Forum › The Fed Up Office Lady Wants to Serve the Villainess discussion

joined Aug 15, 2018

Woag the art is so pretty

Img_20220602_141642-min%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

Office Lady AND Villainess??
MOAR

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Hrrrm, I don't know. The villainess feels kinda generic, and the heroine ... actually as well. Even the sorta scenes ... of course the room was a mess, of course she'd work super-hard and then it'd be in perfect order (including sparkles, obviously). Very by rote.

So story presumably will be villainess is just misunderstood and blabla and actually not any sort of villain at all anyway.

Resized-image-promo
joined Aug 20, 2020

Me opening Dynasty today and finding a new Yuri villainess isekai

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

joined Mar 19, 2022

Hrrrm, I don't know. The villainess feels kinda generic, and the heroine ... actually as well. Even the sorta scenes ... of course the room was a mess, of course she'd work super-hard and then it'd be in perfect order (including sparkles, obviously). Very by rote.

So story presumably will be villainess is just misunderstood and blabla and actually not any sort of villain at all anyway.

You're right, but at the same time I don't care and I can't wait for more of this.

007b
joined Jun 12, 2014

And now, The power of a workaholic Japanese office clerk gacha addict will save the bad guy from the forces of justice!

I like this story

007b
joined Jun 12, 2014

I'm trying to hold out hope that the villainess will be over the top about her evil schemes and office lady will have to save her from the consequences of her actions but, sadly, stories like this hate having actually evil ladies as love interests

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

Looks a bit generic and probably won't be a masterpiece, but seems enjoyable enough. I'm looking forward to seeing how the story continues

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

sadly, stories like this hate having actually evil ladies as love interests

Way more likely that the heroine's innocence (not the protagonist-heroine, I mean the pseudo-story heroine hooking up with the prince) actually is just pretending to be innocently-heroine-like and secretly scheming and evil ...

Not holding my breath for any villainous villainess, but something on the level of "The Story of a Villainess Seducing the Heroine", yeah, that'd be appreciated ;)

joined May 8, 2018

Huh. I had a similar story concept, but I'm still pretty much a novice. I can't wait for more.

007b
joined Jun 12, 2014

Since the story is supposedly based on a game where the villainess and heroine are actually villain and heroine, I think the heroine is genuine but will somehow manage to fall for the office lady. Pretty standard for these stories. That will cause more sparks to fly between her and the villainess and OL will have to find a way to talk them both down

Unnamed
joined Jul 23, 2017

Familiar of Zero, lesbian edition

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Love me an isekai protagonist who has to deal with their situation with nothing but setting knoweldge and an incredibly niche set of mundane skills.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Notice how many of these turn the villainess/Mean Girl around that she's just not the properly demure self-effacing heroine. e.g., Wisdom of a Duke's Daughter. Even I Favour the Villainess has Claire trying to make a good marriage but she's also working just as hard as [Your Name Here] Taylor, the player-heroine.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

At least the villainess actually looks evil for once. A lot of villainess isekai when flipping the script also flip the character designs. Though this raises the question of how her betrayal was supposed to be a surprise

But, yeah, this seems fairly rote. Well enough made that I'll keep reading it, but I don't have the highest expectations

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I'm always down for more villianess yuri no matter how generic loool

23-n%20(1)
joined Dec 10, 2020

More Villaness Yuri stories are very much apprecited and i will keep reading!

last edited at Aug 23, 2022 7:45AM

Fb_img_1685314561718
joined Mar 16, 2022

Another villainess yuri

How about big YEAY

joined Mar 23, 2022

I hope the story gets well as it goes.lookimg forward for more chapters.

370f6e22d5477fb96887976c3c5039f4410b136d
joined Oct 19, 2020

This looks very promising
Hopefully the author does an extra chapter consumating their future relationship, just like what I Favor the Villainess did

joined Mar 23, 2022

I thought this was adapted from a novel source, looks like this is a manga original. I'm a sucker for a villainness yuri story so letssss goooo!!

joined May 1, 2015

Bring on more villainess yuri.

joined Jul 14, 2021

Maybe it will be generic story but sometimes I don't need more if characters will carry the serie and art style is rly good here, so I will keep reading it.

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

I'm trying to hold out hope that the villainess will be over the top about her evil schemes and office lady will have to save her from the consequences of her actions but, sadly, stories like this hate having actually evil ladies as love interests

Now, when you say "over the top", are we talking Carmen Sandiego here, or straight up Bond villain, because I could be down to see either.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Are we ever gonna get a real hardcore villainess for these types of stories? Less "Oh I am just a misunderstood cinnamon roll" and more "You and your kingdom and your dog is going down" type of gal. It is easy to love a "villainess" with puppy dog eyes. Lets see how heroine deals with her feelings when her lover goes through soldiers like tissue paper.

To reply you must either login or sign up.