Forum › I Won't Sleep with You for Free discussion

20221231_135046
joined Dec 1, 2022

tbh, Emma should've said there would be other people (watching) too - since withholding important information like this seems pretty shady.
Also, one girl amongst those 4 looks a hell of a lot like Nanako, doesn't she? We're gonna get a selfcest scene!

last edited at Mar 12, 2023 12:30PM

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

tbh, Emma should've said there would be other people (watching) too - since withholding important information like this seems pretty shady.
Also, one girl amongst those 4 looks a hell of a lot like Nanako, doesn't she? We're gonna get a selfcest scene!

This is a series where like twelve girls keep paying her to sex and she just blindly goes along with it. I doubt any logic went into this to the point where she should have told her about others watching. This is just another way to get another kink into the series with some random form of voyeurism. Emma I'm sure just gets off on also being watched.

joined Sep 6, 2018

That’s not “Voyeurism”, that’s “Advertising”! Especially when those paintings get out into the public! Her lewd persona will become her public persona… the jig is up when she tallies up teacher’s annual income compared to selling herself: she’s gonna go over the deep-end and lose herself in a new career path.

Looking forward to seeing her jump off the moral/ethical cliff.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Emma is super hot.

Patreon_post_image-42_50_1_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

This is a series where like twelve girls keep paying her to sex and she just blindly goes along with it. I doubt any logic went into this to the point where she should have told her about others watching.

I wouldn't say blindly. She just likes it, she'll probably enjoy being watched as well.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

I love the over dramatic gyaru.

Baiser_ugly_flower
joined Nov 26, 2022

An artist (someone who draws 8 hours a day) will naturally develop a different attitude to the naked human form when they are in art-mode. Art-mode supersedes any horniness the situation might otherwise lend itself to. Not sure why Emma would have this problem if she's as serious about art as she claims. I mean obviously the comic's Ecchi-ness needs to be sated, just think it's a bit weird we're going here. The comic was drawn by an artist, so I'd assume they'd have been to a life drawing class at least once and know the vibe. Maybe I'm over-thinking it....

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

That's crossing a line there missy! You can't just do Miyako in front of others

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

An artist (someone who draws 8 hours a day) will naturally develop a different attitude to the naked human form when they are in art-mode. Art-mode supersedes any horniness the situation might otherwise lend itself to. Not sure why Emma would have this problem if she's as serious about art as she claims. I mean obviously the comic's Ecchi-ness needs to be sated, just think it's a bit weird we're going here. The comic was drawn by an artist, so I'd assume they'd have been to a life drawing class at least once and know the vibe. Maybe I'm over-thinking it....

There are several doujins out there with the premise of artist getting horny after drawing Nsfw for a few hours straight

Baiser_ugly_flower
joined Nov 26, 2022

There are several doujins out there with the premise of artist getting horny after drawing Nsfw for a few hours straight

Making life drawing situations sexy usually bothers me, but realism doesn't seem to be the highest priority with this manga, so I'm not too bothered by it.

joined Nov 16, 2022

Sketching can turn off the horniness because you often aren't thinking about what you are looking at and what it means, instead focusing on capturing shapes exactly as they appear from your perspective.

It could be different if you're drawing NSFW creatively because then you have to consider scenarios or positions or best place to draw sweat drops, etc. When you're actually thinking about what it is you're drawing as a whole and what you're trying to accomplish with it, it might be harder to keep your mind focused on the small impersonal details.

Of course the client (Chapter 26) could just not be wired up that way and can't stop thinking about being alone with a nude young woman. Or maybe not even alone.. were all these encounters in front of the whole art club and that didn't even stop her? Miyako's in trouble. :D

last edited at Mar 13, 2023 12:55AM

KazuyaKirigaya
joined Feb 7, 2022

Four more pretty but extremely horny ladies want a piece of Miyako, enjoying this manga so far.

joined Jul 22, 2014

Nakano the end game urgh?!
Not a fan sigh.

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

and after the artist who wanted to introduce her club members to the artistic beauty that is lesbian sex; we now have a yamato nadeshiko who is looking for lesbian sex as a means of breaking free from the traditional values of her house, if this manga wasn't so dedicated to erotica for its own sake you'd almost think the author is starting to ascribe some higher philosophical value to the act of lesbian sex.

last edited at Mar 27, 2023 4:16PM

joined Aug 1, 2022

When the art club started to touch Kirashima my 1st thought was, she should charge extra for that too. Poor Momoka:(. I'm so happy she found friends in the ladies in waiting club.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Art classes are wilder than I remember.

The wealthy family girl is very cute.

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I WANTED TO READ MORE

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

chapter 27 is the opposite of stimulating or arousing, it's just... weird

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

I kinda want the art scene setup expanded into a doujin. Lots of anatomy exploration that ends up in a big pile.
But here, it did feel kind of icky. Just gotta ignore that little hangup for this manga, I suppose.

Now, this next girl...I'm fully expecting her two attendants to join in, or at least watch from the shadows.

joined Jan 8, 2019

I kinda want the art scene setup expanded into a doujin. Lots of anatomy exploration that ends up in a big pile.
But here, it did feel kind of icky. Just gotta ignore that little hangup for this manga, I suppose.

Now, this next girl...I'm fully expecting her two attendants to join in, or at least watch from the shadows.

I'm expecting them to at some point stop her mother from interrupting.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Momoka is adorable. She needs and deserves some sweet tender lovemaking with Miyako.

Emma-senpai needs and deserves a few hard kicks in the ass.

last edited at Mar 28, 2023 4:07PM

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Momoka is adorable. She needs and deserves some sweet tender lovemaking with Miyako.

Emma-senpai needs and deserves a few hard kicks in the ass.

I was hoping Momoka's mom would join the club. ... What?

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

I'm expecting them to at some point stop her mother from interrupting.

I read "stop her from joining" at first ToT

Baiser_ugly_flower
joined Nov 26, 2022

chapter 27 is the opposite of stimulating or arousing, it's just... weird

I found it really hard to read.

To reply you must either login or sign up.