joined Oct 2, 2021

SHE WORKS HARD FOR THE MONEY
SO HARD FOR THE MONEY

last edited at May 7, 2022 12:43AM

kenkyokitsune Uploader
Xiao
The Golden Orchid
joined May 4, 2021

Good news - the artist released the uncensored version of ch. 21's kiss on Weibo, so I've updated that chapter. :)

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Was that...WAS THAT A PARODY OF...hot damn boy.

Mind you,which may apply to quite a few,the only version I know about the 1905 "The Gift Of The Magi" was "Mickey And Minnie's Gift Of The Magi" from the 1999 "Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas".

23 years later,and the spirit of that tale lives on,even when Disney doesn't have it.

Images
joined Apr 7, 2021

Good news - the artist released the uncensored version of ch. 21's kiss on Weibo, so I've updated that chapter. :)

Thank you for updating!

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Thanks so much for your hard work!

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

That was cute!!

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

a sweet end to a sweet story

ArtemisOnVtubers
joined Dec 16, 2021

Medetashi, medetashi

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

The end,for now.

From stiff faces to much less stiff faces.

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

Is it bad I couldn't read it much because of the style. I'm still at chp 3 but I'm glad I gets better towards the end

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

There... hasn't actually been much of a story here, or is it just my senility-induced forgetfulness? All 24 chapters are marked as read for me, but I cannot recall anything about their contents other than Gugu likes Xingxing, Xingxing likes Gugu, they get together, and now, the end. :-(

last edited at May 14, 2022 5:32AM

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

There... hasn't actually been much of a story here, or is it just my senility-induced forgetfulness? All 24 chapters are marked as read for me, but I cannot recall anything about their contents other than Gugu likes Xingxing, Xingxing likes Gugu, they get together, and now, the end. :-(

I mean, you're right, there is very little actual story basically no drama, just cutesy slice-of-life stuff. I think that's fine, this manhua is definitely no masterpiece and not that memorable, but it is a light, cute read and never claims to be more, so I can respect that. In the end it's personal preference if such a light meal is enough for you or if you prefer a bit more bite, but for me it will be ranked solidly in the middle of Yuri stories I read

Chibi_blademan
joined Jul 23, 2013

It was a nice sweet read overall. But, the whole time I was reading it I couldn't forget the girl from Ch. 2 who just stops existing. She never came back right?

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

I mean, you're right, there is very little actual story basically no drama, just cutesy slice-of-life stuff.

There was a potential seed of conflict and drama at the very beginning. Chapter 2 introduced a new character named Li Wei, a tough girl who wanted to "rule" the high school and saw Yanxing as a rival (because, we were told, Yanxing had a reputation as the "boss" of her middle school). Li Wei went to confront Yanxing but instead met Gugu and instantly took a huge fancy to her—praising her looks, touching her, petting her—but then Yanxing arrived and chased her away. At that point it really looked like the author wanted to write a story where Yanxing and Li Wei would clash for the position of ruler of the school and for the heart of Gugu!

Sadly (or not) Li Wei fell through a plot hole to forever disappear. ¯⧵_(ツ)_/¯

She was forgotten by everyone and all those dramatic developments that looked so ominous never ever happened.

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

Wtf happened?

Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

Okay, I don't really understand what's going on anymore. In the first chapter they barely knew each other, right? And since the last few chapters all take place right after they enter high school and meet for the first time, the first chapter should be chronologically after this. But then they seem closer now then in chapter 1, I am very confused

Can anyone explain?

They were holding hands and princess carry in Chapter 1

To reply you must either login or sign up.