Forum › About a College Girl Who Gets Picked Up at a Mixer by an Older Girl discussion

TheAwooMaster
A8eb27cb4a70a5-a-nw-p
joined Feb 17, 2020

This is so cute
I'm just so sad the manga stopped...

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

I demand more bus driver yuri

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

And I want the remaining chapters of this scanlated (there must be at least one more, I remember seeing a Japanese fandub on YT some years back before it got deleted)

joined Jul 30, 2020

This manga is still ongoing, up to chapter 45 now. Previews can be seen on Yukio Yuki's twitter, though the full ones are on a site that only allows Japanese IPs. Even after managing that, all chapters after 12 require an app to read, aside from shorts that are also posted on twitter.

last edited at Oct 10, 2020 12:54AM

joined Oct 22, 2018

I wonder why the scanlation team dropped this.

joined Jul 30, 2020

All chapters up to 50 can now be read without the app on the website I mentioned earlier. It still requires a Japanese IP, which is a barrier much easier to overcome for any potential scanlators.

joined May 3, 2014

All chapters up to 50 can now be read without the app on the website I mentioned earlier. It still requires a Japanese IP, which is a barrier much easier to overcome for any potential scanlators.

so they aren't in english T^T damn we need some one to pick it up!

Lewd
joined Jun 23, 2015

Request to mark this series as dropped. New chapters exist in Japanese but haven't been translated and apparently no scanlation team is currently working on it. "Ongoing" seems a bit disingenuous.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Done, thank you! You may also use the Tag Suggestion feature in the future:

this button here

joined Jul 30, 2020

Incidentally, the final chapter was released about half an hour before I'm writhing this post. The series will have an ebook release in June, which will make things much easier for whoever might change that status in the future. Newer chapters being exclusive to an app and region-locked are the main reason scanlation was stalled for so long.

joined Apr 6, 2021

Whaaaaat this one’s so good! I really hope someone picks this up and finishes it. It too wholesome to get trapped in limbo!

joined Oct 22, 2018

Wait, so does this count as it being back or what?

Relopokilolo
Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

Wait completed its serialisation in that its over or that it's on hiatus until volume 3 is released?
I don't want this trip to end...

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

The unexpected side effects of using your work clothes for fun. :D

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

yaaaay

joined Dec 30, 2020

Incidentally, the final chapter was released about half an hour before I'm writhing this post. The series will have an ebook release in June, which will make things much easier for whoever might change that status in the future. Newer chapters being exclusive to an app and region-locked are the main reason scanlation was stalled for so long.

I will believe in this brightly shining yuri future

joined Jul 22, 2014

Job as a bus driver is not something you see often, better than some boring ass office lady job.
I have to say Natsuko is a weird sunny airhead women.

last edited at May 8, 2021 11:29PM

joined Feb 5, 2020

So is this still on-going or dropped or....

Brave_nehsafphnw
joined Dec 27, 2013

This manga is still ongoing, up to chapter 45 now. Previews can be seen on Yukio Yuki's twitter, though the full ones are on a site that only allows Japanese IPs. Even after managing that, all chapters after 12 require an app to read, aside from shorts that are also posted on twitter.

Which site is it again?

b0undarybreaker
C12%20wink
joined Oct 29, 2020

Super glad this series is back here!

joined Oct 22, 2018

always good to see more of this.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Perfect as always. ^_^

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Yaaaay, so happy this is back! This one is always adorable.

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

Oohhh nice to see it back

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

I'm hoping this is a sign of someone managing to get hold of all of the raws, cause I've been missing this series for so long now.

To reply you must either login or sign up.