Forum › What's that manga called?

Puppy
joined Jun 16, 2016

I'm looking for this schoolgirl yuri where the MC is half tengu and flies around her friend/crush at the end of the one shot. Please help ;_;

1478_nogirlsallowed
joined Oct 26, 2018

touhou sakuya x remilia, starts off with remilia doting on a child sakuya and the ending is reversed with sakuya doting on remilia

thanks

1478_nogirlsallowed
joined Oct 26, 2018

I'm looking for this schoolgirl yuri where the MC is half tengu and flies around her friend/crush at the end of the one shot. Please help ;_;

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/catch_you_catch_me

Young Blasarius
F1f9580760e2f010c7d05e82a45c2fa9fa60836f7c2cbd4dff4ad54834c9eeab-min
joined Aug 26, 2020

touhou sakuya x remilia, starts off with remilia doting on a child sakuya and the ending is reversed with sakuya doting on remilia

thanks

Could be this (which takes place after this work).

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

There was one I saw a while back, involved a lady moving into a new apartment, only to find her landlord was living up in the attic? And one of them was like, a former idol who had retired just recently, though I don't remember which one.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

There was one I saw a while back, involved a lady moving into a new apartment, only to find her landlord was living up in the attic? And one of them was like, a former idol who had retired just recently, though I don't remember which one.

Maitsuki, Niwatsuki, Ooyatsuki

Imageedit_11_5472942776
joined Apr 30, 2018

i’m looking for this doujin i think it’s the first ever yuri manga i’ve ever read i just want to see it again this was way back in 2017 i don’t remember much anymore but this one girl gets invited to like a mansion and she was given tea which turned out to be laced and the other girl did things to her

that’s all i remember

joined May 23, 2017

i’m looking for this doujin i think it’s the first ever yuri manga i’ve ever read i just want to see it again this was way back in 2017 i don’t remember much anymore but this one girl gets invited to like a mansion and she was given tea which turned out to be laced and the other girl did things to her

that’s all i remember

I'm sry if this was not what you meant but this was the first thing that came in my mind
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/hima_wo_mote_amashita_kanemochi_no_asobi
Otherwise, might want to try finding it in tags like drugs, rape etc

Imageedit_11_5472942776
joined Apr 30, 2018

that’s all i remember

I'm sry if this was not what you meant but this was the first thing that came in my mind
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/hima_wo_mote_amashita_kanemochi_no_asobi
Otherwise, might want to try finding it in tags like drugs, rape etc

no that’s not it but thanks for the read though
and yeah i’ll try looking for it under those tags

joined Mar 18, 2016

Saw this in a credits page recently and cannot remember which manga these two are from. Please help!
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/a_secret_just_between_you_and_me_ch04#18

joined May 23, 2017

Saw this in a credits page recently and cannot remember which manga these two are from. Please help!
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/a_secret_just_between_you_and_me_ch04#18

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/strawberry_fields_once_again

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

I remember what I THINK was a one shot (I have no idea if it was a Doujin or not). Two girls were scissoring and got their their pubic hair tangled. It might have been removed, but I don't remember the name so I can't search for it.

Dynasty9
joined Aug 21, 2016

Hello! Looking for a one shot where the setting is set on the medieval period and the MC is a tomboyish girl with bright long hair. There was an arranged marriage but the MC broke it off by cross-dressing as a guy and fleeing away together with the one she liked. The ending was both of them on a horse confessing their love to one another while being chased by a medieval army.

Tumblr_pt8ll4hf781saqlhvo1_500
joined Mar 12, 2018

Hello! Looking for a one shot where the setting is set on the medieval period and the MC is a tomboyish girl with bright long hair. There was an arranged marriage but the MC broke it off by cross-dressing as a guy and fleeing away together with the one she liked. The ending was both of them on a horse confessing their love to one another while being chased by a medieval army.

I'm Not Cut Out to Be a Princess, so I'll Elope with the Villainess ?

Dynasty9
joined Aug 21, 2016

I'm Not Cut Out to Be a Princess, so I'll Elope with the Villainess ?

That is it! Apparently, it got removed from here which explains why I couldn't seem to find it on the obvious tags. Thank you for remembering the name!

Ririf
joined Aug 15, 2022

Hello! Would anyone know what manga this picture is from? Thanks!
d

joined Aug 3, 2022

Hi i just want to ask about this manga I've read before it was kinda bisexual and non science babies, as i remember . Because his brother married a girl she's inlove with and then her brother cheated , now she was living with her sister in law and her child. But something is happening between them. I can't remember anymore. Please help, I'd like to read it again

The Female Body?
Yes! Thank you so much!!!

1478_nogirlsallowed
joined Oct 26, 2018

It’s a one shot that has a suicide suppressed amnesia ending where the girl dreamed of another girl hanging herself and waking up and Saying “why do you look so familiar”

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

It’s a one shot that has a suicide suppressed amnesia ending where the girl dreamed of another girl hanging herself and waking up and Saying “why do you look so familiar”

Me and Her Are...

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

Maitsuki, Niwatsuki, Ooyatsuki

Thank you!

joined Mar 8, 2022

hello does anyone know what this yuri manga is called it starts with the mc who loves her bestfriend but her bestfriend loves this guy and the guy loves the mc. i think at some point the mc confesses to her bestfriend in a classroom but then passes it off as a joke

joined Mar 8, 2022

minuske posted:

hello does anyone know what this yuri manga is called it starts with the mc who loves her bestfriend but her bestfriend loves this guy and the guy loves the mc. i think at some point the mc confesses to her bestfriend in a classroom but then passes it off as a joke

Only one that comes to mind.

this isn’t the one but thanks for telling me about this series because it’s probably better than the one i’m looking for lol.
anyway though the one i’m thinking of is a bit more recent, has less chapters, the mc has short black hair and the best friend has long blonde hair. can’t remember what the dude looked like as he wasn’t as relevant (at least in the chapters that were out so far)

joined Nov 15, 2018
joined Mar 8, 2022

^Maybe this?

yep, that’s it! thanks :)

joined May 23, 2017

I can't find this and idk if its a manga or a webtoon. But there's a red head girl who ends up having a crush and as she described "Stalking" the girl. Popular girl finds out and confronts her ............ we find out the popular girl likes the redhead girl and that the popular girl is/used to be suicidal.

I don't exactly rmb the plot for these 2 but could it possibly be Her Pet or My Pleasure (both by Pito)?

To reply you must either login or sign up.