Forum › Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! discussion

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Maaaann, I need to know what happens to Linda in the future.

Her contract with the Smollets runs out, she marries Thrud (the boy prince's sword instructor) and lives happily ever after.

Elf and her lady knight? Sounds good.

joined Nov 22, 2019

This arc has been...longer than it should be.

Meh, it probably just feels that way cause we're reading it one chapter at a time. It's only been 5 ch. so far and seems to be wrapping up, so out of the 50 so ch. out so far, and the assumed many more to come, it's not that bad

last edited at Apr 17, 2023 10:49AM

joined Jan 14, 2020

The warrior/paladin and the mage are bootstrapping each other in time. Elsa gets Yvonne free of the game, sends her back to rescue Elsa and train her, meanwhile Yvonne trained herself up to rescue Elsa, who trains herself up to rescue Yvonne, who breaks free of the game so as not to harm Elsa, who ...

A paradox?

paradoxies

I'll let myself out

StudentOfEtherium
Djp09ca4_400x400
joined Dec 16, 2017

this whole arc feels like the author suddenly decided they would rather be writing a different series. i cannot wait until we get back to things that matter

brief cat yvonne was quite cute tho

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

i cannot wait until we get back to things that matter

Why would you think their first meeting doesn't matter, especially after all the times it's been hinted to be the reason Elsa considers Evie her destined soulmate?

Screenshot_20231219-103652~2
joined Sep 10, 2022

Why would you think their first meeting doesn't matter, especially after all the times it's been hinted to be the reason Elsa considers Evie her destined soulmate?

I agree. Whole thing's become like a Rorschach test, at this point.

last edited at Apr 18, 2023 8:07PM

StudentOfEtherium
Djp09ca4_400x400
joined Dec 16, 2017

their first meeting doesn't matter because we've already seen every other part of their relationship including the part where they fuck. this relationship has had enough progression that we don't need to draw things out and take 20 steps backwards. let's see them move on as a couple rather than start walking backwards

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

their first meeting doesn't matter because we've already seen every other part of their relationship including the part where they fuck. this relationship has had enough progression that we don't need to draw things out and take 20 steps backwards. let's see them move on as a couple rather than start walking backwards

It does matter, though, as Evie still has no idea what happened (or will happen, from her point of view). Only understanding the events of the past she's about to cause will she really understand Elsa and be able to "move on as a couple", as you requested.

last edited at Apr 22, 2023 11:01AM

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

Have we discussed how pretty Yvonne's mother is?
I-I just thought that was a very important plot point, dare I say - maybe the most central plot element.
I could be wrong though.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Time for the loli lesbian fun times to begin!

joined May 10, 2021

Holy shit smoll Elsa in rags is so fuckingcuteicant

Screenshot_20231219-103652~2
joined Sep 10, 2022

their first meeting doesn't matter because we've already seen every other part of their relationship including the part where they fuck. this relationship has had enough progression that we don't need to draw things out and take 20 steps backwards. let's see them move on as a couple rather than start walking backwards.

It does matter, though, as Evie still has no idea what happened (or will happen, from her point of view). Only understanding the events of the past she's about to cause will she really understand Elsa and be able to "move on as a couple", as you requested.

Agreed. This is an adventure story, it's not just a romance. It's not focused on just having them do couple things. It's telling a story beyond that as well.

As for this chapter: Awesome. So it is like I thought: a fixed moment in time (Doctor Who) style. She has a lot of free reign to do as she likes but has "protection" should she take it too far. Should be interesting. I really like all of this expansion of the story and world. As for Elsa, she had a really bad upbringing. Hopefully something can be done about these traffickers but that might not be within the bounds of the timeline balance. It'll be interesting to see the moments when Evie's desires to solve issues conflict with the ring's destabalization warnings.

last edited at Apr 30, 2023 9:41PM

joined Jan 11, 2014

YOOO let the gay begin

Rsz_file_000
joined May 20, 2019

Damn… I like to think I have a strong heart but that was still difficult to read. Poor baby Elsa :’(

Hopefully lil angel Evie will give her the love and healing she deserves (I mean we know she will but I’m still excited~)

joined Jan 14, 2020

Evie: "I bought all those kids for nothing! And I wonder if I set up my family's downfall later."

joined Feb 17, 2018

Guess we now know how her family ended up sponsoring an orphanage but damn I would not want to be the person to explain to her father what she did lol can you imagine
Linda got some fast talking to do when they get back

joined Feb 17, 2018

Evie: "I bought all those kids for nothing! And I wonder if I set up my family's downfall later."

They got convicted for treason in the exile ending but yeah I wonder if this is what laid the groundwork for it

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Damn… I like to think I have a strong heart but that was still difficult to read. Poor baby Elsa :’(

Child abuse is a trigger for some folks, too. -__- Do we even have a tag for that?

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Can we PLEAAAAAASE murder this guy extremely thoroughly, now? He is the absolute worst scum.

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

Murder's too good for the kucking funt.

last edited at May 1, 2023 6:00AM

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

I guess this explains why Elsa was so taken with Yvonne from the start?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

How do you not fall for her after this? ^_^

They got convicted for treason in the exile ending but yeah I wonder if this is what laid the groundwork for it

Eh, I'd expect Evie's group to use this as evidence to get rid of this bastard of a count next. Although I guess it could make them some enemies among his friends and customers as well...

last edited at May 1, 2023 7:14AM

joined Sep 23, 2022

That was very cute

Bbg
joined Dec 19, 2014

Fuck that guy

joined Apr 14, 2023

Im not crying, Im not crying ;m;

To reply you must either login or sign up.