Compressjpg20220512_150101
joined Jan 22, 2022

^Yeah XD

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Ch8 is all out of order

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

pages out of order but also fuck yeah she did it, Ami confessed good for her, and honestly given that this doesn't seem to be the ending good for us I really want to see what happens next.

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

pages out of order but also fuck yeah she did it, Ami confessed good for her, and honestly given that this doesn't seem to be the ending good for us I really want to see what happens next.

does anyone know how many chapters it has?
it's really nice that we get to see what happens next

last edited at Jul 20, 2022 2:03PM

joined Dec 17, 2021

Finally. I wanted some more tension but this feels nice too.

Now to see Yuu's sister try to steal Ami or whatever the plot brings us in the future.

Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

Oh neat it happened

I
joined Mar 3, 2022

Loving the credits page. But since it wasn’t used in the end, didn’t this make the diary kind of redundant? I’m hoping it can be more relevant to the plot in future.

last edited at Jul 20, 2022 4:46PM

Screenshot%202022-04-05%20021706
joined Jun 19, 2014

Omedetou! Omedetou! Omedetou!

Guess she can throw away that journal now?

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

Yes! Let's go! And it was so sweet, too. Really hoping that this continues, I really want to see what comes next for these two sweethearts.

joined May 3, 2014

acording to MAL it has only one chapter left, chapter 9, wander if it’s corect :3

Compressjpg20220512_150101
joined Jan 22, 2022

The mf did it

joined Jul 21, 2020

Who was Kokomelo-tan? ^^;;

herenowforever
Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

All the cuteness aside, Ami saying one does not need to be a "good girl" to be worthy of love was great.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Aww very sad this one is over these two are so cute together and I really love the art would have loved a few more chapters. Very cute ending either way though.

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

And that seems to be a wrap. Well I did enjoy this while it lasted and sure there was certainly still space for a little more story but, ah well I'll take an enjoyable story that ended too soon any day of the week if it's something I can look back fondly on.

I'd have to reread this to get my thought in order but for now, I suppose I can say that it was fun so that's nice at least

145537335_456474152428619_7273272408325150170_n
joined Mar 13, 2020

There's more about Aoi-chan and her story in "Ami-chan's diary"
(https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_girls_arcadia_fuzzy_arcadia#26)

So that was a fucking lie.
(Aoi first appeared in https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/remembrance_of_arcadia)

last edited at Oct 20, 2022 1:43PM

Bppble
joined Aug 22, 2022

Wow, Ami's eureka bulb is LED, how eco-friendly!

joined Oct 27, 2018

Not my favorite Manga in the world, the "bad girl" stuff was somewhat silly. Overall, it was serviceable enough I guess.

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

Really wish this would've kept going, but I'm more than content with how it turned out. This has been a wonderful read - fluff that hits all the right spots, and there's something about Yatosaki Haru's style that hits differently for me in a way that is both entrancing and enrapturing. Their character designs and general art style ooze affection and warmth, but also have this intimate tension or edge to them that gets all the good butterflies going and juices flowing. Hoping to see more of them in the near future.

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

That felt like an ending but the story line with Ran hasn't been concluded yet... So I guess it's not done yet?

Heheee
joined Feb 27, 2020

I really hope we get some extras for this one. It was super cute and seeing a new chapter release every now and then filled me with joy. Sad to see it end so soon :(

joined Apr 16, 2022

(Aoi first appeared in https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/remembrance_of_arcadia)

I think Aoi is Yuu's mother, because Yuu (and particularly her sister) look very similar to Aoi.

That felt like an ending but the story line with Ran hasn't been concluded yet... So I guess it's not done yet?

I think the panel showing her drawing of senpai is an indication that Ran has figured out her feelings. What happens next is, I guess, up to us.

Overall, this manga was pretty alright! It was too slow and drawn-out for my tastes, and there were perhaps too many secondary characters (though "Kokome-rage" is the best joke in the manga by far). But Yatosaki Haru's art is always fantastic and I appreciate the point others have made that the manga is intentionally portraying the insecurity, vulnerability, and fear that teenagers falling in love for the first time experience. I guess I would've preferred a little more substance and payoff after all that buildup, though. Still, I'll probably end up rereading it if only for the art lol.

Thanks a lot to the translators!

145537335_456474152428619_7273272408325150170_n
joined Mar 13, 2020

I think Aoi is Yuu's mother, because Yuu (and particularly her sister) look very similar to Aoi.

That's just the artist's style that made everyone look similar. Guess she intended to build a shared-universe for her works but this one got axed before it could make a connection

last edited at Oct 30, 2022 11:56PM

joined Apr 16, 2022

Yatosaki Haru does have a bit of same-face syndrome. But older Aoi looks literally exactly the same as Yuu's sister, even down to their chest size (recall that the dialogue explicitly calls attention to Yuu's chest size). And while we learn that Yuu's sister is named "Kaho," we never learn what her mother's first name is. Finally, on a thematic level, Yuu deals with very similar insecurities and self-worth issues that Aoi does, but unlike Aoi she never takes it out on her beautiful best friend/crush. In other words, Yuu is basically Aoi post-character development.

This all could be coincidence, but combined with Yatosaki saying that Aoi appears in Ami-chan's Diary, Aoi being Yuu's mother seems the most likely explanation.

Kurumi
joined Feb 19, 2023

This was a nice read and all, but what it really could have used is another 60 chapters of misunderstandings and hesitance; that would have been a fresh take on the genre.

To reply you must either login or sign up.