Forum › I Won 300 Million Yen in a Lottery so I Started Raising a Freeloader Pretty Girl discussion

joined Jan 3, 2022

I’ve noticed that some people have a hard time understanding that characters in fiction are not them, and won’t always behave the way that they would behave if they were in the same situation.

You've described at least 50% of the people who post in the Dynasty forums.

That doesnt mean we can't judge them. Like, this is the discussion section. What are we supposed to talk about?
How "cute" Tenma is?
Or a more interesting topic of acknowledging how dumb Mariya is, and how shes gonna end up being broke.

Plus, I think every understands that this is a fiction, and fictional characters are gonna do different things, but that doesn't stop ppl from telling horror movie protags to "not open the door" from their screens.

If anything, isnt this type of discussion a good thing? Like, isnt it a sign that ppl are interested in the logic of the story, or how things will end up?

joined Jan 14, 2020

Taking care of a human def gonna cost way more than a pet. And taking care of a pet would definitely be more rewarding.

Uh well opinions vary

Human pets can use the bathroom and have sex with you

joined Jan 3, 2022

Taking care of a human def gonna cost way more than a pet. And taking care of a pet would definitely be more rewarding.

Uh well opinions vary

Human pets can use the bathroom and have sex with you

Its safe to say that Mariya ain't gonna have sexy tines with Tenma anytime soon, judging how she's not asking for anything in return.

And from an asexual's perspective, sex isn't much of a reward. Cooking and cleaning the house would be, for sure tho.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Yuri manga love interest: "You can totally have sex with me, if you want! I find you super attractive, and I can tell you like me! See, like, right now, I'm hitting on you so blatantly, it would be obvious to blind aliens. Do you want to go be naked in a room together?"

Yuri manga protagonist: "We've become friendly perhaps?"

This accurately describes 50% of yuri mangas. The other 50% has the love interest think exactly the same thoughts as the protagonist, but never communicate them to each other.

joined Jan 3, 2022

Yuri manga love interest: "You can totally have sex with me, if you want! I find you super attractive, and I can tell you like me! See, like, right now, I'm hitting on you so blatantly, it would be obvious to blind aliens. Do you want to go be naked in a room together?"

This accurately describes 50% of yuri mangas. The other 50% has the love interest think exactly the same thoughts as the protagonist, but never communicate them to each other.

It ain't real yuri if the characters don't spend 100 chapters trying to confess

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

At this spending rate the money will barely last a few years

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

I’ve noticed that some people have a hard time understanding that characters in fiction are not them, and won’t always behave the way that they would behave if they were in the same situation.

You have just stumbled upon the appeal of isekai. God help us.

The stock market has been doing much better, somewhat unreasonably so IMO

Lol could you give that message to my 401k? Last week all my funds were at the worst they've been at since even before the pandemic

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

The stock market has been doing much better, somewhat unreasonably so IMO

Lol could you give that message to my 401k? Last week all my funds were at the worst they've been at since even before the pandemic

Look on the bright side: At least you're not in crypto.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

That classic "The Graduate" view twixt her legs.

NamiBlueFeather
Riinu
joined Jun 10, 2019

Sometimes I worry there will be a shortage or an end to all the good reading material in the world. Then I come here and find yet another work of art to grace another day :)

joined May 1, 2015

Sleeping while holding hands. What a slut.

Yaa%20898
joined Apr 24, 2022

they have already skipped the important part of kissing and starting a relationship and are already holding hands. This is immense progress.

Daremo from Parts Unknown
joined May 6, 2022

When is Mariya going to fuck Tenma?

I
joined Mar 3, 2022

At this spending rate the money will barely last a few years

Well, we technically don’t know the rate — there’s nothing to say the chapters aren’t several months apart or something. At least I tell myself that to keep me from worrying, since I don’t think that’s the point of this manga.

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Where is the NSFW on page 12 tag for this chapter?

Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

Unless the author is intentionally going to have her run out of money as a plot point, I don't think the author understands how relatively little money the MC has and how much she's spending.

C67
joined Aug 19, 2021

I bet Tenma will turn out to be from a loaded family herself.

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

Definitely seems like Tenma has some past truma…

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

It ain't real yuri if the characters don't spend 100 chapters trying to confess

It aint real RomCom* xd

Chad%20narukami
joined Feb 28, 2022

I wonder how long it will take for her to realize how much money she actually has

Chad%20narukami
joined Feb 28, 2022

And like most spectator sports, the messier the better. I’m in… but I’m mostly trying to clear my mind of that https://dynasty-scans.com/series/lilies_voice_wear_wind dumpster fire. With my now lowered expectations, I might forgo the sugar mama drained dry trope and consider this better than what I’d recently read.

But... I actually really like https://dynasty-scans.com/series/lilies_voice_wear_wind. What was wrong?

joined Sep 13, 2018

Man... It is so wild seeing people debate if Mariya is going to end up homeless or not. Honestly, I figured the actual number wasn't really relevant, the point is 'she got a lot of cash' and it acts as a springboard for Tenma and her to hook up. If the plot goes there is could be neat, but at least for now I'm definitely enjoying this as a wish fulfillment yuri with the drama focused on Mariya and Tenma enjoying life.

Also honestly I like that this series doesn't at least flash the flags I don't like that I've seen in other series. Tenma and Mariya both seem to like each other and it's not like, a weird stalker kind of situation and Tenma is an adult which is also pretty nice.

last edited at Jul 18, 2022 1:08PM

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

ah I see, we're going to get a plotpoint of Mariya running out of money and then the situation is going to flip on its head and she's going to become the freeloader when Tenma turns out to be the daughter of a billionaire or some shit

last edited at Aug 10, 2022 8:29PM

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

Ok... Who im kidding i was expecting some sht like this XD

But TenMaid is something... Hgnnnnnnnn dies

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Aaand the plot takes a turn for the even sillier.
Just to be clear, I'm not criticizing, or disappointed, or surprised, just stating facts.

To reply you must either login or sign up.