Forum › Soara and the House of Monsters discussion

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Ah yiss fluffy cat hugs

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

She deserves all that fluff for how far she has come.

And it's only going to get even better.

joined Jan 14, 2020

This series continues to be a mix of "heartwarming cute" and "what drugs is the mangaka taking to come up with these ideas?"

joined Aug 21, 2017

This series continues to be a mix of "heartwarming cute" and "what drugs is the mangaka taking to come up with these ideas?"

Catnip, based off this chapter.

joined Jul 20, 2011

She just had a floofgasm.

I guess she would get along fine with Projekt Red from Arknights, they would bond over floofy tails.

last edited at Apr 28, 2023 4:59AM

joined Jul 8, 2019

Food chapter: horror tag

last edited at Jun 17, 2023 12:37PM

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

I don't know why, but it felt as if the story is setting up the final act... I hope it was just my imagination.

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

Shion and Yor have a new contender, it seems.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

After all that build up I was honestly hoping she would make a great meal, but alas we were hit with another terrible cook character lol

Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

At least her lack of taste is explained instead of just confusing. Hopefully her cooking will improve as the series goes on!

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

It seems the cats can't beat genuine inability to actually understand basic stuff in a few days.

But she'll be able to do it one day!

joined Jul 8, 2019

After all that build up I was honestly hoping she would make a great meal, but alas we were hit with another terrible cook character lol

Yiu know, I realize that this trope is common enough that it could even justify having its own tag. Not even saying that in jest.

joined Mar 23, 2023

thank you so much for translating this yall :) it makes me so happy to read

Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

Thank you for this surprise treat!! I cannot wait for the next one...

joined Jul 8, 2019

...he IS gonna do it! The complete madlad!

Acreepshowavatar
joined Oct 20, 2017

Maybe he's going to build the little people a home on the golem. Then they can stay together; while also giving them a place to live that predators wouldn't be stupid enough to attack.

joined Jan 14, 2020

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/soara_and_the_house_of_monsters_ch17#8

I like how even the big dwarf is throwing nigh pebbles, while Soara's ready to let loose with a couple of mini-boulders... probably good for the korporkkur that she didn't get to throw.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/soara_and_the_house_of_monsters_ch17#8

I like how even the big dwarf is throwing nigh pebbles, while Soara's ready to let loose with a couple of mini-boulders... probably good for the korporkkur that she didn't get to throw.

1500 posts but no embeded image?...

And she did throw one,she was probably the only one who threw.

As for what comes next,I predict they're going to turn Lil' Golly into the mobile tree house itself.

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

Maybe he's going to build the little people a home on the golem. Then they can stay together; while also giving them a place to live that predators wouldn't be stupid enough to attack.

By golly I think you're right.

1a24950c-af85-45a8-9a66-d092edd7a147
joined Jul 10, 2023

ughh this comic is soo good Ive already re-read it twice after my initial read.. i love the characters and the intricate house designs, id probably kill for it to get an anime

joined Aug 10, 2016

damn, no new updates

joined Jan 14, 2020

Woo, Soara gets to use her training for once!

Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

It kills me how infrequently this updates, but it's always worth it!

joined Jul 8, 2019

Soara: Goblin Avenger

joined Aug 21, 2017

Start of this manga: Damn it's messed up how they trained Soara as a weapon and stuff
ch. 18: Alright maybe they had a point

To reply you must either login or sign up.