Forum › What's that manga called?

joined Dec 14, 2019

hi! I'm looking for an nsfw oneshot where:

a black haired OL sabotages (specifically, she changed some numbers in her report) her blonde coworker in spite, and her coworker finds out. she blackmails her and then [nsfw]. after things, happen, then fall in love somehow? idk but it was rlly fluffy n i'm sad that i forgot the name of it sjfkehejdj

I checked the blackmail tag but had no luck :(

tysm in advance!

edit: i found it, it's "be careful around the nice ones" by mira!

last edited at Jun 20, 2022 12:59AM

HaremMarshmallow
Img_2241
joined Feb 13, 2018

So, you know the whole “And so they were both bottoms” meme? I know it’s the opening to a short doujin, I’m pretty sure I read it here, but I can’t remember the title and I guess it must have changed URLs (maybe it was re uploaded?) because the link I had before is broken. Does anyone remember what it’s called?

joined Mar 27, 2017

So, you know the whole “And so they were both bottoms” meme? I know it’s the opening to a short doujin, I’m pretty sure I read it here, but I can’t remember the title and I guess it must have changed URLs (maybe it was re uploaded?) because the link I had before is broken. Does anyone remember what it’s called?

It's no longer on here, but it is on Mangadex: https://mangadex.org/title/4aef234d-d2f7-4719-855c-dc577fa3de73/cat-and-cat-endless-night

HaremMarshmallow
Img_2241
joined Feb 13, 2018

It's no longer on here, but it is on Mangadex: https://mangadex.org/title/4aef234d-d2f7-4719-855c-dc577fa3de73/cat-and-cat-endless-night

Do you know why it was removed from here?

Img_3561
joined Feb 11, 2022

^ pretty sure someone from binbou scans requested all their work be removed from dynasty. At least that’s the way I heard it.

joined Sep 13, 2021

a girl on a bus watch another girl that goes to the same school with her because she has a crush on her. later they the crush talk with the girl because i think she has the same interest as her and they become friends. the crush confess and i think the girl was shocked and didn't immediatly accept the confession but later they dated and again later they had sex.
the girl had a friends who in another work from the same author was revealed to also have feelings for her but then she got toghether with another friends.

Cutepfp-min
joined Jun 29, 2020

so there this quote from a webcomic that i like but i forgor what webcomic ad episode its from. the line is the main characters brother calling and saying "hey by the way sis, i think im bi. if you dont plan on having kids do you wanna cut off the bloodline here"

edit: additional information, i remember one of the main conflicts of the webcomic was the main character girl kept being harassed by this guy so she moved away to a shitty apartment and ends up dating the landlord

also this was not on dynasty

last edited at Jun 25, 2022 7:41PM

SteveNamikaze
joined Nov 15, 2018

^A Joyful Life

Cutepfp-min
joined Jun 29, 2020

^A Joyful Life

thank you!!

To reply you must either login or sign up.