
joined Sep 25, 2021

Um, hang on a moment. Evie's currently rescuing Elsa from imminent death from exposure. Which, the previous version wouldn't have done, would she? Would she have even been on the scene? So, why was Elsa alive in the original timeline?

It could have been the prince in the original timeline. I think it was mentioned at some point that the prince had met Elsa in the past and helped her. Either that, or Evie traveling back in time to save Elsa is part of the closed loop. Meaning she was always the one who saved Elsa, and the reason Evie doesn’t remember their meeting is because it was actually the future version of herself that met Elsa and made the as-yet unrevealed promise.

Yeah I think the story is using the Harry Potter rules of time travel, where you're not really changing anything because it already happened.

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

It has been stated they're in a stable time loop. Meaning Evie had already done this. She does it every time. That's why Elsa considered Evie her destined soulmate from the start. Evie just didn't remember because from her point of view, it still hadn't happened.

last edited at May 1, 2023 4:06PM

Patreon_post_image-42_50_1_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

It has been stated they're in a stable time loop. Meaning Evie had already done this. She does it every time. That's why Elsa considered Evie her destined soulmate from the start. Evie just didn't remember because from her point of view, it still hadn't happened.

Right it's a fixed moment in time and she would have to do a lot to mess it up. The ring will alert her if her actions might cause an issue with the timeline. Then if she does something that will cause the timeline to change, the ring will forcefully reset her back to before she went back in time.

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

I'm more curious as to who saved her before our heroine was reincarnated.
I suppose the prince?

last edited at May 29, 2023 5:53AM

Primalmaximus
joined Apr 26, 2020

Any word on when the next chapter will be updated?

joined Apr 10, 2023

There's been a hint already that baby Elsa isn't acting like she would be if the time travel didn't happen, with that scene of her looking out the window saying "it feels like someone's calling my name". She also cast that eye gouging spell and for Evie the only reason she was using real magic at this age was due to her future memories of education coming back in time with her.

I think we can safely assume on the timeline portrayed in the game, Elsa did not pick a fight with the slaver and lived for them all to make it to the orphanage some other way. This Elsa we're seeing is externally influenced in some way that breaks from that plot.

joined Sep 23, 2022

Where are you :/

664cf739-1617-40c1-9f8a-ab01b71652f9%202
joined Sep 28, 2021

“And, now, I must yet again spend long and painful days awaiting your return,” I say very dramatically because, JeGaysus, I could binge an entire season of this about now.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Evie sure gets righteously savage when someone hurts her future wife. Just like folks tend to forget that Elsa is a fighter, not a fragile flower, we tend to forget that Yvonne is a villainess who chooses to be nice most of the time.

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

I didn't realize I missed villainess Evie 'til now.
Also, I see how Elsa got used to the "bullying" so easily in the future. It's a core memory. XD

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Elsa's safe, so can we do a murder now? As a treat? *hopeful*

joined Sep 10, 2022

This arc has been amazing. Really love the creative direction taken here. So much to mine from it and keep the story fresh. Looking forward to the future. I would have cut both his hands off though.

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

Evie had enough and chose violence. Nice.

herenowforever
Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

Ninjas choppin' some minions.

joined Sep 23, 2022

Cute UwU

joined Sep 23, 2022

Cute UwU

StudentOfEtherium
Djp09ca4_400x400
joined Dec 16, 2017

"this arc will all be worth it once we get to see their first meeting"
the first meeting: "actually we shouldn't interact because time travel"
i'm just... >_>

yvonne mutilating a slaver also feels pretty atonal, even if he deserved it...

last edited at May 28, 2023 1:24PM

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

There's been a hint already that baby Elsa isn't acting like she would be if the time travel didn't happen, with that scene of her looking out the window saying "it feels like someone's calling my name". She also cast that eye gouging spell and for Evie the only reason she was using real magic at this age was due to her future memories of education coming back in time with her.

I think we can safely assume on the timeline portrayed in the game, Elsa did not pick a fight with the slaver and lived for them all to make it to the orphanage some other way. This Elsa we're seeing is externally influenced in some way that breaks from that plot.

It's also possible that if Yvonne hadn't gone back in time to save her in this moment, one of the other love interests would have instead. Or, alternately, it's possible that if Evie didn't come by, someone else would have intervened.

Either way, it's not really worth fussing over.

Ezgif.com-gif-maker%20(1)
joined Jun 6, 2020

Oh right Evie can fucking ruthless

but also awwwwwwww

joined Aug 21, 2017

we stan a problematic queen

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

The only problematic thing here is the slavers are still alive.

joined Sep 10, 2022

The only problematic thing here is the slavers are still alive.

Right? I'd have been fine with a "Kill me, Now" kind of punishment.

200069l%20(1)%20(1)
joined Dec 25, 2015

Bless you, Baihe69.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Excellent work.

Now we just have that bastard of a count to take care of. Can't let him off just like that.

To reply you must either login or sign up.