Forum › Posts by Khylienzo

Khylienzo
joined Sep 5, 2022

You know? It would be awesome if Tae-Chan & Jimiko-San had an anime adaptation someday, with all characters coloured and animated. But I really doubt that would happen, mostly because of the lolis and incest content on it :/

Khylienzo
joined Sep 5, 2022

Yeah I was shocked we got the 5-way right at the end! Yeah it sucks it is just one page of it, but it's better than no pages at all! Glad to see Chika is totally ok with sharing at this point. Now all We need is for Manami and Ui to get there hands on each other's daughters! And sadly I don't understand Japanese so I have no idea what's being said.

Don't worry, from what i translated from Google Translate (Google Lens). Ryou's the one who's leaving her job to work on another thing, and Chika invites her to her home. It seems that Ito is going to Manami's house and she starts to think something that it didn't translate very well so I didn't understand that part too much. But Chika lets her go and they kiss, after that Chika reveals that she always knew about Ryou watching her skirt and also explains to her that she's having crazy sex with Ito (That's what it translated, i'm not exagerating lol) and it's her girlfriend too, she also explains about why she lets Ito to cheat on her and Ryou tells her about hwo she was afraid of girls after Ai raped her, but thanks to the twins she overcame of that fear. After that, Chika and Ryou get in action. During that, Chika reveals to Ryou that she wanted to have sex with her before she leaves the company and that she's glad with that. After all the sex ended, they talk about cheating again and looks like Ryou invites her twins to have sex with Ito, which she loves. The twins talk about how they never thought about Ryou being that perverted and Chika tells them that she did it with Ryou, and the last dialogue translated like they weren't too much in favor of cheating but Ryou is starting to like it(? (I didn't understand too much so if anyone could translate better that part, I would really appreciate it). And that's it, I'm really grateful that Kurogane Kenn didn't forget about their other characters. Who knows? Maybe one day we will get to see Tae-chan and Jimiko-san again haha

last edited at Apr 4, 2023 5:01PM

Khylienzo
joined Sep 5, 2022

Looks like Chika is finally back, guess it was finally time that she and Ryou had some action. I wonder what Kurasume's reaction will be if she finds out about this. (Finally some payback from Chika haha). Btw from what I translate, it seems that either Chika or Ryou is quitting her job? I guess we will find out when the raw comes out.

I doubt Kurasame will mind, might be shocked at first but not really care in the end as she herself is sleeping with Kuyou, Manami, Noko, Itsuko and Ui on the side as well. What are the chances of us getting a 5-way chapter with Ito and Chika with Ryou and her twin princesses?

Oh my god, you predicted it!!!! Sad it was just one page of that tho, btw do you know what they're saying in the last part? I couldn't understand it so much.

last edited at Apr 4, 2023 2:21PM

Khylienzo
joined Sep 5, 2022

Looks like Chika is finally back, guess it was finally time that she and Ryou had some action. I wonder what Kurasume's reaction will be if she finds out about this. (Finally some payback from Chika haha). Btw from what I translate, it seems that either Chika or Ryou is quitting her job? I guess we will find out when the raw comes out.

last edited at Apr 1, 2023 9:02PM

Khylienzo
joined Sep 5, 2022

I wonder why they didn't translate the recent chapters yet

Khylienzo
joined Sep 5, 2022

Man I really wonder when and how this manga is gonna end, because in chapter 29 they are adding three new girls, and I think that there is a lot of characters in the story right now, that maybe the author doesn't give enough time to give a proper conclusion to all of them.

Seeing as many girls seem to have gone MIA after the author got bored and went for a new plotline, I guess we just have to accept that this manga is an episodic serial made of loosely connected parts. :/

The author talks about their philosophy for this series in the Volume 1 extras. They intend it to be loosely connecting chains of lovers culminating finally in one couple who are fully devoted to only each other.

If that's true then, since chapter 29 there will be little to no appearances of the girls that we've seen until now... and new girls will replace them(? (I hope that if that happens, they tell us what is of their lives in the notes)

Khylienzo
joined Sep 5, 2022

I wonder how the translation of chapter 28 is going

Khylienzo
joined Sep 5, 2022

I remember seeing either a blurb or a note somewhere saying that Chika has noticed Ryou checking her out at work, and that's why she has been hiking up her skirt. Hopefully Chika comes back soon and gets to hook up with Ryou.

Oh really? Now i want to see Ito's reaction if that ends up happening

Khylienzo
joined Sep 5, 2022

Hey Goggled Anon, did you translate the mini chapter with colour of Noko and Ikko?

Khylienzo
joined Sep 5, 2022

Yeah those two too, also Takako and Rise. Man I really wonder when and how this manga is gonna end, because in chapter 29 they are adding three new girls, and I think that there is a lot of characters in the story right now, that maybe the author doesn't give enough time to give a proper conclusion to all of them. But we can only wait to see when and how this story will end.

last edited at Oct 14, 2022 3:31PM

Khylienzo
joined Sep 5, 2022

Honestly, I feel a bit bad for Chika, since chapter 18 she is only seen in the notes. At least we know that she's still with Ito, I hope that in a future chapter she appears again with Ito in the house they are mentioning.

Khylienzo
joined Sep 5, 2022

Hey Goggled Anon, i wanted to ask you something. Do you have a translation of the "Afterword" that is included at the end of Vol. 2?

Skipped it at the time of translating.

I see, hopefully one day you can translate that too. I'm curious about what they say on it.

Khylienzo
joined Sep 5, 2022

wait, so let me get this straight, you guys have scripts for the rest of the chapters and just are waiting for a typesetter?

I'll typeset for you guys. I can have this done in a week.

Swing by /u/'s Translation Thread ;)

Hey Goggled Anon, i wanted to ask you something. Do you have a translation of the "Afterword" that is included at the end of Vol. 2?

Khylienzo
joined Sep 5, 2022

I wonder if CDFLily swinged by the /u/'s Translation Thread at the end, so we can get the translation for the latest chapters.

Khylienzo
joined Sep 5, 2022

So i think that chapter 28 is the final chapter right? I hope to see the remaining three chapters translated soon.

Edit: I just found out that chapter 29 has come out a few days ago on comic Hotmilk. I'm sorry if i scared anyone saying that the manga has finished.

last edited at Sep 5, 2022 4:41PM