joined Mar 17, 2015

ÁAAAAAAAAAAAA It's back!
Thanks for the scanlation.

Bppble
joined Aug 22, 2022
Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

She said the thing! it's the end of the manga
I know it's not but it would kinda fit, the punchline of the whole series is right there :P I wouldn't even be that mad, only slightly mad

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

well dayum, and here I was resigned to waiting for the final english volume early next year

Man, that's when it will come out?

... probably will have to read this version then I can't hold out.

Aaaaaaaaaaaa2
joined May 16, 2012

BLESS THE GODS

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

Waiting for the poly gang and their classic "poly was better, mangaka too scared to go thru"

joined May 11, 2018

No clue what is happening

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

Can someone please add "Dumb Couple" to this?
Because I felt like the whole fandom just facepalmed at the end of this chapter.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Waiting for the poly gang and their classic "poly was better, mangaka too scared to go thru"

I don't think this is the kind of manga where the poly faction would be a notable part of the fanbase.

Veyxkzcp_400x400
joined Apr 3, 2017

Why do I think that this series should have an "Idiot couple" tag added?

Untitled
joined May 8, 2013

Can someone please add "Dumb Couple" to this?
Because I felt like the whole fandom just facepalmed at the end of this chapter.

I totally did that. I was like...are you serious?!?

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

+1 some kind of idiot couple tag. Blimey, Charlie!

370f6e22d5477fb96887976c3c5039f4410b136d
joined Oct 19, 2020

Final volume maybe?
Looking at the same moon together seems pretty damn conclusive
(Also Natsume Soseki reference, very nice)

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

Final volume maybe?
Looking at the same moon together seems pretty damn conclusive
(Also Natsume Soseki reference, very nice)

Correct, the series ends at chapter 20.

Hinch17d_400x400
joined Jul 31, 2018

I was resigned to wait to goddamn February for the final volume but the series just resurrected on this site, thank you

Vlqa
joined Jun 14, 2022

Maybe it is reflective of her newfound ability to use love-related terminology more, but even that is strange. Maybe we'll get more about her weird use of terms in future chapters, idk. (Or I wonder if the official translation will differ here.)

Anyway, at the beginning of the series it seems like Hinako is aromantic and asexual. Now, it seems like Hinako may be romantically into Asahi while Asahi is romantically and sexually into Hinako. But it still isn't completely clear; Hinako might be sexually into Asahi too. I suspect the last few chapters will clarify that.

I understood nothing of what you said 0.0 I only know of the friend having some interest in one of the characters but the asexual or aromantic thing tied to any of the two MC??? eh? were did they come from???

Hinako has only shown an aversion to dating and having intimate physical contact with men. This seemingly exacerbated by her mother's incessant criticism and pressure on her to find a man and get married so she can "finally do something" with her life. However, she clearly has a natural affinity for women where neither aversion has been shown to exist.

As for Asahi, there's little to go on, but she doesn't appear averse to the typical romantic development either. It's more that her family trauma and zealous and selfless care towards her sister has left her own feelings or desires unexplored.

That said and regardless of labels, they're both going at their own paces to discover love for themselves on their own terms while being compassionate to one another. And I'll leave it at that.

last edited at Sep 26, 2022 11:20PM

Ehhqrbrxcaa8wsy
joined Aug 24, 2020

ITS BACK AND GAYER THAN EVER LETS GOOO

joined Oct 2, 2021

"Hinako-san also has someone she loves...."
No shit Sherlock. DOUBLE FACE PALM

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

???????

idiot couple

honestly...!!!!!!

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

"Hinako-san also has someone she loves...."
No shit Sherlock. DOUBLE FACE PALM

The author certainly has learned a lot from Kodama Naoko.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Asahi out here doing a drive by inviting herself to stay with Hinako

"I want to stay over sometime" RUNS AT THE SPEED OF GAY AWAY

Nice to see we have another chapter of these two are in love with each other yet 100% useless lesbians and an idiot couple.

Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

Poly would be cool, but I respect that in this case it would run counter to the themes the mangaka is trying to convey.

Still would love to see some more poly tho

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

i love them so much

joined Jul 22, 2021

I don't see a afterwords page, this isn't the last chapter right?, Please tell me it isn't

To reply you must either login or sign up.