Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Now I want to see her dad and see how this family is built

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Imagine if Mai's dad is also shorter than Tae

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

...Y'all know that people aren't just the average of their parents' heights, right? Mai's ~other mom~ "father" could be pretty much any height and it not change how Mai has developed....

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

i second not making the assumption Mai has a father.

"Mai's other mother and I were playing the nationals in a mahjong elimination match, sponsored by an IPS company. Just as a joke, we both wore those 'panty' things they say girls used to wear. And when the wind blew our miniskirts up, we were both wearing pink ones with flowers on them, so we had a good laugh. The grand prize for that match was an IPS baby, and we were really getting along, so ..."

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

There is only one explanation left. Mai`s father must build like an big massive canadian lumberjack. A two meter high grizzly of a man.....

Paul Bunyan?

Make it FGO Paul Bunyan.

last edited at Jan 11, 2023 5:05AM

Fowgib%20me%20(2)
joined Nov 28, 2021

This series continues to surprise me. I thought she was actually going to say she came to spend time with Mai.

KenshiroEverydayLifeIsFun
joined Dec 22, 2021

Now, the real question is how will Tae talk Mai's mom into going to the swimming pool.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Now, the real question is how will Tae talk Mai's mom into going to the swimming pool.

I read that as "will Tae milk Mai's mom", and had to pause for a good moment followed by re-reading your comment.

Welp I guess we know where my headspace is at haha

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Lovely. ^_^

We've seen Tae blush a lot, but I don't think she's ever been this red... :D

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

^Noted, some of these may qualify indeed, or at least come close. Although looking at them again, this time here is still the only one with double shading.

last edited at Jan 11, 2023 7:02AM

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

Holy shit. Mother having a temper outburst over Tae calling her "mother" and saying she won't let Tae have Mai was not on my bingo card. Hell, I need to get a completely new one. This series really does constantly keep surprising, and I'm very entertained. Also pages 21-23 were bizarrely romantic, but also really sweet. Mai's a killer smooth operator. Page 22 is gorgeous.

joined Mar 23, 2022

omg blessed you translator and the translator group for the fast release of updates.TvT. thank you soooooo much.

daym tae yar the true legend among all the lolicon I've seen, but she haven't still yet get the mother's approval welp atleast her courage is still admirable.lol

joined Mar 23, 2022

I like how mai is defending tae in front of her mother like how she will do it as well in the future, if you know what I mean ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Why you gotta be so rude? I'm a human being too.... I'm gonna marry her anyway !

identification-projection-preheterosexuality
Please%20actually
joined Mar 13, 2018

daughtercon

joined Aug 29, 2019

Second time reading the whole chapter: Top left panel mom killed me.

She's being such a fun, clingy tsundere. I wonder what other sides of her we'll discover, if Mai's description of her is anything to go by.

joined Jun 22, 2017

Man the mom is a great addition to the cast.

Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

kid- i mean mommy- no i mean mommy, wait no i mean mommy.

Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

I think this brings us up to date so welcome to the monthly wait.

joined Aug 29, 2019

Whoa. Mai is such an incredible flirt. There's just no way she's unaware of her actions (unlike Koharu-chan in that other lolicon comedy).

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Call 110,we've got a murder,shot through the heart,and she's to blame.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

urbs posted:

Actually perfect, right after the cliffhanger resolution and in such a sweet note too, I bet whatever comes next will shape the whole volume's theme.
Anyway, thank you VERY much for your hard work!! and so faaaaaaast

Fishy
joined Oct 19, 2020

Come on... at this point there is no way anyone can see her as an elementary schooler... She looks and acts like she's 20. She even dresses like an adult. And her actions go beyond flirting, she is basically toying with poor Onee-san's heart. There wasn't a single scene in this whole chapter that would say "oh yeah, she's a kid". If anything, it's the opposite. I think even the author forgets that she is supposed to be a kid at times.

It's a really wild ride between "it's happening" and "it mustn't happen".

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

I wonder if her mom knows about the heart necklace >.>

Getting all of these new chapters has been really fun, and the best present any fan of this series could ask for!

To reply you must either login or sign up.