Forum › Tae-chan and Jimiko-san discussion

joined Sep 5, 2022

Yeah those two too, also Takako and Rise. Man I really wonder when and how this manga is gonna end, because in chapter 29 they are adding three new girls, and I think that there is a lot of characters in the story right now, that maybe the author doesn't give enough time to give a proper conclusion to all of them. But we can only wait to see when and how this story will end.

last edited at Oct 14, 2022 3:31PM

joined Feb 10, 2022

How many chapters does this manga has? I always wanted to see the 3some between ryou and the twin sisters :D lul

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

How many chapters does this manga has? I always wanted to see the 3some between ryou and the twin sisters :D lul

Latest chapter just released this month is ch30 (No Ryou x Twins chapter yet, although they do adorn the cover of volume 2).

joined Jul 27, 2019

I constantly forget Chika even existed. She had such few chapters before disappearing to the background.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

I constantly forget Chika even existed. She had such few chapters before disappearing to the background.

ps. Corrections for this chapter over on /u/

joined Sep 5, 2022

Hey Goggled Anon, did you translate the mini chapter with colour of Noko and Ikko?

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Hey Goggled Anon, did you translate the mini chapter with colour of Noko and Ikko?

It has indeed been translated and typeset. I think CDF just forgot to include it when they submitted the other chapters.

joined Feb 1, 2013

I remember seeing either a blurb or a note somewhere saying that Chika has noticed Ryou checking her out at work, and that's why she has been hiking up her skirt. Hopefully Chika comes back soon and gets to hook up with Ryou.

joined Sep 5, 2022

I remember seeing either a blurb or a note somewhere saying that Chika has noticed Ryou checking her out at work, and that's why she has been hiking up her skirt. Hopefully Chika comes back soon and gets to hook up with Ryou.

Oh really? Now i want to see Ito's reaction if that ends up happening

joined Jul 21, 2020

Man I really wonder when and how this manga is gonna end, because in chapter 29 they are adding three new girls, and I think that there is a lot of characters in the story right now, that maybe the author doesn't give enough time to give a proper conclusion to all of them.

Seeing as many girls seem to have gone MIA after the author got bored and went for a new plotline, I guess we just have to accept that this manga is an episodic serial made of loosely connected parts. :/

joined Sep 5, 2022

I wonder how the translation of chapter 28 is going

joined Jan 3, 2020

Man I really wonder when and how this manga is gonna end, because in chapter 29 they are adding three new girls, and I think that there is a lot of characters in the story right now, that maybe the author doesn't give enough time to give a proper conclusion to all of them.

Seeing as many girls seem to have gone MIA after the author got bored and went for a new plotline, I guess we just have to accept that this manga is an episodic serial made of loosely connected parts. :/

The author talks about their philosophy for this series in the Volume 1 extras. They intend it to be loosely connecting chains of lovers culminating finally in one couple who are fully devoted to only each other.

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

Yeah those two too, also Takako and Rise. Man I really wonder when and how this manga is gonna end, because in chapter 29 they are adding three new girls, and I think that there is a lot of characters in the story right now, that maybe the author doesn't give enough time to give a proper conclusion to all of them. But we can only wait to see when and how this story will end.

I can't see this series ending in anything other than a MASSIVE orgy.

joined Sep 5, 2022

The author talks about their philosophy for this series in the Volume 1 extras. They intend it to be loosely connecting chains of lovers culminating finally in one couple who are fully devoted to only each other.

If that's true then, since chapter 29 there will be little to no appearances of the girls that we've seen until now... and new girls will replace them(? (I hope that if that happens, they tell us what is of their lives in the notes)

My%20god
joined Dec 27, 2014

Fucking lmao it's the Dragon Ball of yuri stories, but instead of a new form you get a new couple with an increasingly fucked up dynamic

joined Oct 2, 2021

Fucking lmao it's the Dragon Ball of yuri stories, but instead of a new form you get a new couple with an increasingly fucked up dynamic

Yeah Vegetas scouter definitely would have blown up from the levels of fucked up by now.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

The author didn't even remember Takako and Rise when making the character profiles ;_;

And I feel he wouldn't have mentioned Tae and Jimiko if they weren't the title characters lol

Hikamaru%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

Just saw this series and randomly decided to read chapters 18-24. For as much different things are going on its actually pretty damn entertaining.

So,%20lesbians%20square
joined May 5, 2022

this isn't even really "what the fuck am i reading?" because the author kind of makes it blatantly clear what i'm reading, but more along the lines of .. "should i be reading this? Why am i reading this? why should anyone have to read this?"

joined Jul 27, 2019

At this point I'm reading this to see just how insane the relationship charts and swinging can get. I want to see who will sleep with the most women. It's a tough competition.

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

The relationship chart reminds me that the titular characters have not appeared in this story since chapter 5...

Can someone remind me why this is titled Tae and Jimiko?!

They didn't even get character profiles, but footnotes on the bottom...

last edited at Nov 11, 2022 4:06PM

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Glad we got a relationship chart, but I stand by my first comment on one

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

The relationship chart reminds me that the titular characters have not appeared in this story since chapter 5...

They didn't even get character profiles, but footnotes on the bottom...

The series is called that bc Kurogane-sensei wanted to write office yuri with these two characters as the main focus but then quickly realized that he very quickly ran out of office shit to write about xD But since he wanted to keep the series going he just phased Tae and Jimiko out as the stepping stones and expanded the cast.

joined Jul 27, 2019

The series is called that bc Kurogane-sensei wanted to write office yuri with these two characters as the main focus but then quickly realized that he very quickly ran out of office shit to write about xD But since he wanted to keep the series going he just phased Tae and Jimiko out as the stepping stones and expanded the cast.

That's just Kurogane-sensei's cover story before the real reveal after volume 5 where it turns out that everything after chapter 5 was Tae and Jimiko's elaborate friend fiction they've been writing.

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

Man I just reread this whole thing and got reminded of the absolute fiasco it is. I finally understood the twin's thing in this reread, and a few other minor details, so I'm glad I went through it all again. I miss Chika so I hope she cheats soon, gets some screen time, probably with ryou

last edited at Nov 12, 2022 8:53PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.