Forum › After Kissing Many Girls, I Became A Yuri Kisser... discussion

HaxtonFale Uploader
Anna_avatar_320
BunnyScans
joined Jul 28, 2011

"Ogay...!"
LOL! cmom BunnyScans...

I wonder what it was translated from. How is it originally written?

ひゃい

So does anyone know what the sephirot node Kanon has means?

You can find out more on the release post for the previous chapter, but the sephira that lit up is hokma, corresponding to wisdom.

joined Jan 11, 2019

wisdom

Does that apply to anyone in this series :v

the sefirot have their evil counterparts in qliphot, and Hokma’s specifically is Ghagiel, ruled by none other than Beelzebub

Ahhhh okay. Though it looks like she's going to get nine more girlfriends then.

last edited at Sep 24, 2022 7:58PM

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

wisdom

the sefirot have their evil counterparts in qliphot, and Hokma’s specifically is Ghagiel, ruled by none other than Beelzebub

Why settle for nine? Why not the entire school? Each gf representing a faction and in the end all their friends, from different groups, will fawn over Kanon too.

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

omg they're gonna be such good friends!

Licentious Lantern
Lantern%202
joined Sep 17, 2021

This story bears a striking resemblance to an old popular het romance manga called Kami nomi zo shiru sekai. In that story the protagonist Katsuragi Keima had to exorcize "runaway spirits" that settled between the "gaps in the heart" of girls by making them fall in love with him. Instead of an angel side-kick, his was a demon girl. Demons mostly had the job to hunt those spirits and capture them, they were more or less the good guys. The possessed girls were unaware of their situation just like the ones in this manga and sometimes developed abilities or dangerous effects too.

The main differences seem to be that in this manga a kiss is all that is needed and that the girls remember the kiss, while in Kaminomi the girls forgot the events surrounding their falling in love with the protagonist conveniently (thus avoiding a harem setting for most of the run until it didn't). If the locket's pattern is an indication of how many girls need to be kiss-healed then I would say this story will run into a similar problem where the harem would grow too massive. I wonder how that will be addressed.

Speaking of the locket, I seem to have missed why exactly Azuma is required to use it in the first place. Lyriel is allegedly a wellspring of life energy and has done this for a while, so why does she suddenly require a human assistant to smooch girls in her place? I suppose it is implied that as long as Azuma wears the locket life force could be transfered into both directions, but then why did Lyriel act like she is experienced with dispelling the curses if she always required a human to do it for her?

Naturally this may be way too much thought for a manga that appears to mostly care about just making girls kiss - circumstances are just an unimportant factor in the equation. As a premise I find it a bit too one-dimensional even compared to the classic het manga I mentioned at the beginning, but the humor is relatively consistent and Lyriel is such an unapologetically thirsty lesbian that I definitely will give this a shot just for the hijinks alone.

last edited at Sep 25, 2022 11:51AM

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

I shop at Uniqlo all the time…maybe I should also call it Yuriqlo lolz

joined Jan 11, 2019

wisdom

Why settle for nine? Why not the entire school? Each gf representing a faction and in the end all their friends, from different groups, will fawn over Kanon too.

There are nine more sefirot, thus nine more qliphot and their associated demons, each possessing a different girl.

last edited at Sep 26, 2022 11:20AM

Funny%20and%20cute
joined Jul 15, 2020

Speaking of the locket, I seem to have missed why exactly Azuma is required to use it in the first place. Lyriel is allegedly a wellspring of life energy and has done this for a while, so why does she suddenly require a human assistant to smooch girls in her place? I suppose it is implied that as long as Azuma wears the locket life force could be transfered into both directions, but then why did Lyriel act like she is experienced with dispelling the curses if she always required a human to do it for her?

I was thinking the same thing. Overall, I enjoy some good, dumb fun, from time to time, so I'm enjoying this story.

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

Noooo, she's lying to you spoiled rich girl, she is actually just a kind kissing person at her core, don't believe her

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

oh no Karen has fallen into despair and become the evil student council president of a Class-S story, now all our favorite yuri kissers are going to be stuck in a bottomless abyss of subtext forever!!!

Seriously though, I do wonder what is up with Karen sitting on a throne in the new castle school. Very looking forward to seeing what Karen has actually become in her demon fueled delusion. Though I can guess that it has to do with the fact that she seems to think that people are really only nice to her because of money and she craves a real human connection, maybe even a real human girl connecting with her on the lips.

last edited at Nov 27, 2022 5:26PM

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

I like this, seems like a great template to keep introducing funny and stupid shit - some girl gets introduced, then goes nuts, and finally is kissed back to her senses. I don't think this story needs to be anything more than that.

Compressjpg20220512_150101
joined Jan 22, 2022

I'm convinced. It's TWGOK but yuri

Ezgif.com-gif-maker%20(1)
joined Jun 6, 2020

This chaos ball is back. Sweet. I just can't believe they named the rich girl Karen

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

This chaos ball is back. Sweet. I just can't believe they named the rich girl Karen

I wish to believe this was entirely intentional. But I have no idea if the author speaks english or even knows of the Karen meme.

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

I wish to believe this was entirely intentional. But I have no idea if the author speaks english or even knows of the Karen meme.

I mean Karen is just also a japanese name. The name Karen in the west is derived from Catherine while the name Karen in Japan is derived from combining a variation of kanji together and the two aren't related at all.

23-n%20(1)
joined Dec 10, 2020

Oof karen strikes again..

23-n%20(1)
joined Dec 10, 2020

Oof karen strikes again..

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

The maid didn't bribe Kanon and is lying - maybe she's cursed as well, or her cursed status is affecting Karen. Sunao needs an exorcist. Kissing the maid will solve the mystery, Kanon-chan!

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

Lyriel is definitely rubbing off on Kanon

HaxtonFale Uploader
Anna_avatar_320
BunnyScans
joined Jul 28, 2011

For those interested: Karen's name is written 華恋, which mean respectively "flower" (among a few other things) and "love." And considering how sweet she is I really doubt she was meant to evoke the Anglosphere stereotype!

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

It's uncommon that the personal maid is the bad guy

Chad%20narukami
joined Feb 28, 2022

Can't wait to see some epic battles against SHADOWS, THE TRUE SELF

KamoshidaMAN

20221231_135046
joined Dec 1, 2022

You'll never see it coming!

joined Jul 6, 2020

She just kissed her into the afterlife

Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

She's fucking dead, her kiss are too deadly for the tsundere Yuri girl

To reply you must either login or sign up.