Forum › The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy At All discussion

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

Cute young Mitsuki pictures in the flashback

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

Mitsuki is really lucky to have a parental figure 100% looking out for her and being supportive like that. It's a cliché but feeling like you have someone on your side really makes all the difference in the world when you're a teenager.

last edited at Sep 11, 2022 8:58AM

Ezgif.com-gif-maker%20(1)
joined Jun 6, 2020

Mitsuki is really lucky to have a parental figure 100% looking out for her and being supportive like that. It's a cliché but feeling like you have someone on your side really makes all the difference in the world when you're a teenager.

Also one willing to shell out 2k$ on you when youre in your moody blues lol

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Also one willing to shell out 2k$ on you when youre in your moody blues lol

Ngl, having people in your life who are like this is actually pretty nice. Got my first bass like that. No questions asked but “you like that one? cool”.

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

I wonder if uncle ever had to do a serenade when he was her age? He seemed like he knew what to do instantly once he started to gather what the actual problem was. Also fantasic coloring as always!!!

Don’t think he knows whats going on tbh. I am pretty sure he is talking about Mitsuki’s relationship with music, not Aya.
So he has no idea what caused Mitsuki to not want to listen to music (which is obviously loosing a friend with whom she could bond over music)

He might not know exactly what's going on, but he probably suspects it's about Aya. It's the biggest change in Mitsuki's life recently, and he can probably guess it has something to do with Mitsuki's mood being down.

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

For the song, we thinking original song or rock cover?

"All Apologies" by Nirvana would be perfect.

20220118_232511_50
joined Jun 3, 2015

Every day we get closer to that picture of Aya falling in love Mitsuki on stage.

I can't wait.

Don’t think he knows whats going on tbh. I am pretty sure he is talking about Mitsuki’s relationship with music, not Aya.
So he has no idea what caused Mitsuki to not want to listen to music (which is obviously loosing a friend with whom she could bond over music)

He might not know exactly what's going on, but he probably suspects it's about Aya. It's the biggest change in Mitsuki's life recently, and he can probably guess it has something to do with Mitsuki's mood being down.

This was my suspicion as well. It's his music shop, I'm sure he's probably noticed the lack of Aya in it has corresponded with his niece's change in mood.

Ngl, having people in your life who are like this is actually pretty nice. Got my first bass like that. No questions asked but “you like that one? cool”.

Color me jealous AF

Honestly I would lose my shit, you're totally right!

Screenshot%202018-12-25%20at%2001.01.20
joined Jul 22, 2017

aaahhh she's so in love it's hard to listen to music because it makes her think of her

that's so cute

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Grunge Uncle (Grunkle) is best uncle, perfect person

Uohh
joined Mar 19, 2014

Either that or About a Girl.
Covering that tends to go well.

joined Sep 11, 2022

It’s sooooo gooooood!!! I get so excited when it’s upload day!!!!

2232-2
joined Nov 13, 2017

She can dress as a guy, but she won't have the sheer utter hypnotizing lesbian power that Haruka has.

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

"wonderwall" incoming

joined Aug 27, 2022

D'awww, lil' Mitsuki with the headphones

_warningm_edited
joined Jan 15, 2021

Her uncle reminds me of a quote from one of my uncles who has passed (many years ago unfortunately) "Never underestimate us old(er) folks, we went through everything you have, survived it, and then did a crap ton more!"

Also wishing her uncle ponied up for something nice like a vintage Rickenbacker 12 string for her. Oh wait, he said no pricey ones, so probably a used Fender. Can almost guarantee it won't a be a Gibson, just so as to avoid all the Les Paul/Lez Paul jokes.

last edited at Sep 11, 2022 12:08PM

joined Feb 1, 2021

This chapter was cute, thanks uncle!

edit: 666 posts, HAIL SATAN

last edited at Sep 11, 2022 11:19AM

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Cool, time to serenade your girl.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I'll just quote myself.

Good job, uncle!

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Niflheim posted:

I want a serenade chapter

Been reading yuri for ten years and I'm finally gonna see one. Agu is truly a blessing.

66f-1
joined Dec 27, 2020

Gigachad uncle

So,%20lesbians%20square
joined May 5, 2022

aaaaAAAAA god i love this series

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

She can dress as a guy, but she won't have the sheer utter hypnotizing lesbian power that Haruka has.

Hard to beat the OG, obviously. Haruka was single-handedly responsable for the sexual awakening of thousands of people all around the world, it's hard to top that :P

last edited at Sep 11, 2022 1:10PM

Huh
joined Dec 16, 2020

I was worried about things getting stale once Aya "found out" but my worries were proven wrong - I am 100% onboard with Mitsuki becoming a musician herself to win back her girl!!

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Ngl, that would be a “full circle” moment, since Nirvana is the first band mentioned.

And would end all the yuri discourse since Mitsuki would sing “Everyone is gay”

Either that or About a Girl.
Covering that tends to go well.

I think lyric-wise “All Apologies” is the best choice

Also wishing her uncle ponied up for something nice like a vintage Rickenbacker 12 string for her. Oh wait, he said no pricey ones, so probably a used Fender. Can almost guarantee it won't a be a Gibson, just so as to avoid all the Les Paul/Lez Paul jokes.

What?? Fender is still expensive AF.
I think you meant Squier (Fender’s brand, but different nonetheless)

However, this guitar looks an awful lot like a Yamaha Pacifica.
Check the headstock

Here is the guitar:

last edited at Sep 11, 2022 12:56PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.