Forum › My Mom's a Superstar discussion

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

So they're definitely not dating at the moment, but judging by Ren's reaction she's definitely into it.

Hj
joined May 3, 2020

Little bastard had that coming. Good for her.

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Dang. Not like, a slap. Not a childish shove in anger. A full on DECKING TO THE FACE.

Just what he deserved. Get wrecked, nerd.

Sufficient Agony
03e[1]
joined Jan 31, 2021

He's down, get in there for extra damage.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

The fastest fists in the East.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Dang. Not like, a slap. Not a childish shove in anger. A full on DECKING TO THE FACE.

Just what he deserved.

Damn straight.

Get wrecked, nerd.

Wait, say what? You dissing my tribe? That little bastard ain't a nerd. He's the kind who bullies nerds.

joined Sep 9, 2013

NAH no no he's throwing mud on your MOM's name...you let him have it! NO HESITATION! NO MATTER THE AGE!!

200069l%20(1)%20(1)
joined Dec 25, 2015

Ren best girl.

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

Wow Kids can be real Assholes sometimes…

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

What is even supposed to be Youzi's current age? Is she a kid? A teenager? Is this a flashback?

Jo
joined Jan 1, 2019

Nice Hit!... Also, ADORABLE!!!

E1f7694b-042f-443d-a5cb-df7de61c8a40
joined Dec 29, 2013

I hit a boy like that when I was a kid for dissing me and my sister.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

What the heck even is Ren and Youzi's Mom relationship, I can't even. They act like they aren't dating, but then they sleep together as if everyone does it.

It's like coming up to an astronaut and telling them the Moon landing was faked.

What is even supposed to be Youzi's current age? Is she a kid? A teenager? Is this a flashback?

It's a flashback of when Youzi was in kindergarten or primary school. It's likely connected to the present storyline as the moment when Youzi stopped sharing everything with her mom, as she mentions to Ren.

last edited at Aug 29, 2022 3:09AM

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

Damn. Kid's got form.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

More like the grandma, in this case.

Bb8a9f6b-acc2-4e0f-90f6-d54026cb173e_1_201_a
joined Feb 16, 2021

We need more Chen moments I fuckin love Mom x Chen

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

The very picture of masculinity. Drive, backbone and guts!

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

More like the grandma, in this case.

If his grandma seriously thinks that all actors are, in real life, just like the characters they play, she's not an asshole: she's dumber than a rock.

Either that or she has galloping Alzheimer's.

One thing I don't get at all, however, is the part about Youzi's mom losing her job. Wtf? No tv station in the world fires an actress because her little kid got into a fight in preschool! Come on, that's not a thing!

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

One thing I don't get at all, however, is the part about Youzi's mom losing her job. Wtf? No tv station in the world fires an actress because her little kid got into a fight in preschool! Come on, that's not a thing!

What if the kid's dad works for whoever Youzi's mom was working for at that time?

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

What if the kid's dad works for whoever Youzi's mom was working for at that time?

Yeah, of course, it's also possible that her mom left an audition to come deal the the situation, or that she just didn't get a part for unrelated reasons and Youzi is misunderstanding something.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

I could imagine CCP influence being petty enough to say that such a mother can't be given a role, if the principal talked a local prominent party member that has some clout in the industry, but that's not a storyline we'll ever see in a Chinese comic ^^

last edited at Aug 29, 2022 2:03PM

Daremo from Parts Unknown
joined May 6, 2022

If he went to his dad to whine that a younger girl beat him up, I bet his dad kicked his ass. >:)

last edited at Aug 29, 2022 2:43PM

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

Yeah, of course, it's also possible that her mom left an audition to come deal the the situation, or that she just didn't get a part for unrelated reasons and Youzi is misunderstanding something.

You're right, it gotta be either something not directly related to Youzi or a complete misunderstanding.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

If he went to his dad to whine that a younger girl beat him up, I bet his dad kicked his ass. >:)

Probably, but the dad then still had to go and ruin Mom's career in order to save face. Confucian societal norms are a bitch sometimes...

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

Confucius say dad who ruined mums career is no Confucian.

To reply you must either login or sign up.