Forum › Posts by SteveNamikaze

SteveNamikaze
joined Nov 15, 2018

Lookin' for a series, I don't THINK it was on this site. I thought it was on Mangadex but I went hunting and couldn't find it, so I'll ask here.

It's a gender bender series. There's a disease that makes people swap between male and female when emotions run high or something like that. A guy enters high school and falls in love with a girl, then finds out that they have this disease, and are asexual and don't really have any understanding of gender because they've lived with it their whole life. Then the guy gets the disease too.

It wasn't finished last I checked, I wanted to see if it had been finished.

Sounds like Zenbu Kimi no Sei

SteveNamikaze
joined Nov 15, 2018

So. Girl A wants to know about Girl B's love life because Girl B won't share. Girl B still won't say anything, Girl A makes all kind of random guesses through the school day. At the end of the day, they're talking to Faceless Boy (There's a pun with his name being close to "handsome"), and a determined Girl B hold Girl A's hand while he talks. Then they walk home, Girl A is cutely flustered and Girl B is commenting to herself how easy Girl A is to read. I feel like the title is from Girl A's perspective about not being able to read her friend.

I'm going to feel so dumb when I'm shown what the title is. Because it's right there.

Wavering Mind

SteveNamikaze
joined Nov 15, 2018

what's the one where there are three childhood friends, one guy and 2 girls? one of the girls would clean the other girls ears lol

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/toumei_na_usui_mizuiro_ni

SteveNamikaze
joined Nov 15, 2018

^Ore ga Watashi ni Naru made

SteveNamikaze
joined Nov 15, 2018

Looking for this cute manga about a girl who made snowman and she put a scarf on it and summer came the snow woman comes to life and wishes she wants to stay with the girl
Thank you

https://mangadex.org/title/4ba78f9f-1739-4f75-bad9-919e529c1975/miyuri-s-shiro-chan

SteveNamikaze
joined Nov 15, 2018
SteveNamikaze
joined Nov 15, 2018

^A Joyful Life

SteveNamikaze
joined Nov 15, 2018

@Aile Takane no Hana wa Usotsuki desu

SteveNamikaze