Forum › The Villainess Who Steals the Heroine's Heart discussion

joined Feb 9, 2015

There's no basis to believe that the entire captivity thing happens, as there is no evidence in neither the author's Twitter nor Pixiv.

It's not on Twitter nor Pixiv because it happens in the volume that's sold digitally. Here's your evidence.

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

she's basically domesticated. good for her.

Screenshot_20231219-103652~2
joined Sep 10, 2022

I've looked through the author's Pixiv a bit and haven't really seen anyhting like that? Thou I do agree, cat stuff gets kinda wierdge at times.

There's no basis to believe that the entire captivity thing happens, as there is no evidence in neither the author's Twitter nor Pixiv. Best to just ignore these claims and enjoy your time with the series instead of dreading over something that has no solid evidence of happening.

It does happen. You can easily find it.

It's not on Twitter nor Pixiv because it happens in the volume that's sold digitally. Here's your evidence.

Think this should be marked as spoiler, no?

last edited at Apr 13, 2023 8:40AM

109669413_p0~2
joined Aug 17, 2022

Ah, so it was just a bad gag. My bad for making such a bold assumption.

007b
joined Jun 12, 2014

Unconscious people do not want to drink tea

last edited at Apr 14, 2023 8:15AM

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

No points for guessing who left all those fan letters in full view for Mayne to discover. ;-)

Lojsdbe
joined Sep 16, 2019

Sigh… I’m really stupid.

I picked up on the joke with Vylle’s name fairly quick. “Ah, Vylle Inness, because she’s the villainess. Funny!” But I only just realized the Mayne’s name is the same thing. Main Heroine.

Just wanted to air that out. Please return to your regularly scheduled dose of cuteness.

Fowgib%20me%20(2)
joined Nov 28, 2021

Boob pov best pov.

23-n%20(1)
joined Dec 10, 2020

Getting a first person pov of Vylle's huge rack is... chefs kiss

Screenshot_20230620_200924_chrome
joined Mar 31, 2021

BOOOOOOOOOBIIIIIIIIIES

joined Jan 3, 2020

The last page of ch1 may be the best scanlation-team-made page I've ever seen.

It's great but the "crying in corners" Citrus mockery in one manga is definitely #2 for me, and the undisputed #1 has to be "slamming clams is nothing like seeing them in their natural habitat". That line will be with me forever.

last edited at Apr 30, 2023 7:52AM

joined May 3, 2014

I've looked through the author's Pixiv a bit and haven't really seen anyhting like that? Thou I do agree, cat stuff gets kinda wierdge at times.

There's no basis to believe that the entire captivity thing happens, as there is no evidence in neither the author's Twitter nor Pixiv. Best to just ignore these claims and enjoy your time with the series instead of dreading over something that has no solid evidence of happening.

It does happen. You can easily find it.

Think this should be marked as spoiler, no?

from the looks of it she trick them with the idea of sleeping with her then she kicks them in the balls??? so the weird sex plot to get away doesn’t happen???

joined Sep 10, 2022

from the looks of it she trick them with the idea of sleeping with her then she kicks them in the balls??? so the weird sex plot to get away doesn’t happen???

I don't think the scene is an issue at all. But no, she uses her skills. She has sex with them and fucks them into submission. That's the twist and the joke. She's made these comments before about men being ill equipped and inadequate and her sexual history is already known. The idea is that she's giving them more than what they wanted, in a way that overwhelms them because they're pathetic and don't compare to the mistress. The liquid at the end just confirms more.

last edited at Apr 24, 2023 12:31AM

joined Sep 9, 2016

Cleared of all charges? Looks like it was making off with that sheet though...

At least petty larceny, I'd say.

joined Feb 14, 2023

Holy fuckign shit how good is she what the hell those scars are DEEP girl is gonna hit an artery that's some ungodly sex

joined May 3, 2014

I don't think the scene is an issue at all. But no, she has sex with them and fucks them into submission. That's the joke, a joke she's made before about men being ill equipped and inadequate.

really? ugh what a crap chapter then i wasn’t expecting forced NTR or whatever her complaining is “that men can’t last longer” do we even have a name for this scenario? really hate this kind of thing in yuri, i might drop it if the atuhor is gonna make chapters like this, force inserting dick when ain’t needed

last edited at Apr 24, 2023 12:37AM

joined Sep 10, 2022

really? ugh what a crap chapter then i wasn’t expecting forced NTR or whatever her complaining is “that men can’t last longer” do we even have a name for this scenario? really hate this kind of thing in yuri, i might drop it if the atuhor is gonna make chapters like this, force inserting dick when ain’t needed

You could do that, sure. I don't see the issue but it's up to you.

joined May 3, 2014

You could do that, sure. I don't see the issue but it's up to you.

this is kinda of an rant you can ignore it…… also spoilers I mean…..was THAT really needed? that’s some werid twisted idea of showing that the Misstress is better? this story is full of that I KNOW, but like this is going way absurd that up untill now, no other story will be like, “my girlfriend is better”, after fucking men and kicking them because they aren’t better that my girlfriend?!?!?!?! what? (or the author in this manga showing that men won’t even compare to the Villianes), oh and the implication that the Villianess sees the cum driping from her legs or something………..0.0 so yeah i don’t think most yuri enjoyers will like that >.> just my two cents

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

She is in control the whole time yet doesn't enjoy it so I'm not sure if it qualifies as more than "Going distastefully far for the gimmick"

joined Sep 10, 2022

this is kinda of an rant you can ignore it…… also spoilers I mean…..was THAT really needed? that’s some werid twisted idea of showing that the Misstress is better? this story is full of that I KNOW, but like this is going way absurd that up untill now, no other story will be like, “my girlfriend is better”, after fucking men and kicking them because they aren’t better that my girlfriend?!?!?!?! what? (or the author in this manga showing that men won’t even compare to the Villianes), oh and the implication that the Villianess sees the cum driping from her legs or something………..0.0 so yeah i don’t think most yuri enjoyers will like that >.> just my two cents.

Her background is established early on, this is exactly something she might do. If you want something purely "wholesome" this just isn't for you. The point of it is that she had a terrible background and therefore has unsurprisingly picked up skewed value system. Vylle is helping her but things happen and she's ok with doing things (or acts) that others might not be, since she's done them for most of her life.

last edited at Apr 24, 2023 8:20AM

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

This comic shows no explicit scenes but has me more blushing than most of the nsfw stuff I have read

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

I wouldn't be able to take an explicit version of this manga. It'd just be ... too much.

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

I wouldn't be able to take an explicit version of this manga. It'd just be ... too much.

I would. Each chapter would have 50 pages of hot steamy lesbian sex.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

she's basically domesticated. good for her.

@Linterdiction: Just out of curiosity, where is your picture from?

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

I love how Vylle only ever has that one ''sex look'' and it's all it takes everytime XP The kitty definitely has been tamed !

To reply you must either login or sign up.