Forum › Virgins' Empire discussion

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Seems fixed now.
As a preview: Mini 50 is an Ai x Chie with kabedons

themajoritylied
joined Dec 7, 2017

themajoritylied posted:

The new translator sucks and the new credit page jokes are just awful. What happened?

Dude, if you hate it so much, just stop reading instead of commenting on every chapter just to talk about how much you hate it to try and make other people miserable too. The world does NOT need more negativity right now, especially when it comes to things people read for fun.

The 'new translator' (the Chads have been doing this for YEARS during which you apparently forgot about the manga entirely) doesn't suck- I'll gladly vouch for them as someone raised by not one but TWO English majors and is very picky about grammar. The Chads picked this up because the original translator you so desperately miss (I believe it was DrMario) dropped it without warning after several years of BARELY translating anything. If it weren't for them, we wouldn't have ANYTHING, let alone such a good quality translation.

So, as someone else said- if you hate the translator that much, go read the raws, and let the rest of us enjoy the manga in peace.

Thanks for the support! I think they are referring to the fact that Ochan stopped translating for us and now we have two new translators but our proofreaders are the same as always. Anyway, we are all doing our best. If there's anything you would like us to improve on, feel free to give constructive criticisms. Otherwise this feels just very demotivating for us (that have a life outside scanlating and we do this for free and for the love of the community, which you are spoiling). About the credits, it is the typesetter of each chapter that makes them, so very different people make very different credits. Making them usually takes longer than typesetting the whole chapter and sometimes it's literally days just to find an idea or the right panels. It's hard to be funny every single time.
Feel free to continue consuming what we make for you for free, but please try not to make our work feel harder :)

AH, I see. Clearly I know nothing about scanlating xP But still, I haven't noticed any drop in quality at all!

That person just annoys me because they keep coming back and commenting just to complain while people here are just trying to enjoy the manga that you make possible for us to read.

Please know that MOST of us appreciate you very much- I was devastated after Dr. Mario abandoned this, since for whatever reason it's not very well known (possibly because of its dubious beginnings, lol), and I'm SO grateful to you guys for making it possible to continue reading this!

(Also sorry for the late reply- I don't typically check back since I don't often get replies to my comments and I don't get notifications from this site, lol)

D5aad09a-7f7c-4c16-aad1-2b0b94587149
joined Nov 13, 2022

I have now read all of Elisha X Honoka, and absolutely nothing else. Anyone have recommendations for which pairing I should read next?? :D

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

I have now read all of Elisha X Honoka, and absolutely nothing else. Anyone have recommendations for which pairing I should read next?? :D

Mari and Yuu

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

Ai is such a perfect gap bottom XP The girl stands no chance at all.

joined Oct 13, 2014

a new top is born

D5aad09a-7f7c-4c16-aad1-2b0b94587149
joined Nov 13, 2022

Mari and Yuu

joined Feb 1, 2021

Haruka x Kanae

20210727_225006
joined Dec 9, 2021

Nao and kinks

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

My favourite is Mahi-mahi, but it's not quite what most people would think when they say "romantic pairing". More like a two-person Yotsuba! with a lot of sugar added, although arguably that has shifted a bit in the last couple of chapters with them.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

rusi posted:

Anything with Nononon.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

The most similar is Hibiki x Midori - sensible, laid-back girl polishing the rough edges of a prickly, oversensitive wannabe yaoi mangaka.

I thought of Tomoko Kuroki when Ai and Chie learned to yukadon. Before you say she'd never do anything so embarrassing deliberately, what if she could talk Yuu into practicing?

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

Haruka x Kanae

100% this, but Kishi-sempai seems to have forgotten about them. (⁠༎ຶ⁠ ⁠෴⁠ ⁠༎ຶ⁠)

Midna%20and%20zelda_1w2
joined Apr 2, 2014

"seriously, suck me off" really...?

Rise192_78
joined Aug 22, 2013

Awwww ai and chie are just too cute

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

My favourite is Mahi-mahi, but it's not quite what most people would think when they say "romantic pairing". More like a two-person Yotsuba! with a lot of sugar added, although arguably that has shifted a bit in the last couple of chapters with them.

+1. They are so sweet and thoughtful. No way not to go, "Awww."

last edited at Apr 5, 2023 6:17PM

joined Feb 11, 2023

I know, right? I'd rather have no credit page jokes at all than awful "jokes" like that.

Midna%20and%20zelda_1w2
joined Apr 2, 2014

I know, right? I'd rather have no credit page jokes at all than awful "jokes" like that.

Yeah between the zoophilia joke with the llama and that one :/

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

rusi posted:

Anything with Nononon.

I love rereading all the chaps of her with Yumimi except for the early ones, cause man, they took awhile to develop

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

"All according to BARK BARK BARK!"

Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

Looks like someone got bored of spelling "bored" correctly.

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

Groping your friend's ass under her skirt if a total BFF thing to do, no gay to see here folks, move along, move along !

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

This is the first time I see Mayuyu get one over on Mariri. Will wonders never cease?

20210727_225006
joined Dec 9, 2021

Groping time again!!

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

Finally, top Mayuyu and bottom Mariri

To reply you must either login or sign up.