Forum › Posts by Okiko_chan09

Okiko_chan09
joined Aug 3, 2022

Heyaa!! Im looking for a manga where a girl have a roommate and when it's midnight she's watching her roommate eating herself, like literally eating herself i forgot the story and that's all i could remember. Thanks

Okiko_chan09
joined Aug 3, 2022

This.

Yes!!! Thank you so much

Okiko_chan09
joined Aug 3, 2022

Hi! Just like to ask, but i really cant remember the title of this manga where, the two girls got rejected by their crushes at the same time. Then they comforted each other through sex, then they end up being together. Now they're the one who rejects the persons who rejects them before... Please, i really want to read it again i just forgot the title, thank you.

Okiko_chan09
joined Aug 3, 2022

^ The rest of available on mangadex.

Thank you

Okiko_chan09
joined Aug 3, 2022

Im looking for a manga about the girl who admires a manga artist so much, then she moves to city, and met this pretty but looks like she always lack of sleep girl next door. Then as time goes by she built a friendship with that girl, without knowing that she's the artist she admires so much but the girl knows that she's a fan. She's too afraid to tell her the truth because, she's thinking how disappointed the girl would be if she knew, that the artist she admires so much isn't someone she always thought would be in real life. I just remember the name shinonome , i dunno if that's the name of the artist she admire or the name of the manga artist.

A Girl Like A Pilgrim
Thank you

Okiko_chan09
joined Aug 3, 2022

Im looking for a manga about the girl who admires a manga artist so much, then she moves to city, and met this pretty but looks like she always lack of sleep girl next door. Then as time goes by she built a friendship with that girl, without knowing that she's the artist she admires so much but the girl knows that she's a fan. She's too afraid to tell her the truth because, she's thinking how disappointed the girl would be if she knew, that the artist she admires so much isn't someone she always thought would be in real life. I just remember the name shinonome , i dunno if that's the name of the artist she admire or the name of the manga artist.

Okiko_chan09
joined Aug 3, 2022

What's that manga called where there are three childhood friends, two girls and one boy . The girl is with the boy then the other is inlove with the girl. The other girl is always cleaning her ear and she's recording her moaning voice and listening to it everyday. And also the manga where she like her sister in law and then her brother cheated on her, so they live together with her nephew and then there's something happening between them. I forgot their titles, thank you

Okiko_chan09
joined Aug 3, 2022

I knew it! From the very first time izumi came, i knew she had a thing with aki.

Okiko_chan09
joined Aug 3, 2022

Hi i just want to ask about this manga I've read before it was kinda bisexual and non science babies, as i remember . Because his brother married a girl she's inlove with and then her brother cheated , now she was living with her sister in law and her child. But something is happening between them. I can't remember anymore. Please help, I'd like to read it again

The Female Body?
Yes! Thank you so much!!!

Okiko_chan09
joined Aug 3, 2022

Hi i just want to ask about this manga I've read before it was kinda bisexual and non science babies, as i remember . Because his brother married a girl she's inlove with and then her brother cheated , now she was living with her sister in law and her child. But something is happening between them. I can't remember anymore. Please help, I'd like to read it again