Forum › About a College Girl Who Gets Picked Up at a Mixer by an Older Girl discussion

joined Feb 1, 2021

Rika may be positioned as the naive innocent one but her mind sure did go some places right away with that coupon

last edited at Nov 7, 2022 3:09PM

joined Jul 28, 2022

Hooray! Stoked to see this back.

joined Oct 2, 2021

Great to see Natsuko and her pet pussy cat back again.

joined Apr 6, 2019

It's been a long time, I thought the story was over. Nice that they are still releasing chapters! This was always a peach of a series. :)

last edited at Nov 12, 2022 12:57AM

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

This manga is working really hard for that wholesome tag. Everything just feels so perfect.

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

Really glad this is back.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

She has great friends. ^_^

Yuriloveisbestlove
37cdda916e06996c5273d79dec6e6f7d%20(1)
joined Feb 15, 2019

We need more age gap like this. Age gap isn't too crazy and they're both adults.

D5aad09a-7f7c-4c16-aad1-2b0b94587149
joined Nov 13, 2022

Supportive friends :)))))

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

They are so dazzling! And nice! And wonderful!

joined Jan 14, 2020

Noooo, they stopped just when it was getting good.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

I love these two lol. I really want my own Rika in life.

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

Afterwards, they had a lot of kinky roleplaying.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Aww.. It wouldn't have been morally questionable to do it wearing her uniform..right?

last edited at Nov 24, 2022 4:53AM

joined Oct 2, 2021

Don't stand
Don't stand so
Don't stand so close to me

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Well not everyday characters hear my inner thoughts and stop their tomfoolery.

last edited at Nov 24, 2022 6:15AM

joined Sep 11, 2019

Don't stand
Don't stand so
Don't stand so close to me

I thought of the Eurobeat song before I found the version sung by The Police and then I finally got the comment.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Turnabout's fair play. Really should have used it, though. Either way around is fine. (Also, reversal?)

joined Jul 21, 2020

It's crazy cute how they started a roleplay of a sleazy teacher macking on her meek student and then they stopped because it felt so wrong. XDDDDDD

Lojsdbe
joined Sep 16, 2019

Aww.. It wouldn't have been morally questionable to do it wearing her uniform..right?

Eh. As far as I see it, so long as both are consenting adults, the morality of the underlying scenario doesn’t really matter.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Truly an angel. ^_^

joined Jul 8, 2019

I see quite more morally questionable the control freak red flags that Natsuko is throwing around. I mean, "don't get a job, I will provide all your money", "don't wear cute/sexy/nice clothes in public that others may see them", and the like, are treated here as "cute" but are actually BIG RED FLAGS

last edited at Nov 28, 2022 8:29AM

Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

I see quite more morally questionable the control freak red flags that Natsuko is throwing around. I mean, "don't get a job, I will provide all your money", "don't wear cute/sexy/nice clothes in public that others may see them", and the like, are treated here as "cute" but are actually BIG RED FLAGS

Isn't it just an overly exaggerated way of showing that Natsuko is worried and gives them chance to interact over it in a silly manner?

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Isn't it just an overly exaggerated way of showing that Natsuko is worried and gives them chance to interact over it in a silly manner?

Indeed--a great many things that are silly or morally objectionable in real life are treated as cute or funny in comedy.

Plato objected strenuously to this, and you see what that got him--a big takedown by Aristotle.

last edited at Nov 28, 2022 9:35AM

joined Jul 8, 2019

YMMV. Personally, I find that kind of humor about as enjoyable as traditional "gays as targets" jokes. You know, the jokes about exactly what does need a lesbian to stop being so; Ive heard far too many descriptions of that supposedly treated as "humor" or "comedy" or "entertaining". So by all means, feel free to treat depictions of relationship abuse as "cute", too.
TL;DR: Some things are NOT a joke. Don't try to pass them as such.
(BTW, Aristotle thinking something to be wrong is in fact a great indication in favor of said thing being actually right. Don't get me started on that line) ;-)

last edited at Nov 28, 2022 5:02PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.