Forum › What's that manga called?

joined Apr 19, 2015

Hello Guys. there's a One shot. It's Yuri (of course) and the story is about the bright hair girl who is a worker at Bento place (I'll call her Girl A). then she met a High school girl (Girl B). The girl likes the High school girl. Then someday Girl A got news from her mother that her Dad passed away. and girl A doesn't really care about it cause his dad are abandon her family when she was little.
tomorrow the time she working, she looks at Girl B walking with a sad face and broken-hearted. Girl B didn't even bought any Bento. so Girl A's crew tell her to get a day off cause she has been working hard lately.

Girl A ran following Girl B cause she worried something happen to Girl B.
Girl B going to the Abandon amusement park. and tell girl A that her dad passed away, the story going she kiss her and then when Girl A take Girl B to her house. Girl A shocked that they had the same dad.

and I believe that's the story.

does anyone know the title of it?

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

Hey. This is a comic (might have been a manhua but not sure) that I saw a recommendation for and neglected to save it. What I remember being shown was a scene in which some girl (A) finds a friend (B)'s diary and discovers she likes her. A then accepts B's confession but is somewhat weird about it and some things are shown that suggest she actually just wants to use B's academic ability for her own benefit.
...now that I've written it down, it sounds incredibly vague

Tumblr_pt8ll4hf781saqlhvo1_500
joined Mar 12, 2018

Hey. This is a comic (might have been a manhua but not sure) that I saw a recommendation for and neglected to save it. What I remember being shown was a scene in which some girl (A) finds a friend (B)'s diary and discovers she likes her. A then accepts B's confession but is somewhat weird about it and some things are shown that suggest she actually just wants to use B's academic ability for her own benefit.
...now that I've written it down, it sounds incredibly vague

Sounds like Girl in the birdcage.

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

Yeah, I think that was the one. Thanks

Edit: Nah, the premise is similar, but it's not the same. In the one I saw, the confession scene had the other girl finding out about it and confronting her - as in, A didn't even know B was gay prior to that scene.

last edited at Sep 8, 2022 11:26AM

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Yeah, I think that was the one. Thanks

Edit: Nah, the premise is similar, but it's not the same. In the one I saw, the confession scene had the other girl finding out about it and confronting her - as in, A didn't even know B was gay prior to that scene.

It’s not Winter Before Spring on Webtoons, is it?

joined Feb 19, 2022

The only thing I really remember about a manga I wanna find was a girl was on the spectrum and her boyfriend tried to “fix” her by beating her. I’m pretty sure I read it here so there may be yuri elements. There was definitely a best friend so prolly with her.

last edited at Sep 9, 2022 7:09AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

The only thing I really remember about a manga I wanna find was a girl was on the spectrum and her boyfriend tried to “fix” her by beating her. I’m pretty sure I read it here so there may be yuri elements. There was definitely a best friend so prolly with her.

Sazanka

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

It’s not Winter Before Spring on Webtoons, is it?

That's the one, thanks

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

I don't remember pretty much, all I can remember is that the story happens in a village close to sea, and there is this girl who apparently likes this other girl who just moved in (?), and there is this scene where there is this girl who becomes a monster out of the blue to kill the other two girls who were talking/arguing to the girl she likes. I read like two-three chapters of this story here some years ago... Someone knows which is it?

last edited at Sep 12, 2022 9:54AM

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

That might be Kaijuu Iro no Shima

last edited at Sep 12, 2022 11:31AM

Karanodakasai Visnú
joined Mar 3, 2017

Hello, im looking for a manga, i think i read it about 3 years ago, really girly girl asks out a cute "boy", they start a relationship, but the "boy" is not a boy, it's a girl as well

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Hello, im looking for a manga, i think i read it about 3 years ago, really girly girl asks out a cute "boy", they start a relationship, but the "boy" is not a boy, it's a girl as well

Maybe this:
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/handsome_girl_and_sheltered_girl

last edited at Sep 12, 2022 9:08PM

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

That might be Kaijuu Iro no Shima

Thank you very much! Exactly this! I have been looking for it for a long time!

joined Feb 5, 2019

Hello I'm looking for the name of a yuri manga, I don't really know, I know that there is a girl who falls in love with the mother of her friend
Thanks in advance

last edited at Sep 13, 2022 10:25AM

Karanodakasai Visnú
joined Mar 3, 2017

Maybe this:
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/handsome_girl_and_sheltered_girl

thank you very much

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Hello I'm looking for the name of a yuri manga, I don't really know, I know that there is a girl who falls in love with the mother of her friend
Thanks in advance

Hmm, maybe one of these:
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/jk_chan_and_her_male_classmates_mom
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/my_daughters_girlfriend#1

joined Feb 5, 2019

Thank you very much, it was good : My Daughter's Girlfriend

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

Okay, so I'm looking for a NSFW one-shot about 2 girls who are on a school trip? and they end up doing it.

I remember that one of the girls (A) is sick and B is taking care of them. So Girl B wipes down Girls A's sweat which escalates to them taking a shower together and they do it in the shower. I believe it was implied that they had both been attracted to each other for an undetermined amount of time.

Hope this is enough info...

last edited at Sep 14, 2022 12:25AM

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

This.

joined Apr 19, 2020

I've got the name for one on the tip of my tongue.

The setting was super Dark Souls esque, with the main character being isekai'd into a princess and getting promptly splattered by a monster, before reviving to fight it again. The conceit was that a bunch of people in a similar scenario had to go and fight the boss monsters of the cursed kingdom or whatever to be freed from the loop of undeath. It felt like something that got cancelled since it abruptly accelerated pacing wise, and was around maybe 15 or 20 chapters.

Any ideas?

joined Dec 13, 2020

Hi. I can't recall the title of a manga where the strongest shrine maiden (?) was asked to get rid of one of the three most powerful yōkai (?) who can make stuff disappear by counting, then the yōkai became in love with her and protected her from others.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Hi. I can't recall the title of a manga where the strongest shrine maiden (?) was asked to get rid of one of the three most powerful yōkai (?) who can make stuff disappear by counting, then the yōkai became in love with her and protected her from others.

Okiku-san wa Ichatsukitai

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

I've got the name for one on the tip of my tongue.

The setting was super Dark Souls esque, with the main character being isekai'd into a princess and getting promptly splattered by a monster, before reviving to fight it again. The conceit was that a bunch of people in a similar scenario had to go and fight the boss monsters of the cursed kingdom or whatever to be freed from the loop of undeath. It felt like something that got cancelled since it abruptly accelerated pacing wise, and was around maybe 15 or 20 chapters.

Any ideas?

Yup, I really enjoyed it up until the end but I’m grateful Daphie finished it out. Link is to Mangadex.

Samayoeru Tensei-sha-tachi no Relive Game

To reply you must either login or sign up.