Forum › The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy At All discussion

Girls%20last%20tour%20ost%20art
joined Dec 4, 2017

Pssst, I am tooting my own horn but if you need a reference for the recs: https://bit.ly/3Uwo10Z

THANK YOU!!!

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

Pssst, I am tooting my own horn but if you need a reference for the recs: https://bit.ly/3Uwo10Z

THANK YOU!!!

wlftchtr82 have been keeping track since the early chapters. and off track for a bit but back on track again! woot!

joined May 13, 2021

I would love to talk about music w author tbh

Kirin-kun Uploader
Oip
Rehashed Scans
joined Mar 21, 2021

I updated chapter 25 with Narita's real first name. According to Agu's instagram, his first name is "Megumu"

Neither Aya nor Mitsuki knew whether it was Kei or Megumi. In the end, he angrily underlines "Megumu".

Also, he's the one who stole Mitsuki's glasses on the yearbook photos.

joined Jan 14, 2020

Not the same genre, but... wasn't Michael Jackson a pedophile?

From a quick skim: Not proven. 2005 trial returned "not guilty", and the accusations don't seem that strong or consistent; "people trying to get money out of someone whose eccentricity made accusations somewhat credible" seems plausible.

Que_verduras_puede_comer_mi_hamster_29106_600
joined Nov 13, 2022

I updated chapter 25 with Narita's real first name. According to Agu's instagram, his first name is "Megumu"

Neither Aya nor Mitsuki knew whether it was Kei or Megumi. In the end, he angrily underlines "Megumu".

Also, he's the one who stole Mitsuki's glasses on the yearbook photos.

Thank you for your work!!! And nice info!! hahaha Always love to know things like these <3

Que_verduras_puede_comer_mi_hamster_29106_600
joined Nov 13, 2022

About the photos in Insta, I can be wrong but there are 3 differents types of writings, a marker that I think is Aya, a pen(? that is Koga (really fine trace) and a round marker that is Narita. So from that we can know who wrote what.

Edit: I keep editing this because of the things I see over time plus the comments hahaha and is true, Aya is pushing Narita, that explains the angry face xD and maybe the " >:c " face was Narita taking Aya marker to draw it~

last edited at Dec 8, 2022 8:34AM

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

It's almost Sunday again...

No chapter this week D:

last edited at Dec 11, 2022 12:49AM

Rise192_78
joined Aug 22, 2013

About the photos in Insta, I can be wrong but there are 3 differents types of writings, a marker that I think is Aya, a pen(? that is Koga (really fine trace) and a round marker that is Narita. So from that we can know who wrote what.

Edit: I keep editing this because of the things I see over time plus the comments hahaha and is true, Aya is pushing Narita, that explains the angry face xD and maybe the " >:c " face was Narita taking Aya marker to draw it~

Nice catch!!! I’m also glad agu put in a third class pic (and so fitting that it’s Narita) as I would have been sad if it messed up the tile effect for the other posts.

joined Sep 4, 2018

(Keeps checking for the update notification) Where's my adorkable love birds?!

last edited at Dec 11, 2022 10:59AM

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

No chapter this week.

joined Nov 21, 2022

No chapter this week.

Jonesing shakes set in

last edited at Dec 11, 2022 1:06PM

Nauticalstar
joined Sep 25, 2022

No chapter this week.

(>﹏<)(╥_╥) (☍﹏⁰)。

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

No chapter this week.

(>﹏<)(╥_╥) (☍﹏⁰)。

must I always be waiting, waiting on you

joined Sep 4, 2018

(╥_╥)

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Always sad to have to wait a week for more of our favorite goofballs, but hey, given the regular consistency that we get new chapters I'm more than okay with it.

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Always sad to have to wait a week for more of our favorite goofballs, but hey, given the regular consistency that we get new chapters I'm more than okay with it.

Yeah. Plus the author always posts a cool art of the MCs.
The new one just turned into my lock screen.

joined Dec 15, 2022

this is now a fav

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

Wingman detected! She's presented positively + open to change and new things + saw affectionate lesbians and approved (kinda). I'm betting that the gal trying willow is eventually going to be much-needed support in Aya's corner. This isn't a fresh theory, but I'm only onboard after this chapter. Though I'm still wary of the blond's reaction when Aya's crush on "Onii-san" outs her.

Coping Mechanism slaps btw. Someday I'll set hours aside to go through the 121+ pages of song recs, plus the playlist, because I'm getting more interesting music recommendations in this thread than from my other circles.

well there´s already narita so adding another wingwoman(?) would be kind of redudant

joined Aug 25, 2016

Good soup

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Wingman detected! She's presented positively + open to change and new things + saw affectionate lesbians and approved (kinda). I'm betting that the gal trying willow is eventually going to be much-needed support in Aya's corner. This isn't a fresh theory, but I'm only onboard after this chapter. Though I'm still wary of the blond's reaction when Aya's crush on "Onii-san" outs her.

Coping Mechanism slaps btw. Someday I'll set hours aside to go through the 121+ pages of song recs, plus the playlist, because I'm getting more interesting music recommendations in this thread than from my other circles.

well there´s already narita so adding another wingwoman(?) would be kind of redudant

Kinda wouldn't since Narita serves as a wingman on Mitsuki's side only, since Aya hates him. Calling Aya for the after party set-up was Mitsuki's request and Aya only listened to him because of committee work, and Mitsuki being mentioned — I doubt we'll get these two having idle conversation anytime soon.
If one of Aya's friends took the role of a second supporter, a wingwoman, we would also get some pushes for Aya to do something about the fact she still likes Mitsuki. They could eventually team up as in "I talk to idiot #1 and you handle idiot #2", but maybe that's too cliche. But each of the girls having someone to support them will mean the important steps to the close friends or, dare I say, roommates ending Sumiko has been teasing for some time now.

I wasn't expecting an early Christmas present from our glorious author, but here we all are, eating this whole-ass, fucking feast that she put out for us.

joined Feb 5, 2020

SmoothMitsuki strikes again, she can't keep getting away with this!

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Calling your female friend “cute” is normal, isn’t it? Aya is the fruity one for reacting like this…

I wasn't expecting an early Christmas present from our glorious author, but here we all are, eating this whole-ass, fucking feast that she put out for us.

I wonder what Sumiko has in store for actual Christmas. If she decides to post.

last edited at Dec 18, 2022 6:00AM

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

That's it folks, Mitsuki finally blurbs out that word. The magic word? "cute". I am sure Aya's gaydar is now on high alert, since from the beginning it is always one sided. You do not use that word for friends...but then again, I am not Mitsuki. if Aya does not notice it because of a broken gaydar, then the comical value of this manga will go through the roof, and we will have a moron couple that is more idiotic then all those useless ones.

last edited at Dec 18, 2022 6:32AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.