Forum › Soara and the House of Monsters discussion

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

So considering I noticed Soara's necklace has the same design as that of the architect mentor I wondered if there was anything from the previous chapters that could allow me to figure out its significance to her. Turns out this is the first chapter she's had that necklace, she just straight up didn't have it any previous time you should have been able to see it so while I'm certain the author is using it to build towards something I'm also pretty certain this is a development they came up with while making this or the flashback chapter and no earlier.

last edited at Nov 24, 2022 5:26PM

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Oh baby,things be heating up more then a dawrf in a hot spring.

Acreepshowavatar
joined Oct 20, 2017

Next chapter: building a house for a cosmic horror.

Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

This is my jam...! Reminds me of those old OVAs about random fantasy worlds with their own unstated internal logic and like really fun and detailed toy playsets. The art is also mega tier

joined Aug 16, 2022

i like the smoking in this manga. is it from china?

9ea8c86338c0cf066a21ed99afb1e363
joined May 22, 2022

Well... that's probably not good.

joined Mar 24, 2022

Hopefully this "Fear" medicine mask person does not leave destruction were ever they go. Because it would be sad if all those monsters lose there homes. But if the slime friend that travels with them loses there home and can message each other. Then they will know what is going on. I wonder if the architect was also a hunter or something.

Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

i like the smoking in this manga. is it from china?

This sort of smoking pipe here is from Japan:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/soara_and_the_house_of_monsters_ch11#11

https://www.taimapipeco.com/info

joined Mar 28, 2021

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/soara_and_the_house_of_monsters_ch12#28

The whole manga is therapeutic, but fluffy caitsith are the best!

joined Jul 8, 2019

I find weird finding Cait Sith here - his usual place is in stuck in the airship

joined Apr 6, 2013

I feel like this is a Monster Hunter reference, but only cause the only time i saw talking cats make food is in Monster Hunter

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

I think this just might cure the PTSD caused by the Arknights and Monster Hunter collab.

Also,damn girl,a month without food n' drink.

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

OK we're full on Monster Hunter now

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

Is it just me, or do the cait sith not only have different designs but even different art styles?

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

I was thinking the moment I saw the mud-balls that it would be the answer or at least tied to the answer.

joined Jan 14, 2020

Hai! Mud-brick house time. Hopefully fired first, to be waterproof.

joined Mar 24, 2022

I thought they might make a mud house as well

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

The waitress outfit is very cute. Also it always feels like this author is having fun with that they draw and create, which I think is part of the charm of their works.

joined Jul 8, 2019

Soara in a waitress uniform is something I didn't knew I needed

joined Jan 14, 2020

For someone trained to kill everyone in the forest, she's pretty easygoing...

Tumblr_n8hxly8osm1rw6hhbo1_500
joined Jun 26, 2017

definitely one of my favorite series on this site

joined May 3, 2014

did you skip chapters or what??? because it seemns you miss every chapter were her attitude about monsters and killing them changes chapter by chapter

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

This is a fun read. Got a lot of energy to it.

joined Jan 14, 2020

did you skip chapters or what??? because it seemns you miss every chapter were her attitude about monsters and killing them changes chapter by chapter

There's not killing people, and then there's letting them put you in an embarrassing maid uniform.

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

I can't help but feel that putting the seating for the disabled and elderly at the top is rather inefficient and potentially dangerous, hand-cranked elevators or no.

To reply you must either login or sign up.