Forum › A Room For Two discussion

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

lol

At least Sakurako is aware of herself being a pervert xD

Points for self-awareness

Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

I think Kasumi and Sakurako need a good beta couple to show them how it's done.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I don't think they need it.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

"This is probably fine, right...?" The food and snacks are vying with her sense of self-preservation.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

"This is probably fine, right...?" The food and snacks are vying with her sense of self-preservation.

Kinda makes me think of Hana from Wataten.

joined Oct 22, 2018

I think Kasumi and Sakurako need a good beta couple to show them how it's done.

I think they ended up unintentionally showing every other couple in the series how it's done already? Unless we're talking about a different "it" here.

last edited at Aug 15, 2022 11:20AM

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Hey, Yukiko? This is not how you resolve a cliffhanger.

This has to be a fake out from the translators because god damn it I was so ready to see what comes next after that fucking cliffhanger

joined Jan 14, 2020

"Is she your partner?"

"Uhh...."

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

"First things first, let's make sure this isn't a dream. Let's sleep till tomorrow and see what happens. If the problem doesn't fix itself, we'll try something different."

Kasumi: BASED.

joined Oct 22, 2018

"First things first, let's make sure this isn't a dream. Let's sleep till tomorrow and see what happens. If the problem doesn't fix itself, we'll try something different."

Not sure if you're calling Kasumi based, or if you misread that as Sakurako saying that and adding Kasumi commenting "based" to that.

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

Just like Yasuda who was based too, lol, it's the natural coolness of lazy people.
The other characters in the manga often commented that supernatural events, which in a normal manga would lead to sexy & fun moments, are wasted on lazy people... so Yasuda turning into a girl didn't lead to squat nuthin as he just said 'oh I'm a girl now hm hm I see' and went back to sleep.

Fans of 2beya had discussions before about Yasuda and Kasumi being twins separated at birth as they were so similar. I thought immediately of that when I read this chapter: someone close to them returning to infancy had the same effect on Kasumi it would have on Yasuda, she decided to just sleep to see if the problem just goes away...... and go away it did! It was the right solution! Score another point for lazy people! XD

last edited at Aug 18, 2022 10:26PM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

That sounds like further confirmation of incoming progress.

joined Oct 21, 2013

Sakurako should just serve Kasumi her desserts using her body as a platter.

joined May 1, 2015

Angry Sakurako best Sakurako.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Kasumi fucked around and found out about dessert as a meal.

7c3371fc-1218-42e3-9009-8520d7f626fa
joined Sep 15, 2020

Got a bit irked and impatient so I read with some of the Raws I’m just glad Kasumi is at least giving their relationship some more serious thought and not just treat it as an afterthought

joined May 24, 2019

What's this about a "not even me" line? Who said that when? I'm a bit lost.

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

Wait what is chapter 71.9 related to. I can't remember the chapter it's from unless it's a chapter form volume 10?

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

Wait what is chapter 71.9 related to. I can't remember the chapter it's from unless it's a chapter form volume 10?

71.9 happens right after Special 3 of Volume 9. See the last page of the special here:

Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I think Kasumi's shrewdness is in contrast to her laziness, did she do well in school? I would be surprised. We know Sakurako was a, if not the, top student, but she seems to lack street smarts in some areas [and Kasumi in others]. Anyway, when they were playing board games like e-sugoroku [not to be confused with ban-sugoroku, because Sakurako is right that that is a lot like mancala.] where luck is a big deal, Sakurako mentioned that it seemed the less Kasumi cared, the luckier she got. She clearly flashed to her relationship with Sakurako, and not that she didn't care about winning in relationships or care about their relationship, but that she was the "less-interested" as you could never be more invested in it than Sakurako, and she was, objectively, very lucky to be together with her. I think that's a very good part. It seemed to me to be referring to the "least interest" idea about relationships. The person least interested has the control.

Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

So Sakurako and Kasumi's important moment in the train ends with ... a shrug.

Well, if even the author doesn't seem to care, I don't see why I should care either.

last edited at Sep 13, 2022 7:00PM

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

So Sakurako and Kazumi's important moment in the train ends with ... a massive shrug.

Well, if even the author doesn't seem to care, I don't see why I should care either.

They definitely do care. It's a seed that's been planted. Sakurako finally brought it up, Kasumi acknowledged it (internally) and now has some thinking to do.
I expect some change for sure, but it'll still be in the usual chill pace xD

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

Damn. I know this could be the spark that leads to some actual development later on. But later on could be in a year, or two, or ten...

I'm getting just a little impatient here.

joined Oct 22, 2018

So Sakurako and Kazumi's important moment in the train ends with ... a massive shrug.

They definitely do care. It's a seed that's been planted. Sakurako finally brought it up, Kasumi acknowledged it (internally) and now has some thinking to do.
I expect some change for sure, but it'll still be in the usual chill pace xD

This

Img_20230402_152744
joined Aug 23, 2022

Omg, autor really said Slow burn in the slowest way possible. I mean if One Piece it's finally reaching it final arc, this manga finally its finally acknowledging feelings.

But glad I'm young and jobless to see a development in 3 years.

To reply you must either login or sign up.