Forum › The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy At All discussion

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

The Lord smiles on rocker fan girls in love,and by His will,they shall unite to watch Red Hot Chili Peppers!

If I recall one of the music award ceremonies correctly,I'm pretty sure they were the band that was seen with socks on their ding dongs on stage back in their earlier years.

daydream_dog94
Girls%20last%20tour%20ost%20art
joined Dec 4, 2017

The gods ship it

LackLustre09721
joined Apr 26, 2022

They're obviously going to meet their future boyfriends at this gig.

HECK NAHHH

Fb_img_1479131434796
joined Oct 6, 2014

Gods I legitimately choked when I read that "God you work fast" line xD

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

Yes, indeed, as a character in a story, your god has worked very quickly to grant your wishes. We appreciate that god (author) too.

Noodvatar100
joined Apr 13, 2021

Hm, the ring looks like a reference to the Evanescence logo.

Ichimatsu_kohina_11153
joined Jul 25, 2014

The Gods were like "hmm...Sure, we ship it"

joined Feb 17, 2018

Where do I find one of these lesbian summoning shrines? Asking for a frenemy

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

god’s OTP

Takasaki Reika
Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

even god ships these two

Alo
joined Jan 4, 2023

Five stars, great service, thanks god~

She really needed some help.

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

FIRST DATE TIME!!!!!!!!

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Image? I am managing a list with all the music references

What do you mean? Mitsuki is already dating Narita
Would break up with him if that meant dating Flea

last edited at Jan 9, 2023 6:54PM

joined Nov 30, 2011

Red Hot Chili Peppers are awesome in concert!

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

If you do a google search for "Evanescence logo" it's pretty much the only thing that comes up.

It's a stylized lower case e and the ring looks pretty close, though it's flipped left to right and the points in the middle should be straighter and less curved. It could be the logo drawn from rough memory, or it could just be a cool swirly design that happens to resemble it.

Incidentally the Chili Peppers concert they're talking about is a real thing. It's late February at the Tokyo Dome. Or possibly Osaka, depending on where these two live. (I wonder if Arai-sensei is going to do the build up to the concert in real time, giving us a month to watch them get hyped up.)

What do you mean? Mitsuki is already dating Narita
Would break up with him if that meant dating Flea

Pretty sure Narita wouldn't dare. He ships it as much as any of us do.

last edited at Jan 9, 2023 11:01PM

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

I do hope we'll get some follow through this time, maybe see them walk around the shrine together. That's the annoying part of such short chapters, more often than not we're only seeing the setup and I'd kill for more XP

joined Jan 17, 2019

I laughed out loud with the "God, you work fast!"

This! In crowded subway at rush hours - totally worth it! :D

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

If you do a google search for "Evanescence logo" it's pretty much the only thing that comes up.

It's a stylized lower case e and the ring looks pretty close, though it's flipped left to right and the points in the middle should be straighter and less curved. It could be the logo drawn from rough memory, or it could just be a cool swirly design that happens to resemble it.

Incidentally the Chili Peppers concert they're talking about is a real thing. It's late February at the Tokyo Dome. Or possibly Osaka, depending on where these two live. (I wonder if Arai-sensei is going to do the build up to the concert in real time, giving us a month to watch them get hyped up.)

I hope sensei does that! That would be super cool.
Also, thanks for the tip. I'll look it up to see if it's worth mentioning (could be a similar case to Mitsuki's tattoo and Arctic Monkey's logo — it resembles it but not 100% confirmed that it's a reference)

joined Aug 14, 2022

Sorry uncle, if you thought Mitsuki would invite you if she won you're out of luck for this year, God has decided that 2023 is the year of the gays XD

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Sorry uncle, if you thought Mitsuki would invite you if she won you're out of luck for this year, God has decided that 2023 is the year of the gays XD

Plot twist: Mitsuki didn’t actually win the tickets at a lottery or something. Uncle Joe simply bought it and sent an SMS to make her believe it was a lottery win.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Welp, here's the drama.

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

Why always drama I'm sick of drama

joined Feb 5, 2020

Skip the drama just go straight to kissin and being happy uaaaaaaaaaggggggghhhhhh

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Well, that was foreshadowed for a while (she didn't feel comfortable talking about music around her friends).

I hope it'll be solved quickly.

Will Mitsuki serenade them as onii-san too?

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

Well Mao seems okay, so maybe the three of them can talk Chizuru around

To reply you must either login or sign up.