Forum › Be Careful, Onee-san (Serialization) discussion

Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

Looks like Onee-san needs to be even more careful from now on.

joined Jan 24, 2022

Give it to me straight fellas... Tae's going to end up in prison, isn't she?

More likely: they'll arrest Mai, comfort Tae, and she'll say no, no, you don't understand!

Mai will leave the temporary holding cell with a tattoo and a nicotine habit.

I was about to say this. The cops probably would not believe that Mai is 11 and instead think she is the predator and Tae is the child

last edited at Jan 28, 2023 5:33PM

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Hitomi continues to be the best character in this I don't care what anyone says. She was so adorable with her hair up in that outfit <3

And Yeah so things are going to get very interesting from here out now that Mai is starting to realize her feelings.. Yuki done fucked up telling Mai about her feelings she would have had a leg up on her if not haha. I also liked her feeling slightly jealous when Tae said it was too bad that she couldn't make it because of her family.

joined May 29, 2021

If this were to ever get adapted into an anime, I wonder who would be cast as Hitomi-chan

You joke, but characters who never say a line HAVE had VAs before. A prominent example would be High Score Girl. The female lead never says a single line, but she makes noises.

joined Mar 23, 2022

damnn yeahhhh!! miyuki setting the bar high as an elementary schooler. She is the shake that mai needs to realize her feelings for her dear onee san. now this getting more interesting.*v*

joined Mar 23, 2022

Mai chan: what kind of love is this?
Meanwhile all the readers and tae chan: Omg she is totally head over heels on her and absolutely seducing her every chapter.

lol now it's confirmed Mai chan is just a natural born flirt.XD

joined Aug 29, 2019

I maintain my stance that Yuki's love is more adoration than substantive romance.
At best, it's the puppiest of puppy love crushes.

So on the one hand I'm glad Yuki is pushing things along and thereby hurting her own cute attempts, but on the other hand the best outcome we should currently be hoping for would be something like this crazy oneshot with a promise to get together once law permits (that's being followed through in the final chapter/epilogue). The pining will be real.

last edited at Jan 29, 2023 7:34AM

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

So we are heading to the endgame huh?
What will happen, will Mai manage to sort her feelings, will she lose her Onee-san, will the police strike first!?

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

joined Aug 20, 2022

Mai is WAY TOO smooth. I really, really, really want some insight on what she's thinking. If she's truly unaware of what she's doing, Tae is going to die when Mai consciously decides to go on the offense.

What I said after last chapter... This settles it then.

Tae is DEFFO going to die when Mai goes on the offense lmao.

joined Oct 3, 2021

PLEASE EVEN THE GODS ARE TELLING HER TO CALL IT QUITS

joined Jul 8, 2020

These last few chapters really show how mature Yuki is, maybe, lol

Andd since Mai started to realize her feelings (hopefully) things are going to get more exciting

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

Mai's feelings awakening! LET'S GOOOOO! This keeps getting more exciting!

joined Oct 2, 2021

Bizarre love triangle

joined Aug 23, 2011

Welp, guess Yuki is a cuck now.
I'm with the people hoping it's just admiration... it would be too sad otherwise, what with her being the only decent human being in this series (excluding Hitomi, of course)

Photo
joined Feb 24, 2017

Yuki is definitely in love with Tae in a romantic way.

I'm amazed no one has written fanfics about Tae and Mai.

last edited at Feb 7, 2023 1:25PM

joined May 1, 2015

For some reason every time I read "pounding mochi" I couldn't help but to laugh.
On a different note, I am glad that Asuma didn't go, she would have gotten Onee san killed for no reason.

joined May 1, 2022

Sorry, I'm not getting the final remarks about mochi either...

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

She wants to pound her like mochi of course.

(Jokes aside I think she's saying she loves both a whole lot, but I'm also tired.)

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Can we all just take a minute and admit that Hitomi's dad hit the damn jackpot with her mom!? Like damn!

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Can we all just take a minute and admit that Hitomi's dad hit the damn jackpot with her mom!? Like damn!

Krillins be like that

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Krillins be like that

And here I thought he was the Monopoly man lmao

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

My headcanon is that Hitomi’s family (and guards) already know of Tae’s lolicon co-worker’s behaviour and are keeping her under surveillance 24/7.

Also, he did. He really did. Holy fuck.

last edited at Feb 27, 2023 7:32PM

joined Jul 8, 2020

The last one i think its saying that Mai indeed "love" Tae, like, they "like" Mochi in store but they "love" Freshly made Mochi. So in Mai eyes, all her friends are Mochi in store because she "like" them but Tae is Freshly made Mochi because she "love" Her. Same (mochi) but different feelings of "like/love", thats why she remembered her conversation with Yuki back then.

Maybe, lol

last edited at Feb 27, 2023 8:02PM

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

She wants to pound her like mochi of course.

"Hey baby,are you fresh mocchi?"

"Because I wanna pound you all night long!"

Azuma definitely missed out on that sweet pounding.

To reply you must either login or sign up.