Forum › I Don't Know Which One is Love discussion

2here3there
joined Mar 19, 2022

I love the commitment to draw just one extra sweat drop for both Karin and Mei on the panels on pages 8-9.

last edited at Jul 18, 2022 3:44PM

Eulamber%20croppedd
joined Oct 2, 2017

Mei looks like Chuu

Wait, Chuu from LOONA? Huh, now that you say it I kind of see it. But not the personality though.

810e327b-6cf7-4fe3-9815-7ba76536278f
joined Jun 22, 2019

Mei looks like Chuu

Wait, Chuu from LOONA? Huh, now that you say it I kind of see it. But not the personality though.

Yes! And just their appearance although they both seem to be very popular (with the ladies)

Violetpfp
joined Aug 12, 2021

Nice.

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

Am I the only one who's flabbergasted that Riri's cup size is J or K.......I mean yeah it stated that they're huge but I didn't thought LIKE THAT GIGANTIC-

It's worth noting that Japanese cups tend to be about 1-2 sizes smaller than the same letter in the US but ye, still p humongous hungolomghononoloughongous

Alcoholism
joined Apr 15, 2017

Mei looks like Chuu

Yes! And just their appearance although they both seem to be very popular (with the ladies)

Orbits! <3 Yes that smile and popular with ladies.

Dynastyscans
joined May 24, 2022

Considering both the genre and the "5 girls 5 senses!" thing, I don't have much hope for my dual Karen+Riri endgame.
ASMR girl is alright, but Karen and Riri seem like the best matches. Opposites in a lot of ways, very similar in others. And they both get along well, sharing Mei's affection! Since it won't be both, I hope one of them (Karin plz, I can hope...) is the real endgame.

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015

chanting Polycule! Polycule! Polycule!

It's a harem manga my friend.

And?

You're chanting polycule and I'm stating it's already a harem manga

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015

You can always choose the thorny path.

Isn't the thorny path the harem path? At least that's how that series ended

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

You can always choose the thorny path.

Isn't the thorny path the harem path? At least that's how that series ended

Exactly.

Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

Karin seems like a predator

joined Mar 8, 2016

Am I the only one who's flabbergasted that Riri's cup size is J or K.......I mean yeah it stated that they're huge but I didn't thought LIKE THAT GIGANTIC-

I'm actually really impressed that Tamamushi got this detail right. Usually mangaka will draw a super busty character and then state that they are a "G cup" or something. G may be big for Japanese women in general, but it does not match with the kind of stacked they are drawing (Japanese bra sizes are different than US.) Riri is definitely realistically a J or K (think Hitomi).

last edited at Jul 19, 2022 6:28PM

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

My guess is that Riri's parents instilled wholesome values in her because if how hot she grew to be

joined Jan 6, 2017

And?

You're chanting polycule and I'm stating it's already a harem manga

Yeah but it's not a polycule yet. All of the girls are into her but that doesn't mean they're all gonna date her in the end. It still could just as well end monogamous

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

I like how each girl represents a different sense...

Riri likes how Mei feels to the touch
Maria likes how Mei looks (she thinks that Mei is cute)
Minato likes Mei's voice
Karin likes how Mei tastes, I presume since she likes to kiss Mei...
And Kaoru likes Mei's scent.

last edited at Jul 19, 2022 4:59PM

Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

This has been discussed

LackLustre09721
joined Apr 26, 2022

Welp, im down for anyone

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Hrrm. To me, this basically has the gimmick of each girls having a type, but it's not funny enough to really be a comedy, and not deep enough to be much of a romance. Kinda eh. Okay to read but nothing to really get invested in, gotta say.

0rv_czki
joined Mar 24, 2020

i dont think this should end in a poly relationship

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

Tamamusi is so good with expressions. I like how unhinged the roommate looks xD

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Well I guess that means roommate isn't gonna be love

Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

Idol-sensei!!! Mei-san will pierce sensei’s heart with her honesty. That face she made was just great. Mei is so naturally good at this.

Senpai looking legit deranged in that last panel tho.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Another fun chapter with another cliffhanger, looking to the next one, and thanks as always for the translation!

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Maria-sensei is way too smooth for her own good.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Oh that poor girl just saw senpai massaging the mc's ass and that crazy face at the end. I wonder if she will develop a voyeurism fetish lol.

To reply you must either login or sign up.