Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

She's TOO SMOOTH

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

I don't believe she's a 5th grader

Uohh
joined Mar 19, 2014

Tae should see a doctor soon. Damn female child pushed her cardiac mileage by a good 20 years now

Moddedpolka2
joined Oct 9, 2016

Once again I got the lingering feeling that Mai knows at least partially what she's doing... But maybe that's just because of the drawing style and the humor of the series.

And now that the matter came up again. Does jewelry have a different or more important meaning in Japan? Or is it just a whim of the creator.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

glad1983 posted:

Come on... at this point there is no way anyone can see her as an elementary schooler... She looks and acts like she's 20. She even dresses like an adult. And her actions go beyond flirting, she is basically toying with poor Onee-san's heart. There wasn't a single scene in this whole chapter that would say "oh yeah, she's a kid". If anything, it's the opposite. I think even the author forgets that she is supposed to be a kid at times.

It's a really wild ride between "it's happening" and "it mustn't happen".

There are no child clothes in her size, well THERE MIGHT BE but they're designed to have the opposite effect.

ADT555 Uploader
_006
DB Scans
joined Jun 26, 2017

Give it to me straight fellas... Tae's going to end up in prison, isn't she?

last edited at Jan 11, 2023 9:12PM

Vlcsnap-2023-02-21-23h55m13s947-min
joined Aug 23, 2020

i hope there's more Tae, Mai & Mai's mom in the future, it's so fun seeing them together, even if it's chaotic lol

Moddedpolka2
joined Oct 9, 2016

There are no child clothes in her size, well THERE MIGHT BE but they're designed to have the opposite effect.

That is a good point. My great aunt had to buy clothes from children's department...at the age of 95 (short and small). And I had to buy from adult's department... at the age of 10 (I was tall).

joined Jan 11, 2014

At this point I’m convinced the court would rule in her favor considering how Tae looks and acts

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

That is a good point. My great aunt had to buy clothes from children's department...at the age of 95 (short and small). And I had to buy from adult's department... at the age of 10 (I was tall).

I remember a Gawr Gura stream where she was talking about having to buy child clothes (or at least child sized) because she's also very small irl. Additional note how airport staff assumed she was a child lmao

I know Kobo from HoloID has been noted as very tiny irl by other ID members, I remember once she posted her weight that was really low. It's been a minute so I don't remember but maybe 80 pounds or so?

joined Feb 22, 2018

omg blessed you translator and the translator group for the fast release of updates.TvT. thank you soooooo much.

daym tae yar the true legend among all the lolicon I've seen, but she haven't still yet get the mother's approval welp atleast her courage is still admirable.lol

Unfortunately with this chapter we've caught up with the raws, and releases will go back to a normal pace.

joined Aug 20, 2022

Mai is WAY TOO smooth. I really, really, really want some insight on what she's thinking. If she's truly unaware of what she's doing, Tae is going to die when Mai consciously decides to go on the offense.

Immensely grateful to the translation team for getting us caught up!

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

the police is already at her door

joined Jul 8, 2020

Mai is not clueless at all.... isn't she?

joined May 1, 2015

Tae better not drop that soap.
Uhm, I am not sure if that applies to women's prison but it might.

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

And suddenly a Jojo pose.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

And suddenly a Jojo pose.

Mai is a [b]Gang-star[/b]

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

Jail is just a free hotel.

Screenshot_1644496801
joined May 20, 2018

This and Our yuri started with me getting rejected always make my days ^_^ thank you translators

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I barely had a moment to think that the snow globe looked like a couple gift when they both confirmed it reminded them of their moment on Christmas... :D

And then Mai-chan quickly lands a few more major critical hits in a row.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

I really like Mai's outfit.

joined Jan 24, 2022

If you told me Mai and her mom had a body swap incident, I would believe you

joined Oct 3, 2021

this will be a really awkward experience to explain to the feds watching through my webcam

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Mai was jealous over the Tae marriage interview and this chapter proves it. Mai-chan is in love, but doesn't really know for sure what's involved.

More likely: they'll arrest Mai, comfort Tae, and she'll say no, no, you don't understand!

Mai will leave the temporary holding cell with a tattoo and a nicotine habit.

Images
joined Apr 7, 2021

If you told me Mai and her mom had a body swap incident, I would believe you

omg I did not even think of that yet

To reply you must either login or sign up.