Forum › Tae-chan and Jimiko-san discussion

joined Jul 23, 2014

this isn't even really "what the fuck am i reading?" because the author kind of makes it blatantly clear what i'm reading, but more along the lines of .. "should i be reading this? Why am i reading this? why should anyone have to read this?"

Literally me rn. Also, like a very slow trainwreck, you can't look away.

I'm saying this after binging the whole thing btw, Ryou is the biggest winner so far.

joined Nov 16, 2022

Indulge me for a moment as I try to unpack my feelings on this series. It's hard to believe now that it started out with two officeladies trying to figure out their ambiguous relationship and having lovely wholesome dirty sex, what a refreshing change for pace for yuri eromanga.. and then at a certain point it just shifted, started to sink more and more into f'd up situations instead of f'ing hot sex.

Sometimes it seems like it's going to course correct, like: hey, a chapter (23) about twins who are secretly dating the same woman and also sexing eachother up, okay so it's twincest and cheating but nobody's a child, nobody's banging their parents, nobody's getting sexually assaulted, and the sex is hot-- yay!

Of course no course correction was intended, that was just coincidence.. here we have chapter 28, featuring under aged girls pressured into having sex on camera to make blackmail material and bonding over their mutual love of having sex with their moms.

It's kind of like we're slowly discovering this is set in an alternate reality where humans descended from bonobo apes, so all social interactions are worked out by sexual congress, regardless of context, age, or relation. Also everyone's a woman, but that part I'm 100% on board with.

Well anyway, I registered just so I could traumadump about this manga series, but at least it's on-topic. :D I don't mean to sound like I'm shaming anyone for liking this or that, drawings on a page aren't going to ruin the world, and Kurogane Ken should be creating whatever they're passionate about creating regardless of what anyone says.. just had this on my chest for a long time.

joined Aug 21, 2022

Kurogane Kenn is on fire! Thanks as always Goggled Anon for bringing us more of this epic degenerate greatness.

joined Feb 1, 2013

New Comic Hotmilk is out with a new chapter and it looks like we are getting some new links added to the chain!

joined Feb 1, 2013

It's out now. New characters with one connected to the girls from the last two chapters.

joined Jan 6, 2023

Fun fact: tae means shit in my language

Etsztr_vgag84sb-min
joined Sep 9, 2020

as part of a series that is still named after office ladies, this is obviously absolutely incomprehensible, but as loli yuri eromanga, something that there isn't nearly enough of, this is absolutely peak. SO fucking hot. kurogane is really good at drawing adorable lolis in a way that doesn't seem overly grotesquely inhuman, at least for my tastes. the scenario behind this is also just delightfully degenerate. thank you for the sugary sweet, high quality flilth.

joined Feb 1, 2013

New Comic Hotmilk is out with a new Tae-chan chapter. From the preview images it looks like we are getting new girls added to the link. Can't seem to find any digital links to purchase it though...

joined Sep 5, 2022

I wonder why they didn't translate the recent chapters yet

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I remember seeing one character note about Ryou that said she likes looking up Chika's skirt while at work, but now I can't find it again. Anyone knows what chapter has it?

joined Feb 1, 2013

Preview image of the latest Tae-chan chapter.

https://r18.cmz.jp/wp-content/uploads/2023/03/2e8b3d2af6a6549e8ebc491c7ada4eab.jpg

last edited at Mar 31, 2023 5:52AM

joined Sep 5, 2022

Looks like Chika is finally back, guess it was finally time that she and Ryou had some action. I wonder what Kurasume's reaction will be if she finds out about this. (Finally some payback from Chika haha). Btw from what I translate, it seems that either Chika or Ryou is quitting her job? I guess we will find out when the raw comes out.

last edited at Apr 1, 2023 9:02PM

joined Feb 1, 2013

Looks like Chika is finally back, guess it was finally time that she and Ryou had some action. I wonder what Kurasume's reaction will be if she finds out about this. (Finally some payback from Chika haha). Btw from what I translate, it seems that either Chika or Ryou is quitting her job? I guess we will find out when the raw comes out.

I doubt Kurasame will mind, might be shocked at first but not really care in the end as she herself is sleeping with Kuyou, Manami, Noko, Itsuko and Ui on the side as well. What are the chances of us getting a 5-way chapter with Ito and Chika with Ryou and her twin princesses?

joined Sep 5, 2022

I doubt Kurasame will mind, might be shocked at first but not really care in the end as she herself is sleeping with Kuyou, Manami, Noko, Itsuko and Ui on the side as well. What are the chances of us getting a 5-way chapter with Ito and Chika with Ryou and her twin princesses?

Oh my god, you predicted it!!!! Sad it was just one page of that tho, btw do you know what they're saying in the last part? I couldn't understand it so much.

last edited at Apr 4, 2023 2:21PM

joined Feb 1, 2013

Yeah I was shocked we got the 5-way right at the end! Yeah it sucks it is just one page of it, but it's better than no pages at all! Glad to see Chika is totally ok with sharing at this point. Now all We need is for Manami and Ui to get there hands on each other's daughters! And sadly I don't understand Japanese so I have no idea what's being said.

joined Sep 5, 2022

Yeah I was shocked we got the 5-way right at the end! Yeah it sucks it is just one page of it, but it's better than no pages at all! Glad to see Chika is totally ok with sharing at this point. Now all We need is for Manami and Ui to get there hands on each other's daughters! And sadly I don't understand Japanese so I have no idea what's being said.

Don't worry, from what i translated from Google Translate (Google Lens). Ryou's the one who's leaving her job to work on another thing, and Chika invites her to her home. It seems that Ito is going to Manami's house and she starts to think something that it didn't translate very well so I didn't understand that part too much. But Chika lets her go and they kiss, after that Chika reveals that she always knew about Ryou watching her skirt and also explains to her that she's having crazy sex with Ito (That's what it translated, i'm not exagerating lol) and it's her girlfriend too, she also explains about why she lets Ito to cheat on her and Ryou tells her about hwo she was afraid of girls after Ai raped her, but thanks to the twins she overcame of that fear. After that, Chika and Ryou get in action. During that, Chika reveals to Ryou that she wanted to have sex with her before she leaves the company and that she's glad with that. After all the sex ended, they talk about cheating again and looks like Ryou invites her twins to have sex with Ito, which she loves. The twins talk about how they never thought about Ryou being that perverted and Chika tells them that she did it with Ryou, and the last dialogue translated like they weren't too much in favor of cheating but Ryou is starting to like it(? (I didn't understand too much so if anyone could translate better that part, I would really appreciate it). And that's it, I'm really grateful that Kurogane Kenn didn't forget about their other characters. Who knows? Maybe one day we will get to see Tae-chan and Jimiko-san again haha

last edited at Apr 4, 2023 5:01PM

joined Feb 1, 2013

Don't worry, from what i translated from Google Translate (Google Lens). Ryou's the one who's leaving her job to work on another thing, and Chika invites her to her home. It seems that Ito is going to Manami's house and she starts to think something that it didn't translate very well so I didn't understand that part too much. But Chika lets her go and they kiss, after that Chika reveals that she always knew about Ryou watching her skirt and also explains to her that she's having crazy sex with Ito (That's what it translated, i'm not exxagerating lol) and it's her girlfriend too, she also explains about why she lets Ito to cheat on her and next Chika and Ryou get in action. During that, Chika reveals to Ryou that she wanted to have sex with her before she leaves the company and that she's glad with that. After all the sex ended, they talk about cheating again and looks like Ryou invites her twins to have sex with Ito, which she loves. The twins talk about how they never thought about Ryou being that perverted and Chika tells them that she did it with Ryou, and the last dialogue translated like they weren't too much in favor of cheating but Ryou is starting to like it(? (I didn't understand too much so if anyone could translate better that part, I would really appreciate it). And that's it, I'm really grateful that Kurogane Kenn didn't forget about their other characters. Who knows? Maybe one day we will get to see Tae-chan and Jimiko-san again haha

Thanks for the rough translation! Funny how they are apprehensive about all the cheating and partner sharing yet that isn't stopping the three of them from going to town on Ito! But i present the characters with this question: Is it cheating if everyone knows about it, and is ok with it, AND everyone is involved? I get the feeling we won't see Tae-chan and Jimiko-san until like the last chapter, which hopefully is a very long way off from now!

joined Sep 5, 2022

You know? It would be awesome if Tae-Chan & Jimiko-San had an anime adaptation someday, with all characters coloured and animated. But I really doubt that would happen, mostly because of the lolis and incest content on it :/

joined Feb 1, 2013

You know? It would be awesome if Tae-Chan & Jimiko-San had an anime adaptation someday, with all characters coloured and animated. But I really doubt that would happen, mostly because of the lolis and incest content on it :/

It would have to be a full ero anime like Shoujo Sect was in order to get all the content in it. I would love to see this animated at some point, it's just too good.

Chimekolover
joined Feb 1, 2013

Preview image of the latest chapter:

https://r18.cmz.jp/wp-content/uploads/2023/05/496c87320b398be01a18e0f3c85116b7.jpg

These last two chapters really have gone all out with the breast worship.

joined Feb 1, 2013
Sleeping%20yukari
joined Nov 15, 2011

I thought it has ended lmao

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

Whenever a new chapter of this comes out, I click on it and start wondering "who the fuck is these people'

joined May 3, 2014

Indulge me for a moment as I try to unpack my feelings on this series. It's hard to believe now that it started out with two officeladies trying to figure out their ambiguous relationship and having lovely wholesome dirty sex, what a refreshing change for pace for yuri eromanga.. and then at a certain point it just shifted, started to sink more and more into f'd up situations instead of f'ing hot sex.

Sometimes it seems like it's going to course correct, like: hey, a chapter (23) about twins who are secretly dating the same woman and also sexing eachother up, okay so it's twincest and cheating but nobody's a child, nobody's banging their parents, nobody's getting sexually assaulted, and the sex is hot-- yay!

Of course no course correction was intended, that was just coincidence.. here we have chapter 28, featuring under aged girls pressured into having sex on camera to make blackmail material and bonding over their mutual love of having sex with their moms.

It's kind of like we're slowly discovering this is set in an alternate reality where humans descended from bonobo apes, so all social interactions are worked out by sexual congress, regardless of context, age, or relation. Also everyone's a woman, but that part I'm 100% on board with.

Well anyway, I registered just so I could traumadump about this manga series, but at least it's on-topic. :D I don't mean to sound like I'm shaming anyone for liking this or that, drawings on a page aren't going to ruin the world, and Kurogane Ken should be creating whatever they're passionate about creating regardless of what anyone says.. just had this on my chest for a long time.

when you get tasteful hentai but then later it turns into low effort garbage hentai >.> this is how Kurogane Ken writes hentai (-_-) dissapointing in many ways

To reply you must either login or sign up.