Forum › After Kissing Many Girls, I Became A Yuri Kisser... discussion

Patreon_post_image-42_50_1_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

Who tf is Non?

MC’s name is Kanon. Non is a common nickname for it.

Yeah they must have been familiar in the past. Probably that flashback from earlier chapters. Calling Kanon's current partnership a "cruel twist of fate," also might suggest some potential hidden motives from our friends? Guess we'll see.

last edited at Sep 17, 2023 8:26PM

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Ooh I have a good song for the soundtrack for chapter 10
In for the Kill by La Roux
The chorus
I going in for the kill
I doing it for the thrill
I'm hoping you'll understand
And not let go of my hand

That just kept echoing in my head during the kissing duel.

joined Aug 29, 2016

They literally not gonna wipe any memories? The teacher went on a rampage of lust so she’s not getting off easy from faculty and other students. They need to do a memory wipe or something or the girls who have been kissing girls are. . . Are . . . Gonna . . . Well if they want to continue kissing I wouldn’t mind.

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

They need to do a memory wipe or something or the girls who have been kissing girls are. . . Are . . . Gonna . . . Well if they want to continue kissing I wouldn’t mind.

One of the couples in page 19 continued kissing even after the curse was broken.
Speaking of, aren't those on the right Ritsu and Mio?

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

They need to do a memory wipe or something or the girls who have been kissing girls are. . . Are . . . Gonna . . . Well if they want to continue kissing I wouldn’t mind.

One of the couples in page 19 continued kissing even after the curse was broken...

I'm dearly hoping that one of the next chapters mentions something along the lines of "a substantial increase in the number of known couples" in their school.

Also, I may or may not have a thing for teachers, but I am ecstatic about the prospect of the teacher now being actively part of Kanon's harem.

I'm also very interested in the reveal about Lucifer. I'm reading it as her being close with Kanon at some point in their lives, and the cruel twist of fate is that now she's on the "opposite team", or something like that.

All the kissing aside, which really is more than enough in my book, I actually like that there's at least some semblance of a plotline. Looking forward to seeing where this goes. Also the inevitable kissing duel between Kanon and Lucifer.

HaxtonFale Uploader
Anna_avatar_320
BunnyScans
joined Jul 28, 2011

The school was already full of lesbians tbh.

joined Jul 6, 2023

I don't mind losing a kissing duel against Kanon at all.

In fact I would demand endless rematches and would be happy to keep losing!

joined May 9, 2017

I'm dearly hoping that one of the next chapters mentions something along the lines of "a substantial increase in the number of known couples" in their school.

Also, I may or may not have a thing for teachers, but I am ecstatic about the prospect of the teacher now being actively part of Kanon's harem.

I'm also very interested in the reveal about Lucifer. I'm reading it as her being close with Kanon at some point in their lives, and the cruel twist of fate is that now she's on the "opposite team", or something like that.

All the kissing aside, which really is more than enough in my book, I actually like that there's at least some semblance of a plotline. Looking forward to seeing where this goes. Also the inevitable kissing duel between Kanon and Lucifer.

Sometimes, when trying to decide if I want to pick an ongoing manga, I like to read comments about the latest chapter. It can gives some good information about if it's worth reading or not, given the appreciation of people over time.

And well, wth is this all about ^^' I guess the title says it all.

last edited at Sep 19, 2023 5:18AM

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

<--

Touhou%20autismo
joined Nov 2, 2023

This title is so goofy
Can’t wait to see what this manga will be like

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

When did this become K-On?

BAD TEACHER ALERT!!!!

last edited at Dec 14, 2023 1:16PM

Purple_rgb125-0-175
joined Jan 31, 2018

This is the last place I would ever expect to see a mention of the Tree of Life.

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

An adult shouldn´t ask that to student
is become problematic :()

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

When did this become K-On?

BAD TEACHER ALERT!!!!

Ahh yes, Ritsu picked up the guitar and a big ego and started clashing with everyone

joined May 10, 2021

I'm quite glad they're continuing being extra gay outside of the curse. Hell I even got my fix of age-gap yuri!
Thanks for the chapter!

HaxtonFale Uploader
Anna_avatar_320
BunnyScans
joined Jul 28, 2011

This is the last place I would ever expect to see a mention of the Tree of Life.

I'm quite surprised since it's been showing up in the story since quite early on!

To reply you must either login or sign up.