Forum › I See You, Aizawa-san! discussion

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

Idk why but I get the feeling that someone murdered her. Something about that girl talking on the tv at the beginning of the second chapter just made me think “this bitch killed her”. Maybe she got jealous of our ghost girl’s popularity/talent and wanted her out of the group…permanently? Maybe the other idol girls were in on it?

I got a similar vibe.

Those eyes really don't help, I get what y'all mean

that sus face...

OK yall I might be smoking high, but if this is the case I imagine the story going down some kind of revenge or justice route, where once Aizawa and MC talks and bonds together, and piece together her death, the mc confronts the murderer. Where once they battle on horses and shit, the murderer gets arrested, and now that the murder mystery is solved and Justice is served, Aizawa is finally allowed to go to the afterlife. Then perhaps once mc dies of old age, they reunite in the afterlife.

Or who knows maybe mc just forgot to take their schizo meds and somehow solves a murder mystery.

joined Apr 14, 2022

This page already has me on the verge of tears. It's only the second chapter, you can't be pulling my heartstrings like this.

Ani_no_yome
joined Jul 21, 2020

This page already has me on the verge of tears. It's only the second chapter, you can't be pulling my heartstrings like this.

no way anyone can resist a smile that pure...

Riamu
joined Aug 28, 2018

Really love MC's design, reminds me a lot of Ame from needy girl overdose

Ioruu%20dr
joined Jul 13, 2014

Bringing the keychain of a late idol friend to class is, uhh, I don't know what to call that move.

joined Jan 6, 2017

Bringing the keychain of a late idol friend to class is, uhh, I don't know what to call that move.

mourning? showing that you care?

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Idk why but I get the feeling that someone murdered her. Something about that girl talking on the tv at the beginning of the second chapter just made me think “this bitch killed her”. Maybe she got jealous of our ghost girl’s popularity/talent and wanted her out of the group…permanently? Maybe the other idol girls were in on it?

I got a similar vibe.

that sus face...

I don't see it

joined Mar 15, 2015

I find it rather interesting that everyone knows that Aizawa died, but the cause of death was never actually disclosed. Then again, when Page 9 of Chapter 1 says, "The reason she died wasn't in any of the news," maybe it's talking about whether her death was an accident, suicide, or murder.

It's also possible that Aizawa herself doesn't know why she died or who was responsible. Remember that in Coco, Hector didn't realize why he died or who was responsible until midway through the movie, decades after his death. Of course, she might have a clue that the living don't know about, one that can help solve the mystery even if she doesn't have enough information or sleuthing skills to do it herself.

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

This was too precious but also hurtful af. She was so happy to see someone appreciating her work even after she passed, and on top of that it is a classmate*.

(*If part of her lingering regret is not living a normal school life, which made her haunt the classroom, seeing a classmate who wasn't vocal about being her fan listen to her music — solo, no less — might be heartwarming for her because it's like forming a bond she never got to form with her peers)

joined Apr 16, 2022

Ummm... The only "happy ending" I see here is Aizawa being one of these ghost of someone who is in coma. I don't see that's the case here since they said she was dead already, unless her family and/or company decided to spread the rumor because reasons... Worst scenario, MC kills herself to be with her. I really hope is not that-

Now you've reminded me of a comic where this abusive girlfriend acts all cutesy and innocent to her lover who can see her after (they killed her), which makes the lover kill themselves out of guilt and out of belief that once they die, the girl will be free as they thought they were the one keeping her there. Well, they were.. But definitely in a bad grudge way..

Is it this one? The girlfriend might be one of my favorite manga villains; even death can't stop her lol.

Screenshot_3
joined Jun 24, 2021

i need more of this this is so good

Dumshork
joined Mar 19, 2022

that sus face...

I don't see it

The forehead shadow, which could mean many things, including disgust, fear, deviousness, and more. It's interesting how it's slanted, though. You can see it also on the wall behind her, which could mean it's only from a banner casting an actual shadow. This creates a situation where it could very well end up being foreshadowing, or a total red herring meant to troll readers.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

that sus face...

I don't see it

The forehead shadow, which could mean many things, including disgust, fear, deviousness, and more. It's interesting how it's slanted, though. You can see it also on the wall behind her, which could mean it's only from a banner casting an actual shadow. This creates a situation where it could very well end up being foreshadowing, or a total red herring meant to troll readers.

That could very well be for the purpose of a somber mood, that's how I saw it anyhow

joined Mar 25, 2021

that sus face...

I don't see it

That could very well be for the purpose of a somber mood, that's how I saw it anyhow

True.. but would you be somber while smiling and no tears? The lack of sadness and remorse in her face and chat bubble is clearly sussy!

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

that sus face...

I don't see it

True.. but would you be somber while smiling and no tears? The lack of sadness and remorse in her face and chat bubble is clearly sussy!

It was a televised interview. The lack of open emotion may be a result of already having grieved, preferring to grieve in private, or needing to present as resolute mask for business reasons. Just at a basic level, an interview where you're balling your eyes out is, probably, not going to be a good interview and a tier streaked face is both correctable with makeup and very counter to the image most idol groups try to project.

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

that sus face...

I don't see it

It was a televised interview. The lack of open emotion may be a result of already having grieved, preferring to grieve in private, or needing to present as resolute mask for business reasons. Just at a basic level, an interview where you're balling your eyes out is, probably, not going to be a good interview and a tier streaked face is both correctable with makeup and very counter to the image most idol groups try to project.

I'm pretty sure this is tagged as comedy and hope it stays goofy as it is.

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

that sus face...

I don't see it

I'm pretty sure this is tagged as comedy and hope it stays goofy as it is.

So is 'Liar Satsuki Can See Death' so... I guess we can say the tags here are not 100% accurate (at least not for all chapters of a series).

last edited at Aug 26, 2022 11:02PM

joined Mar 25, 2021

Ummm... The only "happy ending" I see here is Aizawa being one of these ghost of someone who is in coma. I don't see that's the case here since they said she was dead already, unless her family and/or company decided to spread the rumor because reasons... Worst scenario, MC kills herself to be with her. I really hope is not that-

Now you've reminded me of a comic where this abusive girlfriend acts all cutesy and innocent to her lover who can see her after (they killed her), which makes the lover kill themselves out of guilt and out of belief that once they die, the girl will be free as they thought they were the one keeping her there. Well, they were.. But definitely in a bad grudge way..

Is it this one? The girlfriend might be one of my favorite manga villains; even death can't stop her lol.

Yeeeeep, feels nice to reread this again, man she's such a bitch

Chad%20narukami
joined Feb 28, 2022

People are suspecting Aizawa got murdered, but I thought a panel implied she fell down some stairs, making it an accident. hmmmm

Chad%20narukami
joined Feb 28, 2022

Reminds me of that oneshot where the protag gets kissed by female ghosts

That was how I found Dynasty

What is the name/link to that one?

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/a_girl_that_can_see_ghosts BAM

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

People are suspecting Aizawa got murdered, but I thought a panel implied she fell down some stairs, making it an accident. hmmmm

The panel with her fellow idol tripping and almost falling the stairs only for Aizawa to catch her was meant to show she was a nice person and the supportive sub-leader. Right after that scene, MCs narration says "...backing others up with an angelic smile", so we can't read much into it

Also I just hope our murder theories are all wrong and Aizawa just tragically died of some illness or something the whole de:lphinus team + her family hid from the media (making her death seem sudden to outsiders)

last edited at Aug 27, 2022 1:08PM

Zzzz
joined Nov 18, 2019

Very low key depressing

joined Feb 10, 2022

I got a similar vibe.

that sus face...

Bet her hair color is... red? lol

joined Feb 10, 2022

I like this story tho somehow I feel like the ending may be sad if the author decides to send her to the other world heaven paradise etc

joined May 30, 2020

Oh I believe that's "I was wrong" by Hakuri. It's a good story if you're into Yanderes, it's het however. The Author did write a Yuri Yandere too, I'm not sure if it's here but it's "You're still in a bird cage."

To reply you must either login or sign up.