Forum › Even the Introverted Gals Wanna Get Out There! discussion

Seems interesting, I'm in!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

This dynamic is fresh and comfy, Love it! is like, when you're watching the average super serious girl with the genki transfer student cliche and then there's the side pair who's chill and cool and you think "ah, if only they were the main focus..." and this is it LOL

joined Aug 10, 2016

looking forward to more of this

Screen%20shot%202018-11-18%20at%2010.41.03%20pm
joined Nov 18, 2018

I really like the art of this couple the author has been posting on twitter, glad to see them in a series now. Can't wait for more.

Yeah
joined Apr 14, 2021

THE ARTTTT, THE FKING ARTTTT ITS SO BEAUTIFUL IM INLOVE WITH THE ARTT

joined May 10, 2021

That was pretty good. Me love wholesome gyaru!
Also Kuran's design reminds of Utaha from Wednesday's Campanella. Huge plus.

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

protec her bread from the pickles!

Dia%20mezashi
joined Dec 5, 2014

tsukiko-sensei :pray:

9286787ab50153acb27cd03b385edb3d949d719e0b569799723637ee189d1f4b_1-1
joined Aug 14, 2020

Strap in folks its about to get fuckin' cute

Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

Not bad, I liked it. Although this won't change my attitude towards people like Breen. I'll still enjoy their movies "only" ironically. Even if I respect the guy himself.

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Kuran's hair is weirding me out. Why is it thinning at the bottom like that?

I dunno maybe she has alopecia

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

To forestall dynasty reader comments, the mangaka themselves made the "Ichiran came out of Ichiran" pun. Cheating us of our reward!

joined Nov 25, 2020

Kuran's hair is weirding me out. Why is it thinning at the bottom like that?

I dunno maybe she has alopecia

judging by the the cover isn't that just a different color?

Prettygirlsmall
joined Jul 4, 2021

This dynamic is fresh and comfy, Love it! is like, when you're watching the average super serious girl with the genki transfer student cliche and then there's the side pair who's chill and cool and you think "ah, if only they were the main focus..." and this is it LOL

Hah! I like that the gyaru character is actually very shy, while the "gloomy" one is super confident and direct. It's a nice change from the usual dynamic with those character types.

joined Dec 30, 2018

Looks nice

Images%20(5)
joined Apr 25, 2021

Lol I love the artstyle and characters, seems interesting I hope it will be like futari escape.

Once again the Artstyle is really great, has that comfy feel and immerses the reader into it. ( I feel throw away the suit together got my intrest in same way, F for chasing Spica)

Edit: just went through artists twitter and damn sensei has been drawing these two for ages.

last edited at Nov 22, 2022 2:32PM

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Couple dynamics are so cute and literary analysis is appreciated. Does this count as meta?

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I loooove this author's NicoTori works so looking forward to what the series has in store!

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

gyaru x gyaru!!!
so cute, so adorable
i love the art style too

joined Jan 13, 2021

Pretty cool start? I love art that talks about art (Yuri Espoir is among the best works in the genre, btw), that focuses on how stories bring people together and say so much about who they are, tastes singing louder than words, reviews at first sight, five-and-one-star crossed lovers gleefully bantering about the Experience. Romance is subcultural in its own way, mixing expectations and stations and influences and confluences, trying out looks and tales and links and scales, a private back and forth born of time and place and jamming to the tunes of people trying out a voice, of an age and therefore of All the Time. Ichiko's trying to see herself a bit clearer in the spotlight, discovering her density as she tests out the flow, thinking for pennies and touring the dreadfuls, and Kuran's her anchor, her rock and beacon, an anti-lighthouse she can bob away from, feeling the warmth of a gaze of her back to counter all the ones she faces, the cryptid in her corner. Its a damn nice dynamic that feels both innovative and familiar, because there truly is something comforting about iconoclasm, the hipster's trusty homestead, the reassuring, self-affirming impact that gutters up your bones as you kick out, because there'll always be a tower to flip off, a sky to spit in, a history to sneer at, and to Ichiko out there on fomo's frontlines, Kuran's the mean because she's mean, a star to navigate by because she's extreme. There is no authenticity except in moments felt as they pass, and Ichiran pass 'em with other, phoning in the phonology of phonies, slinging their hearts into every declamation of cliché, never false because they're never true, always the same old and so always new- in short, Sincere Since they're Here. Very Cool.

Also, the art bangs severely in various ways, from the way Ichiko tilts like she's a hidalgo with giants to kill to Kuran looking like a Peanuts character in her punk phase, but special shoutout to the pixel trans flag bubbles on the cover glitching out reality from the cumulative Gender of it all. They just like me, fr, fr.

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

I really like this so far! I hope it does well.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

So... When was the movie nerd a pain in the butt?

joined Apr 26, 2022

Tf, I dreamed yesterday of gyaru x gyaru

Dont%20ruin%20your%20life%20stardom
joined Apr 21, 2020

I love how this asks the question of whether female friends who joke about being in a relationship really have feelings for each other and answers yes

last edited at Nov 22, 2022 6:21PM

joined Apr 28, 2019

omfg.... this is sooo cute!!!

To reply you must either login or sign up.