Forum › A Girlfriend Under Control discussion

Screenshot_726
joined Dec 2, 2017

Wish I was the sub girl. she's living the dream

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Forget the clang clang and the degradation kink, the most important thing is that the sub one is stupidly hot!!

Now where is the sequel with her being called “splendid toy”? The amount of clangs tell me she deserves it.

last edited at Mar 9, 2023 12:15AM

Kirin-kun Uploader
Oip
Rehashed Scans
joined Mar 21, 2021

Damn... I didn't think the "clang" would raise such a riot.

Anyway, the original is a bunch of がたん (gatan) which denotes a clattering sound. Ie, the door is making noises, because the sub is probably facing it while... things happen.

I'll probably change that to "bang" or "wham" and re-upload so people can stop guessing.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Damn... I didn't think the "clang" would raise such a riot.

Anyway, the original is a bunch of がたん (gatan) which denotes a clattering sound. Ie, the door is making noises, because the sub is probably facing it while... things happen.

I'll probably change that to "bang" or "wham" and re-upload so people can stop guessing.

Lmao I think it's fine as is personally, the comments have been fun.

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

Is this an early April Fools thing

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

So publicly blonde is on top and privately brunette is on top. That seems to be their arrangement

elusivebutthole
001q2gaply1h533fjj99pj60sg148tgw02
joined Sep 11, 2021

ayo you wanna get some netflix and clang sfx

joined May 8, 2018

What the hell are they doing behind the door? XD

allmarbleslost
So,%20lesbians%20square
joined May 5, 2022

This artist really only knows how to draw like two characters huh

last edited at Mar 9, 2023 8:22AM

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

Hey, they look a like a lot Cosplay Cinderella character but with reverse roles, maybe?

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

Hmm, not a fan of this. Felt too abusive imo.

bdsm yuri is almost always like this. on the edge of consent and coercion. it's pretty unfortunate.

you might not have time for the characters to discuss consent and stuff in a short one shot, but you should at least make it feel like they are both into it and not feeling forced.

check out the real her if you want a short, fun series that is much better at handling this sort of thing.

Kirin-kun Uploader
Oip
Rehashed Scans
joined Mar 21, 2021

bdsm yuri is almost always like this. on the edge of consent and coercion. it's pretty unfortunate.

you might not have time for the characters to discuss consent and stuff in a short one shot, but you should at least make it feel like they are both into it and not feeling forced.

check out the real her if you want a short, fun series that is much better at handling this sort of thing.

I think these are recurring characters for the author.

l already saw them there:

https://dynasty-scans.com/images/25394

Looks pretty consensual to me.

They're obviously role-playing.

last edited at Mar 9, 2023 11:45AM

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

Sounds like "bdsm oneshots are almost always like this" is what you should've said then.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

Sounds like "bdsm oneshots are almost always like this" is what you should've said then.

i meant what i said. if you look through the tag, a majority of what has been uploaded here has consent issues -- including the longer series.

a frequent theme of the bdsm yuri i've read is submissive characters getting swept up in the moment and doing something they haven't consented to. irl this is unhealthy and dangerous.

sure it's fiction and it's fine for some stories to be like this, even if they're not for me. when i read something where consent is explicit and the characters trust each other, i enjoy it way more.

that's good at least, but its pretty easy to include a page with portraits and quick bios that makes the dynamics of their relationship clear.

i'll check out the rest of the author's content tho, ty.

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

You’re spittin’ honestly. It’s the sense of play and boundaries that makes BDSM fun and sexy, and like 95% of BDSM yuri is just soooo uncomfortable bc there’s none of that. The only case I can remember that working was the one oneshot about the closet sadist and her friend trying to provoke her into hurting her, where it was about the fact that they hadn’t talked things through and didn’t know there were words for all of it, and the subject was that raw desire clashing with daily life.

Otherwise, they always depict couples doing unsafe shit or just… stuff that really poorly reflects what doing BDSM is like, and that’s just not attractive to me. It’s a real shame.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

You’re spittin’ honestly. It’s the sense of play and boundaries that makes BDSM fun and sexy, and like 95% of BDSM yuri is just soooo uncomfortable bc there’s none of that. The only case I can remember that working was the one oneshot about the closet sadist and her friend trying to provoke her into hurting her, where it was about the fact that they hadn’t talked things through and didn’t know there were words for all of it, and the subject was that raw desire clashing with daily life.

Otherwise, they always depict couples doing unsafe shit or just… stuff that really poorly reflects what doing BDSM is like, and that’s just not attractive to me. It’s a real shame.

Well at the very least BDSM-Yuri doesn't have to deal with the shame of having an awful but popular book followed by films, like 50 Shades of Grey and I think also 365 Days...? There's unfortunately a lot of bad portrayals of BDSM out there.

joined Jan 21, 2020

l already saw them there:

https://dynasty-scans.com/images/25394

Looks pretty consensual to me.

They're obviously role-playing.

Idk, for me personally it would take more than same hair colour and length (which the author seems to use alot in general) to make this seem not unhealthy. The crying and screaming "youre awful" does not give me the feeling of kinky roleplay.

last edited at Mar 11, 2023 7:18PM

joined Jul 25, 2022

Damn that "Wham" sfx reminds me of banging someone's body parts on the door instead of sth naughty.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Clang, clang, clang went the trolley
Ding, ding, ding went the bell
Zing, zing, zing went my heart strings
Slap, slap, slap on her ass

"No! I just like musicals!"

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Y’all, degradation kink is a thing.
I don’t think a oneshot needs to explain us the dynamics of a BDSM roleplay, having them say safe words and dropping the act all of a sudden, but even a quick search and an open minded reading can make you understand some people are into it and the boundaries in anything bdsm related have to be clear.

The degradee can sometimes purposefully do things that would irritate the degrader to get punishment, I think that’s the point because just getting called names and getting spanked when it wasn’t provoked in the slightest is indeed boderline abusive. It’s a matter of being a “bad girl who deserves to be punished” and a “good girl who deserves a reward”, it all falls within this type of play.

And if the last panel indicates anything, the sub girl obviously obliged to the request (command) of her gf, meaning she wasn’t forced and this is a consensual play.

(Would anyone who’s actually part of the BDSM community and not a virgin with access to the internet care to tell me if I am mistaken? If it is the case.)

joined Mar 20, 2012

For anyone that wants healthier BDSM (this could actually be it but they aren't any scenes establishing boundaries so it looks weird) I recommend Sunstone.

Nyarin
joined Mar 20, 2012

It's just a oneshot. The author isn't obliged to make an educational essay about how BDSM works.

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

I don’t think a oneshot needs to explain us the dynamics of a BDSM roleplay, having them say safe words and dropping the act all of a sudden, but even a quick search and an open minded reading can make you understand some people are into it and the boundaries in anything bdsm related have to be clear.

The degradee can sometimes purposefully do things that would irritate the degrader to get punishment, I think that’s the point because just getting called names and getting spanked when it wasn’t provoked in the slightest is indeed boderline abusive. It’s a matter of being a “bad girl who deserves to be punished” and a “good girl who deserves a reward”, it all falls within this type of play.

And if the last panel indicates anything, the sub girl obviously obliged to the request (command) of her gf, meaning she wasn’t forced and this is a consensual play.

(Would anyone who’s actually part of the BDSM community and not a virgin with access to the internet care to tell me if I am mistaken? If it is the case.)

Hi. Hello. IDK if you were trying to imply that I'm a terminally online virgin but I do, in fact, have IRL BDSM experience. The thing that's skeevy to me is the implict threat that if the sub doesn't go through with a fairly extreme form of public play, the dom is going to break up with her. There is no textual evidence that that implication is part of the scene, and that kind of thing is a classic example of something that boundary pushers do. Part of having safe and healthy BDSM is both people knowing they can back out of a scene. It is also, unfortunately, a plot element that comes up in a lot of fictional BDSM. People can get bad ideas from that sort of thing, and it misrepresents the emphasis on safety that is a core part of BDSM culture.

Smolnano
joined Apr 4, 2017

Hi. Hello. IDK if you were trying to imply that I'm a terminally online virgin but I do, in fact, have IRL BDSM experience. The thing that's skeevy to me is the implict threat that if the sub doesn't go through with a fairly extreme form of public play, the dom is going to break up with her. There is no textual evidence that that implication is part of the scene, and that kind of thing is a classic example of something that boundary pushers do. Part of having safe and healthy BDSM is both people knowing they can back out of a scene. It is also, unfortunately, a plot element that comes up in a lot of fictional BDSM. People can get bad ideas from that sort of thing, and it misrepresents the emphasis on safety that is a core part of BDSM culture.

seems like ms domme threatens chastity or orgasm denial more than breaking up?
"B... But! You said if I didn't do it this way, you'd never do it to me ever again. Recently, you've constantly forced me to hold back..."
We really have incomplete information about how boundary pushing this is. Or if all parties agree on the domme seeming unreasonable and then caving. Threatening break-up doesn't seem on the table as far as i can tell from the translated text?

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

seems like ms domme threatens chastity or orgasm denial more than breaking up?
"B... But! You said if I didn't do it this way, you'd never do it to me ever again. Recently, you've constantly forced me to hold back..."
We really have incomplete information about how boundary pushing this is. Or if all parties agree on the domme seeming unreasonable and then caving. Threatening break-up doesn't seem on the table as far as i can tell from the translated text?

hmmm yeah it seems like I might've misinterpreted that, if she's just talking about that specific act.

also to clarify, separately, I don't have a problem with people writing about problematic shit, I think that's fine. the specific issue I was trying to express was that it seems like so much fiction content about BDSM is off or uncomfy that it's really hard to find stuff that I really enjoy or that does a good job representing the actual realities of the practice/community.

To reply you must either login or sign up.