Forum › What's that manga called?

Dynasty%20profile%206
joined Apr 27, 2018

Okay, so I'm looking for a NSFW one-shot about 2 girls who are on a school trip? and they end up doing it.

I remember that one of the girls (A) is sick and B is taking care of them. So Girl B wipes down Girls A's sweat which escalates to them taking a shower together and they do it in the shower. I believe it was implied that they had both been attracted to each other for an undetermined amount of time.

Hope this is enough info...

last edited at Sep 14, 2022 12:25AM

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

Dynasty%20profile%206
joined Apr 27, 2018

This.

joined Apr 19, 2020

I've got the name for one on the tip of my tongue.

The setting was super Dark Souls esque, with the main character being isekai'd into a princess and getting promptly splattered by a monster, before reviving to fight it again. The conceit was that a bunch of people in a similar scenario had to go and fight the boss monsters of the cursed kingdom or whatever to be freed from the loop of undeath. It felt like something that got cancelled since it abruptly accelerated pacing wise, and was around maybe 15 or 20 chapters.

Any ideas?

joined Dec 13, 2020

Hi. I can't recall the title of a manga where the strongest shrine maiden (?) was asked to get rid of one of the three most powerful yōkai (?) who can make stuff disappear by counting, then the yōkai became in love with her and protected her from others.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Hi. I can't recall the title of a manga where the strongest shrine maiden (?) was asked to get rid of one of the three most powerful yōkai (?) who can make stuff disappear by counting, then the yōkai became in love with her and protected her from others.

Okiku-san wa Ichatsukitai

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

I've got the name for one on the tip of my tongue.

The setting was super Dark Souls esque, with the main character being isekai'd into a princess and getting promptly splattered by a monster, before reviving to fight it again. The conceit was that a bunch of people in a similar scenario had to go and fight the boss monsters of the cursed kingdom or whatever to be freed from the loop of undeath. It felt like something that got cancelled since it abruptly accelerated pacing wise, and was around maybe 15 or 20 chapters.

Any ideas?

Yup, I really enjoyed it up until the end but I’m grateful Daphie finished it out. Link is to Mangadex.

Samayoeru Tensei-sha-tachi no Relive Game

joined Dec 13, 2020

Okiku-san wa Ichatsukitai

Thank you!

joined Nov 27, 2016

One shot that starts off with the day after one girl confesses, the girl who confessed is usually stoic but with the mc she showed cute facial expressions and received lots of confessions. The mc doesn’t know how to respond but likes her cute expressions. Ends with mc getting confessed to and they eventually talk about it

last edited at Sep 17, 2022 8:55PM

Eyyy
joined Sep 11, 2020

There was a recent oneshot where two girls hide in a locker. One gets kinda frisky, and they both get really into it but don't go tooo far, I think there's some kissing but not much else. I think it came out only a couple months back at the furthest, but I can't find it when I'm hunting for it.

Act
joined Jun 9, 2018

anyone remember that yuri manga with super pretty artwork and that it used monochrome + blue colors?

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

anyone remember that yuri manga with super pretty artwork and that it used monochrome + blue colors?

Boyish Girlfriend?

last edited at Sep 18, 2022 10:33PM

joined Sep 5, 2018

This manga is about a her friend who is secretly Inlove with her

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Any other hints? This describes quite a large part of the manga on this site.

joined Sep 5, 2018

Oh sorry. Um the girl is tall and her classmate who is secretly in love with her is small and sometimes jealous when she talks to other girls in her class. she even saw drawing of herself when the tall girl borrowed notes from her

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Oh sorry. Um the girl is tall and her classmate who is secretly in love with her is small and sometimes jealous when she talks to other girls in her class. she even saw drawing of herself when the tall girl borrowed notes from her

Sounds like You are totally in love with me, aren't you? (which was indeed the first thing I thought of even after your original post).

joined Sep 5, 2018

Sounds like You are totally in love with me, aren't you? (which was indeed the first thing I thought of even after your original post).

Thank you

Dynast2
joined Nov 26, 2011

I'm looking for a short biographical(?) manga where some yuri mangakas go to a strip club. I think they were Amano Shuninta, Fujio, Morinaga Milk and a 4th that I don't remember.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I'm looking for a short biographical(?) manga where some yuri mangakas go to a strip club. I think they were Amano Shuninta, Fujio, Morinaga Milk and a 4th that I don't remember.

No Morinaga there. Yuri Friends

To reply you must either login or sign up.