Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

What a bizarre chapter

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

PFFFFT!!

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Was her kid being gay a known factor? Cause her mom jumped right at "you got a girlfriend" as an obvious.

I mean, when faced with the choice between gay and not, obviously you choose gay. But it's just funny to me

Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

She pegged Chiaki as Hana's lover in her first appearence too so it's possible she just knew about Hana's preferences all along, maybe even told by Hana herself since Hana never got defensive or surprised about the assumption.

last edited at Sep 30, 2022 8:56PM

joined Feb 21, 2019

lul, her mom's a troll xD

as others have mentioned, hopefully this sets up mom with Akira cause Akira do be needing a gf and mom be thirsty

last edited at Sep 30, 2022 9:48PM

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

erana posted:

this stopped being idiot couple, went past couple of idiots instead, and then evolved into whole bunch of idiots, idiotic idiots. And I'm fine with that...

Idiocy runs in the family

Insane amounts of Idiot

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

She pegged Chiaki as Hana's lover in her first appearence too so it's possible she just knew about Hana's preferences all along, maybe even told by Hana herself since Hana never got defensive or surprised about the assumption.

"She pegged Chiaka", interesting, interesting. Jokes aside though, yeah sometimes that parent intuition is really strong. There's parents that aren't aware their kid is gay, but there's also parents that know their kid is gay before the kid even really knows haha

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

"She pegged Chiaka", interesting, interesting. Jokes aside though, yeah sometimes that parent intuition is really strong. There's parents that aren't aware their kid is gay, but there's also parents that know their kid is gay before the kid even really knows haha

I don't think you really need much intuition to know your kid is gay when you walk in on this.

The return of Fuzzy puff
Screen%20shot%202021-08-07%20at%2010.26.05%20pm
joined Oct 7, 2020

Well that got dumb…..er… than normal….

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

I don't think you really need much intuition to know your kid is gay when you walk in on this.

I somehow forgot this was a thing

They look like such good friends

last edited at Sep 30, 2022 10:53PM

joined May 1, 2015

Hana's mum troll level is over 9000

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Mom directly asks "what kind of girl is she?"

Either Hana came out long ago or mom is just that good.

last edited at Oct 1, 2022 2:27PM

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015

I know some think mom is joking but I feel like she's dead serious

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

I know some think mom is joking but I feel like she's dead serious

Considering this is her very first reaction upon meeting Chiaki back in chapter 11, she's absolutely not joking in this chapter.

That been said, I'm sure she's having fun teasing Hana about it either way.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

I somehow forgot this was a thing

They look like such good friends

Lmao I also forgot about this

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

What a weird Mother.
I'm not even mad that romance didn't make an appearance here.

joined Mar 24, 2021

Could also be that men don’t exist in this world. Unsure though, would have to reread.

6f26d68ee1a36aae713ea761c5e939e5
joined Jul 18, 2017

I hope the mom is joking

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

Yay the mom's back!
I hope this whole 'I like her face' thing is a roundabout foreshadowing that she's gonna end up dating Chiaki's cousin.

I wouldn't mind some oyakodon either tho

joined Jul 5, 2019

Mom x Cousin makes sense. Funnily, it also sounds like incest but it's not.

Unnamed
joined Jul 23, 2017

Yay the mom's back!
I hope this whole 'I like her face' thing is a roundabout foreshadowing that she's gonna end up dating Chiaki's cousin.

I wouldn't mind some oyakodon either tho

I mean, she has some, but are her boobs big enough for Akira?

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/sekai_de_ichiban_oppai_ga_suki_ch61#10

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

But i doubt there's any chance, I think they might do some more jokes with this idea tho- like mom seeing if she can fool Chiaki by dressing as Hana and her mom talking Hana into it as a way to test Chiaki- but Hana would jump in and interupt before anything could happen. Thats the kinda thing im expecting.

There's no fooling Chiaki, she can tell immediately by just one glance at the boobs.

last edited at Oct 1, 2022 6:28AM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

@luinthoron Lol- I forgot that difference in their specs! I guess she could pad them?

last edited at Oct 1, 2022 10:21AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

There's no deceiving her eye, Hana's boobs are special, after all. :nods:

Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

That was an A class in teasing your daughter

To reply you must either login or sign up.