Forum › The Two Sides of Seiyuu Radio discussion

Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

So yet another yuri ship tease manga ends without resolution. We sure get a lot of those.

Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

Ends? Wait, I thought there was still more!

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Ends? Wait, I thought there was still more!

I mean, it's not like this chapter didn't include the table of contents for this final volume clearly showing that this was the first chapter of the volume, not the last.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

This is so good holy moly. Awesome scanning work too!

Raven%20dialogue%202%20dynasty
joined Jul 23, 2021

This really was something special. What started as a rival dynamic got better with some surprisingly realistic and gritty gripes of showbiz that really elevates it. The way they support each other is amazing, and there are so many very not straight interactions that it only being a subtext series still gives me whiplash. Someone mentioned these girls having more chemistry than even canon yuri's out there and they're right. I mean depending on how you choose to read it, Yumiko has gotten the blessings of Chika's mother and the next morning Watanabe gives a psuedo confession scene. Chika's also just really eager to touch some boobs. I really wish this series got more attention and I wish I could understand the LN's.

joined Jan 25, 2017

....So, I know the manga's ended. Are the novels still going?

joined Nov 11, 2010

Volume 7 came out in June. At minimum at least one more volume is needed to conclude the story arc which started in Volume 6, and there are no particular indications that they intend on stopping.

As for the manga, the story arc which everybody said 'felt like an ending' was the conclusion of the LN's Volume 1. It looks like the remainder of the manga chapters will cover part of Volume 2.

joined Apr 28, 2022

IT'S BACK LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

joined Dec 22, 2021

A second volume?,
I thought chapter 12 was the end of the manga.

joined Mar 8, 2020

A second volume?,
I thought chapter 12 was the end of the manga.

If you bother checking the Table of Content that is in Chapter 12, you will notice that Volume 3 go from Chapter 12 to 16 + Extra, and that's just it

last edited at Nov 1, 2022 4:01AM

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Ahaha yes I'm sure our main duo are the first idols/seiyuu to ever have had their hidden sides revealed, clearly they are now the one and only reason public facing figures like them get criticized and scrutinized on their every word and gesture. Absolutely no one before this thought about how their favorite celebrities really are behind the scenes, nope not at all.

Bitch please.

last edited at Nov 1, 2022 9:07AM

joined Dec 13, 2018

I'm kinda disappointed. The fakeout was just, I dunno, why.

joined Jun 6, 2019

It's sad that this is so short because I really like the concept, I also like the rivalry of the two mains

Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

cant go a chapter without some shitty drama eh

joined Dec 22, 2022

I really love this one specially their bonds! The art style and the details, even tho the update is slow I don't mind coz I always check em' everyday lol.
I hope they will finish this manga up to 16 chapters(⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠) hehe♡

7c3371fc-1218-42e3-9009-8520d7f626fa
joined Sep 15, 2020

Why the fuck did their staffs not bother to include security in their talks, creeps disguised as fans are literally stalking them at their school, it’s not gonna take that much for them to go as far as probably stalking them to their homes or probably bribing a faculty member for information

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Nice disguises.

And it's time to start to rise again!

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

The yuribait is so strong, but also so delicious D;

StudentOfEtherium
Djp09ca4_400x400
joined Dec 16, 2017

people calling this yuribait have no idea what that word actually means anyway it's nice to see that series might actually get finished after i had given up hope on it, it's quite neat. looking forward to the anime

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Quite a nice direction this seems to be taking, even with the negativity still in the air around them.

Hikamaru%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

Wish the LN's for this were translated because I want to see what direction their relationship goes in the future

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

That's that last bit of uneasiness solved as well. ^_^

joined Nov 21, 2018

Last chapter of the volume, but it doesn't really feel like a last chapter... Maybe I'm remembering wrong and there is another volume after this?

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Last chapter of the volume, but it doesn't really feel like a last chapter... Maybe I'm remembering wrong and there is another volume after this?

The series is only 3 volumes long apparently (And the TV anime is set to air in 2024, though I don't think an exact date has been shared yet)

To reply you must either login or sign up.