Forum › The Sheep Princess in Wolf's Clothing discussion

joined Mar 23, 2022

that classic touch of the nose. I cannot with my single ass.❤️

joined Nov 22, 2019

Love that not even world building can get in the way of tropes, lol. The fact that yukatas exist in this semi-modern jrpg like medieval town kinda threw me for a second, but whateves.

Also, can anybody tell what exactly the "sheepa expression of love is?" Is it like a shove? A headbutt? I can't fully tell from that one panel.

joined Apr 10, 2021

Love that not even world building can get in the way of tropes, lol. The fact that yukatas exist in this semi-modern jrpg like medieval town kinda threw me for a second, but whateves.

Also, can anybody tell what exactly the "sheepa expression of love is?" Is it like a shove? A headbutt? I can't fully tell from that one panel.

I thought kissing her hair was the expression, and Momo just flinched in shock, which Aki was referring to as that she always does that.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Ah, I knew that author looked familiar! :D

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

I think it's Momo like 'playfully' hitting Akii on the chest/shoulders? I could be wrong.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I think it's Momo like 'playfully' hitting Akii on the chest/shoulders? I could be wrong.

What's there to misunderstand? You can clearly see Aki kissing her hair.

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Who's gonna tell Momo that another Wolfa sign of love is sniffing the butt?

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

What's there to misunderstand? You can clearly see Aki kissing her hair.

Aki said: "You do that all the time (that bang thing)" and the panel right before has Momo with the sfx "DOON" which is the sound of a thud. Very early in the manga it's briefly mentioned that Sheepas headbutt in affection, so this might be related to that.

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

I somehow never realized another chapter came out. Weird. In any case, I'm not too worried about, I guess, anything, really. I was actually certain that Aki has told Momo that she loves her directly, but going back and breezing through it doesn't seem so, even though she's made it indubitably clear. It seems like something that was being set up for a while, too, which is interesting to me, because it was very subtle. Either case, squeezing the big L word out of her is going to be amusing, I reckon.

last edited at Nov 20, 2022 1:57PM

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

Its like ppl say:

"The devil is on the details"

And so Aki has missed that single detail XD putting feelings into words are important in a relationship too

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Aki keeps seducing girls left and right without noticing... :D

Good job, Brubel!

And Momo learns about jealousy...

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

The fact that she’s wearing a thick-ass scarf in the end… lol

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

exactly my thoughts^^
but I gotta say, the new wolf does deserve those headpats uwu

joined Apr 10, 2021

Deus Ex Hyena

and not the first time

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

exactly my thoughts^^

She does.
Also did someone get some bad vibes from when Aki mentioned her sister? Babygirl is dead me thinks

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

She does.
Also did someone get some bad vibes from when Aki mentioned her sister? Babygirl is dead me thinks

Yeah, there were several times that gave a feel that whatever brought Aki to where she is was pretty bad, I feel that either her sister or perhaps her entire family might have been victims of something big. Or maybe plot twist new cute wolf actually is sister.

100% concur.

In any case, I love how things panned out. Kunya is a real one. Loved the full force confession, and especially Momo giving in to horny and having Aki keep going. Part of me wholeheartedly believes that, regardless if it's real or not in-universe, what Kunya told Aki about expressing love was pure bullshit and was said to make Aki go ham like she did. The scarf ribbon thingy at the end is chef's kiss. This is the good stuff, folks. It's redundant to say, but the story probably has some plans for Ayame, so I'm looking forward to that. I was half serious about the above-mentioned plot twist, but maybe that's the case, though I personally would prefer it if it wasn't.

last edited at Nov 23, 2022 4:42PM

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Yeah, there were several times that gave a feel that whatever brought Aki to where she is was pretty bad, I feel that either her sister or perhaps her entire family might have been victims of something big.

Sheep kingdom brutally genociding wolf tribe just a generation back. Truly dark history ...

joined Apr 10, 2021

Yeah, there were several times that gave a feel that whatever brought Aki to where she is was pretty bad, I feel that either her sister or perhaps her entire family might have been victims of something big.

Sheep kingdom brutally genociding wolf tribe just a generation back. Truly dark history ...

Ooh, and the remaining wolves are forced into servitude to the nobles. Ovilonialism at its worst

ArtemisOnVtubers
joined Dec 16, 2021

The wolf seeing very hungry this time

joined Dec 18, 2021

no head pats is just too cruel!

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

God, this series is just nourishment for my weary soul. I want every single one of these characters to be happy.

Is it too much to wish for a twist where Ayame is actually her little sister??? They were presumably separated when the little sister was very young. I know she isn't, but dammit I'm holding out slim hope that they pull a fast one us to give us just one more angle of happiness.

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

I freaking love when I see new updates for this.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

She'll be wearing that scarf for a while... :D

Part of me wholeheartedly believes that, regardless if it's real or not in-universe, what Kunya told Aki about expressing love was pure bullshit and was said to make Aki go ham like she did.

I wouldn't say "pure bullshit", but it certainly motivated her to not just say it in words, but also include a rather aggressive Wolfa expression of love.

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Small typo in chap 24 page 27
casle -> castle

Standalone%20kurarin
joined Dec 1, 2010

Wow, Kiku acted with almost zero hesitation. Blew through Sakaki's idolation with willpower and horniess alone. What an absolute unit. I hope Aki and Momo are taking notes: this is what a Useful Lesbian™ looks like.

To reply you must either login or sign up.